• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐•”๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ€” ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
madame moiselle madame moiselle tbh i love frank too, he's a chaotic baby LMAO i imagine frank and mathias interacting will be pretty interesting ;-)

yEs frank is a chaos baby and mathias is a trauma babY (๏ผดโ–ฝ๏ผด) personality wise they are very much on opposite ends, but from what ive read with franks backstory, it seems they both have known abuse in the past and have been engaged criminal behaviour for a while so all in all i can see them both bonding over that

but with frank being such a clown and getting a kick out of provoking people and Matthias being so paranoid about peoples intentions and how the world seems to be against him, I can see their relationship starting out as pretty sour but as time goes by they both realize they aren't so different

madame moiselle madame moiselle yes!! like surface level they're polar opposites and frank is probably going to get on everyone's nerves but if they manage to like actually talk i would imagine frank would feel some kind of way about mathias, bc as u said they have similar backgrounds 0:

hello so i just spent a good two hours working on my character... only to have everything get deleted. so i'm kinda pissed off!!! not sure if i'm going to keep working on him today because i'm really upset and i probably won't be able to work on him for a couple of days because i'm going on a camping trip and then gonna be without wifi because we couldn't pay the bill, but yea! thought i'd let you know. not sure if there's a deadline or anything :')

edit: just saw the post above and see that there is a deadline !! looks like i'm typing thru the tears and knocking this bad boy out tonight bc i won't be available anytime after tonight ljksjlgsjlksgjg it's fine i'm fine

cadence cadence aw :-( that really sucks ! the deadline is on feb 16 but i am very mich willing to extend it a couple of days if that would help! do you know when you'd be getting back?

we get back the 17th but won't have internet until next wednesday when we're able to pay the bill. i feel like that's a bit of a stretch so i will probably end up working on him again tonight. โœŒ๐Ÿป gonna be a little sloppy but hopefully it's fine

mannnn i wanna make another character but i have too many ideas at once ๐Ÿค”

low fidelity low fidelity i don't mean to rush or anything, just wondering if you're planning on making more characters? :-)))
ooo i wanted to make one more character, but i wasn't sure i'd make the deadline ^^"
i know today's the deadline, but if you'd allow me to, i can definitely get a cs up !

nice! thank you sm c:
i'll try and get his cs done quickly.

frogmilk frogmilk got my other character done! i hope he's alright c:

frogmilk frogmilk

whew - i can proudly say i managed to write a decent bio in just the nick of time for my girl claudia :> which means i am officially done both mathias and claudia! can't wait to start :>>>

sooo is this still happening ? o:

ok alright, it was really hard to only choose 14 but the characters have been announced ! as for the starter, i'll try my best to get it done asap but i have a math exam on thursday so it might not be up until then :^))

im so excited for this to start !!!!

omg yay :') im so hyped for this !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back