• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•“π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

Characters
Here

Mood:
Hwan already loves your music

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Outfit:
f43b4aa459a12a81b557af8d4ad31378.jpg

Soon after Chang finished his little rundown of himself, Byeol started to speak. Her tone was excited. Her giddiness towards their close birth dates brought a real smile to his face. One thing he hadn't done in a long time. He faked smiles all the time, when on camera or with friends. He laughed and joked, but the majority of it wasn't a genuine portrayal of happiness. It was a pretense set up so that no one would ask questions. But right now, seeing her happiness over the smallest of things, brought a small genuine smile to his face. All he could think was cute. "I don't think I would have guessed that either," He told her gently.

Then Byeol went on the explain some things about her. His smile widened slightly at her mention of never wanting to find out if she was any good at dancing. Even if she was blind, he would love to teach her a few moves. Chang believed, even if he didn't know her all that well, that if she wanted to do anything, Byeol could do it. The phrase "I'm sure working in the entertainment industry must be really fun..." stuck in his mind. It caused his smile to drop slightly, it's genuineness slipping away. It was nice, for a moment, to just smile and mean it. His job used to be fun. Chang had especially thrived when he had been a part of a group. Now, when he was one his own, he felt more and more alone. Thousands, if not millions, of people watched him all around the world, yet they didn't know him at all. The people around him didn't either, neither did they care to know about him. Nobody warned him that when he would make it to the top, that he'd develop a fear of heights.

His attention was pulled when she asked him a question. Byeol wondered if Hwan would like her music. Yeah, he loves it, Chang thought to himself. If only she knew that she didn't have to worry. That as soon as he met her, she was hired. No matter what he was going to help her. He felt his heart sink while she continued to talk about how she had faced rejection. Did they only reject her because she was blind? Shouldn't that make her skill that much more impressive? Her dedication that much stronger? She apologized for venting her problems about rejection to him. Chang wanted to hear about her problems. He wanted to help her. It helped distract him from his own demons that plagued his mind. Knowing he was in a position to make things better for her made him feel like he had some sort of purpose in the current moment.

Byeol had absolutely nothing to be sorry for.

"No, it's okay. It's kind of-" Chang paused, not sure how to put the next phrase, "a distraction." He shifted in his seat to face her better. He wanted to tell her so many things, but he knew he couldn't. "Hwan is going to love your music. I don't just think so, I know so. You are exactly what he needs on his team," He told her reassuringly. Of course, he had to get approval from his managers, but he had his ways to get what he wanted. Chang didn't do it often, he just shut up and did what they told him to do for the most part. This time, though, even if they tried to reject Byeol, he couldn't let them. He'd fight tooth and claw for her spot. She deserved it, not anybody else. She actually deserved more than just a seat on a production team, making songs for someone else to sing, but eventually, hopefully, she could make her own name.

At her statement that she was just plain, he shook his head. "I think you're more interesting than you think," He responded quickly. Chang began to try and figure out what he wanted to ask about her. Well, what he wanted to ask her first. Maybe he should start with something they had in common. He looked over at her, finally asking, "What got you into music?"
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: is nice to be heard
Outfit: Here
Interactions Changhoon, my handle with care package ( A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba )

Byeol wasn't sure if talking about her problems was a good idea, why would Chang-hoon like to know about them, he already had enough on his plate to now deal with the problems of a blind girl, but when the guy that was sitting next to her reassure that it was okay that she vented her feelings, she felt a little bit more relieved.

When Chang-hoon mentioned that Hwan was going to love her music, a shy smile appeared on her face, was this really the start of her making her dream reality? But what if they decided that Byeol wasn't a good fit, someone would choose a person that already made their name on the industry than just a random girl that hasn't achieved anything, the fear of rejection was still lingering on the back of her mind even if Chang-hoon was completely sure that they would accept her so, for now, she would trust blindly in him and believe in his words.

"I have so many songs and melodies written! I can't wait to show them to him, I'm not sure if they are good enough for someone like him, but I guess he would like one of them although I'm not sure if he is going to be able to understand them, I write them in braille is easier for me to know what I'm doing. What if everyone thinks that's a burden?"

When Chang-hoon mentioned that she was more interesting than she thought, she felt a little embarrassed, how could he think that she was interesting? She just had a routine that she followed every day without missing anything to fear of trying new things, her craziest actions had been going to auditions and that hasn't gone the way she wanted it to, but here she was having a complete stranger on her apartment that meant she was stepping out of her comfort zone, well, and because she knew that if she left Chang-hoon alone the outcome wouldn't be a happy one.

