What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝕖𝕦𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒 - interest check

Sub Genres
LGTBQ Friendly, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life

baird

is a bastard man!
is anyone
ever as ok
as they look?
E U P H O R I A
not your average high school roleplay
coded by luna.

Last edited:

baird

is a bastard man!
just a quick note - the joining thread will be posted on friday! so hold your horses and get excited :-)
also! keep in mind that this is going to be an advanced roleplay! know your own skills & capabilities pls

Last edited:

baird

is a bastard man!
a note about roles: more may be added. stay tuned!
& another note about roles: they are purposefully gender-neutral and vague--i didn't wanna stifle anyone's creativity!

baird

is a bastard man!
the joining page is now live! please follow this link to see the page and (hopefully) fill out an application! refer to all content on that page as the most up-to-date information for this roleplay.
a couple of notes i didn't include on that page: please indicate somewhere on the form what role you're applying for, and i've added one (1) more role to the roster! the due date for all applications will be on wednesday, february 12th at midnight eastern time.
alright, scram

Last edited:

quadratis

square
I wasn’t sure if this was honestly my cup of tea, but the moment that I had learned that this was inspired by Euphoria? I honestly can’t wait to join

baird

is a bastard man!
we’re still seeking people to join! there are several roles that have yet to be claimed by anyone :-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)