• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐•”๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ€” ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
hi hello and welcome to the ooc :-) here we can discuss characters, plot or just chat ! if u guys want we can also make a discord 0:

tenor.gif
giiiirrllll Immma heeerreeeeeeeeeeee!
okay so, I'm trying to debate if I should use my premade bae brothers that I had for that other group RP orrrrr if I should just join with one character who can't talk English (but he's fresh out of the military and travelling n shit). what yall think?

well, if i go with the bae brothers there's gonna be a lot of annnnngggssssstttttttt and comedy (cause they bicker a lot lol)
but if we go with military guy, he'll be super helpful with survival stuff :3 ahhhh I'm conflicted! haha

oop i already put up a placeholder im impatient
heyooo everybody c: i'm v excited for this and to see everyone's characters

okay! I've decided to go with the brothers :3 but I changed ryu's fc cause I ended up using his fc for something different haha I'm thinking about making a new code for their cs so I've only put placeholders up for now :3

heyo quick question - are roles first come first serve, as in not application based? c:

Last edited:
low fidelity low fidelity oh, i should probably put that in the rules heheh but no! i will be accepting the characters i think are suitable as well as try to keep the genders kind of 50/50 ! :-)
coolio, that's what i thought but i just wanted to make sure ^-^

aaand my character is done !! i'm v excited for this heheh. i hope yall like her x

aaa thank you :'))
sjfhks he's rlly good tho i love him. chaotic characters are always v fun
i might make a guy as well if i have any ideas ๐Ÿค”

alright! i'm all done with my characters uwu
i've no idea when to set the deadline though, i don't want it to be too long so people lose interest but i also want it to be long enough so everyone who wants to join has the time to submit a character asdfgh

Just wanted to say that i am leaving tomorrow night and wont have access to a computer till Sunday. Ill try to post from my phone but will be a tad bit difficult

alright! i'm all done with my characters uwu
i've no idea when to set the deadline though, i don't want it to be too long so people lose interest but i also want it to be long enough so everyone who wants to join has the time to submit a character asdfgh
i would say in a week is pretty good ! not too far away but still gives people plenty of time c:

excited for this!!! i think iโ€™m gonna stick to one character for this one but may make another if i somehow find inspo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back