• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐•”๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ€” ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
just popping in to say that my characters are finished!

buahaha I had to switch over to night mode to read it cause the background is black but the font color wasn't changed to white if that makes sense?? cause white is the default font color on the night mode

buahaha I had to switch over to night mode to read it cause the background is black but the font color wasn't changed to white if that makes sense?? cause white is the default font color on the night mode

o o f sorry for the inconvenienceeeee

night mode is still infinitely better tho >:>>>>>>>

night mode is still infinitely better tho >:>>>>>>>

tenor.gif

ya nasty....

ignore my presence here but madame moiselle madame moiselle you could change the color of your font in the parent div to #fff so the content is visible on both dark and light modes!

f I T E m E bEaOCh (โ•ฏโ€ตโ–กโ€ฒ)โ•ฏ๏ธตโ”ดโ”€โ”ด

at least i'm better off nasty than blind from all that white screen >:333
I'm already blind so jokes on the white screen muahahhahahahaha
also I have a yellow tint i can apply to my screen to help these poor blind eyes

I'm already blind so jokes on the white screen muahahhahahahaha
also I have a yellow tint i can apply to my screen to help these poor blind eyes

s m h yellow?? girl i-fkesmdfk,dscfvdbgfv

i would literally put all my apps into dark mode if i could - too bad samsung is boomer technology and apple's too busy making sure the price doesn't match the quality of their phones

s m h yellow?? girl i-fkesmdfk,dscfvdbgfv

i would literally put all my apps into dark mode if i could - too bad samsung is boomer technology and apple's too busy making sure the price doesn't match the quality of their phones
YA YELLOW
like how you can get those blue light blocking glasses
my computer changes the tint of the screen in accordance to the time of day to help my eyes cause I'm old

madame moiselle madame moiselle ur a blessing haha

also guys, I've created a doodle shop. i need help with future suggestions of what to draw next for yall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back