• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’ - interest check

timshel

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
[class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Mono; font-size: 10px; color: #F0F0F0; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #D75767; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; text-align: center; font-family: Roboto Thin; font-size: 10px; color: #656867; padding: 2px; border-bottom: 2px solid #4D3489; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border-bottom: 2px solid #D75767; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=titleslide] font-family: Calibri; text-align: center; font-size: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (addClass selectedtab tabone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (addClass selectedtab tabtwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (addClass selectedtab tabthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (addClass selectedtab tabfour) if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabcontentsone) if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabcontentstwo) if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabcontentsthree) if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabcontentsfour) [/script]
is anyone
ever as ok
as they look?
[div class="tab tabone"]001
[div class="tab tabtwo"]002
[div class="tab tabthree"]003
[div class="tab tabfour"]004
[/div] [/div]
[div class=titleslide]
E U P H O R I A
not your average high school roleplay
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentsone" style="display: none;"]
i n t r o
Literally fuck anybody who says high school is the time of their life.

They must have had such vapid, meaningless, cheap experiences in these hallwaysโ€”enabled by wealth, comforted by two parents in love with each other, rocked to sleep by privilege and blissful ignorance.

Shit has started getting real for us. Maybe itโ€™s just the times, and weโ€™re growing up more quickly than kids our age used to. Maybe weโ€™re just making a big deal out of growing up, and those first pangs of growing pain that hurt, ache, and throb like nothing else start in high school.

It seems like every day that some madman decides to slaughter kids like us in places like this, to the point where weโ€™ve started having active shooter drills. Sickeningly sweet clouds of cotton candy nicotine hang heavy above our heads in the sticky, humid living room at a house party while the music, too loud and too vulgar, drones on. Parents fall out of love, and they do it loudly, suddenly not sparing all weapons of war because they figure youโ€™re old enough to understand. Weโ€™re finding ways to escape it all.

We arenโ€™t the kindest to each other despite it all, though. And thatโ€™s putting it lightly.
[div class="tabcontents tabcontentstwo" style="display: none;"]
r o l e s
the stoner
unambitious and struggling. clearly has something worth escaping from.
the jock
weighed down with sore legs and immense expectations, at the price of college tuition.
the dark horse
new kid to the school. alluring, magnetic, and mysterious. what's left to discover?
the revolutionary
they've changed dramatically to start the new year. why did they do it & who was it for?
the beauty
always easy and gorgeous. they're more than a pretty face and good lay though, right?
the ruler
the "it" person in school. how far are they willing to go to stay on top of everyone?
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsthree" style="display: none;"]
r u l e s
โ€” one
Follow all of RPNโ€™s listed rules. Treat others in this roleplay well to facilitate a comfortable, creative, and fun environment.
โ€” two
Themes in this roleplay are going to be mature, and I donโ€™t want to put minors in a situation where they have to unpack adult content. You must be at least eighteen years of age to join.
โ€” three
This is going to be a strictly advanced roleplay, where good grammar, correct spelling, and tantalizing writing is an expectation. You should be able to comfortably write 500-800 words per post, at the very minimum.
โ€” four
There are going to be six people total in this roleplay, including myself, one for each of the six provided roles. Placement in this roleplay is not awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Iโ€™ll be judging each of the characters on their quality and depth, and their owners on their writing quality.
โ€” five
Be prepared to chat on Discord. I find itโ€™s a very helpful platform to have quick discussions about characters, plotting, and itโ€™s a low pressure environment where we can all chat with each other. I will make a server for all the accepted members of this roleplay once I have determined whoโ€™s going to be in it.
[/div] [div class="tabcontents tabcontentsfour" style="display: none;"]
a b o u t
This is a high school roleplay very much inspired by the HBO television show, Euphoria.

Having watched it before deciding to join this roleplay isnโ€™t necessary to understand the plot, but this setting is intended to be grittier than your average high school: I donโ€™t want any ugly spared from backstories, personalities, relationships, etc. I felt like the finished product of the show, as heavy as it was on the soul, was beautiful in its realness, and I want to recreate that here to the best of my ability.

Thanks for your help.
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Last edited:
definitely interested <3

just a quick note - the joining thread will be posted on friday! so hold your horses and get excited :-)
also! keep in mind that this is going to be an advanced roleplay! know your own skills & capabilities pls

Last edited:
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord donโ€™t even sweat it, friend! you know your needs better than i do & i want whatโ€™s best for you!

amazing, yโ€™all! excited to see what you come up with :-)
iโ€™ll be claiming the stoner!

a note about roles: more may be added. stay tuned!
& another note about roles: they are purposefully gender-neutral and vague--i didn't wanna stifle anyone's creativity!

Ohh. I've got some ideas for the jock role. Color me interested. xD

joining form goes live tomorrow evening :-) get pumped!!!

the joining page is now live! please follow this link to see the page and (hopefully) fill out an application! refer to all content on that page as the most up-to-date information for this roleplay.
a couple of notes i didn't include on that page: please indicate somewhere on the form what role you're applying for, and i've added one (1) more role to the roster! the due date for all applications will be on wednesday, february 12th at midnight eastern time.
alright, scram

Last edited:
I wasnโ€™t sure if this was honestly my cup of tea, but the moment that I had learned that this was inspired by Euphoria? I honestly canโ€™t wait to join

weโ€™re still seeking people to join! there are several roles that have yet to be claimed by anyone :-)

your request has been granted. peopleโ€”youโ€™ve got til friday, 9pm eastern time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back