• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐•”๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ€” ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ

[class=box] width: 400px; height: 50px; background: black; margin: auto; [/class] [class=title] color: white; text-align: center; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 5px; vertical-align: center; [/class] [class=cont] width: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; height: 500px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=text] text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; width: 413px; height: 520px; overflow: scroll; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=header] width: 400px; height: 50px; background: black; [/class] [class=heading] color: white; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 5px; vertical-align: center; [/class]

[div class=box][div class=title]castaway ------[/div]
[/div][div class=cont][div class=text]
"An american passenger plane headed for Australia has reportedly gone missing. An effort to search for the missing plane is underway, shortly after the airline reported having lost contact with the plane about 5 hours after departure on july 10th. The aircraft departed from Los Angeles at 2:13am on Friday. A statement from the airline says they are currently contacting the families of the 235 passengers as well as the crew, stating that their thoughts and prayers are with the affected."

The sun had just started to rise and most of the passengers were still asleep when the lights were turned back on and the pilot's calm voice sounded from the speakers. Those who didn't wake up were soon nudged awake by the people sitting next to them or by the loud noise that ensued. The air was filled with worried voices and if you looked out through the window, you could see the ocean quickly approaching.

"The search and rescue efforts to find the missing Boeing 787 that disappeared last week have had no luck, officials say. The plane that departed from Los Angeles at 2:23am on Friday, july 10th, was expected to land at 6am local time in Sydney."

14 survivors wash up on the shore of what appears to be a deserted island. Nobody knows when or if they're ever going to be able to leave, so they will have to work together to survive.

[div class=header][div class=heading]about[/div][/div]
hello and welcome! this is my first time acting as gm, but man am i craving a good old deserted island roleplay. i'm very much open to feedback and i want everyone to be involved in where this story goes, so if you have any ideas i am all ears! i think it would be interesting if there was maybe something weird going on on the island, though i'm not quite sure what it could be. either way, i hope we can have some fun :-)

[div class=header][div class=heading]rules + links[/div][/div]
โ€” of course, all of rpn's rules apply !
โ€” romance is by no means necessary but if it happens, keep it pg-13
โ€” i expect around 1 post/week ! i totally understand if life comes in the way, so just let us know if you're not going to be able to post
โ€” at least 2 paragraphs per post. i'm not super strict on this as it sometimes happens that you're not given a lot to work with :-)
โ€” if you're someone who leaves without letting the rest of the group know, please don't join :-(
โ€” feel free to have more than one character
โ€” this won't be first come, first serve!
โ€” have fun and be nice in the ooc !

[/div][/div]
coded by frogmilk.

Last edited:
interested!

i mean i'm already working on a deserted island rp buuuuut meh, why not have two deserted island rps?

[class=box] width: 400px; height: 50px; background: black; margin: auto; [/class] [class=title] color: white; text-align: center; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 5px; vertical-align: center; [/class] [class=cont] width: 400px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; height: 500px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=text] text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; width: 413px; height: 520px; overflow: scroll; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/class] [class=header] width: 400px; height: 50px; background: black; [/class] [class=heading] color: white; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 5px; vertical-align: center; [/class]

[div class=box][div class=title]castaway ------[/div]
[/div][div class=cont][div class=text]
"An american passenger plane headed for Australia has reportedly gone missing. An effort to search for the missing plane is underway, shortly after the airline reported having lost contact with the plane about 5 hours after departure on july 10th. The aircraft departed from Los Angeles at 2:13am on Friday. A statement from the airline says they are currently contacting the families of the 235 passengers as well as the crew, stating that their thoughts and prayers are with the affected."

The sun had just started to rise and most of the passengers were still asleep when the lights were turned back on and the pilot's calm voice sounded from the speakers. Those who didn't wake up were soon nudged awake by the people sitting next to them or by the loud noise that ensued. The air was filled with worried voices and if you looked out through the window, you could see the ocean quickly approaching.

"The search and rescue efforts to find the missing Boeing 787 that disappeared last week have had no luck, officials say. The plane that departed from Los Angeles at 2:23am on Friday, july 10th, was expected to land at 6am local time in Sydney."

14 survivors wash up on the shore of what appears to be a deserted island. Nobody knows when or if they're ever going to be able to leave, so they will have to work together to survive.

[div class=header][div class=heading]about[/div][/div]
hello and welcome! this is my first time acting as gm, but man am i craving a good old deserted island roleplay. i'm very much open to feedback and i want everyone to be involved in where this story goes, so if you have any ideas i am all ears! i think it would be interesting if there was maybe something weird going on on the island, though i'm not quite sure what it could be. either way, i hope we can have some fun :-)

[div class=header][div class=heading]rules + links[/div][/div]
โ€” of course, all of rpn's rules apply !
โ€” romance is by no means necessary but if it happens, keep it pg-13
โ€” i expect around 1 post/week ! i totally understand if life comes in the way, so just let us know if you're not going to be able to post
โ€” at least 2 paragraphs per post. i'm not super strict on this as it sometimes happens that you're not given a lot to work with :-)
โ€” if you're someone who leaves without letting the rest of the group know, please don't join :-(
โ€” feel free to have more than one character
โ€” this won't be first come, first serve!
โ€” have fun and be nice in the ooc !

main // characters // ooc​
[/div][/div]
coded by frogmilk.

*sees rp and who rebooted it*
*happy pikachu noises bc she happy to see them and bc that means she can use her past ocs*

count me in

interested! ive been craving a classic island survival for some time now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back