As she continued thinking of all the outcomes that could happen if she left him alone, Chang-hoon talked again "What got you into music?" after those words the girl smile, that was a question she could answer easily "I guess, it was something I was always interested in, my parents used to have this old piano and I would spend hours playing even if I didn't have a clue on how to play it, just as my parents found out that I loved music they also found out that I was losing my sight, but even with that they continue to support all my dream, you could say that music has been my partner in difficult times, I guess it's not easy to say you still have some sight but at the same time not being able to see a lot of things like a normal person so playing the piano and writing songs has been something that makes me feel like a normal person" she admitted shyly.

After the girl said those words a knock on the door was heard, did time pass that quickly? Maybe Chang-hoon's presence made everything go faster and she was feeling comfortable that she didn't notice that time passed "I'm sure it's the food, I'll go and get it" she said with a smile as she stood up and walked towards the door, she picked up her wallet from the same place she always left it and open the door she received the delivery guy and paid for the food after that small interaction she closed the door and walked towards Chang-hoon was "Food is here! It smells delicious"

Code by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Mood:
Right, time to eat. OW! Nevermind.

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:

Byeol really was used to being pushed aside for her lack of vision. She had the mentality that she was always a burden. Who dared to say that to her? Well, they wouldn't anymore, Chang wouldn't let them. He wouldn't let her feel like an inconvenience. Byeol was far from that. "They shouldn't, but if you have a problem, just let me know, I'll take care of it," He told her. Oh, he'd take care of it alright. He, of course, always treated his staff with respect. If there was ever a problem, his managers normally took care of it. He wouldn't let them take care of things for Byeol. They often didn't have people's best interests at heart. They cared more about money than they did humans. Which was why he was like this to begin with. Chang wouldn't let them strip away Byeol's humanity, the thing that made her shine.

He couldn't wait to hear the rest of her songs. He was sure that everyone was as good as, if not better than, the one he had heard. Chang could tell she was eager to answer his question about music. He was glad to accept the smile that returned to his face hearing her say that it made her feel more normal. He liked that a lot. Music had been his escape as well. When he was in middle school, he'd dance for hours and he loved to be in the spotlight on stage. It helped him forget about everything else going on around him. Maybe seeing her in her element could spark something in him. Chang hoped so. He needed to feel that again. That blissful excitement when releasing a new tract. Or that energetic glee that came with a comeback show.

His attention snapped to the door. Byeol got up to go get the food that was delivered. When she came back, she expressed how good in smelled. He could feel his stomach gurgle and his mouth water at the sent. Even if his mind told him that he didn't need to eat, that he'd suffer more to satisfy his hunger, his body still pleaded for it. Hunger had gotten easier as time went on. Easier to forget, to push through. It was impossible to stop. "Yeah, it does," He replied shyly, "Thank you for the food, you didn't have to." He took the bag from her as she came closer, setting it on the coffee table. He pulled out the two containers of noodle soup and set them down. It looked really good. He hadn't had kalguksu in forever. Mostly because rice and noodles had too many carbs.

Grabbing utensils, a spoon and some chopsticks, he handed them over to Byeol, as well as her food. He opened the lid of his own, he decided that he'd take a sip of the broth first. As he did so, he pulled his head back. "Ah!" He winced. Ow, that was hot. Apparently food hated him back. "Careful, it's hot. I burnt my tongue," He warned her with a chuckle. May as well laugh off his stupidity. Chang set his food back on the coffee table to cool down. "So, um, what's a funny story about you or a friend or a pet...? I think my soup was cooked in a volcano, or something. It's like, magma hot."
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: I didn't know what I was doing

Byeol smiled as Chang-hoon agreed with her that the food smelled amazing, she could feel her stomach gurgle, she only hoped that it wasn't loud so he would listen to her stomach, she would be completely embarrassed if that happened. "Is okay so don't worry about it, as long as you are happy with it, I'll be happy too and I won't mind doing it"

She felt how he took the bag from her and with the vision she has she managed to realize that he had put the bag on the coffee table, she took a seat next to him as she listened to him taking out the containers of the food when the sound stopped she understood that the soup was set on the table along with the utensils, she carefully touched to know where the soup was located and then open the lid she grabbed the chopsticks as she grabbed some of the noodles carefully since she knew they would be hot.

As she was grabbing some of the noodles, she heard the voice of Chang-hoon as he made a noise because the food was too hot "Are you okay? Did you eat the broth right away? You should have waited until it cools off a little bit" she said worriedly "I'll eat it carefully, I promise not to burn my tongue" she reassured him with a smile.

She went back to grabbed her chopsticks with the noodles and made sure to eat carefully so she wouldn't burn herself as Chang-hoon did that's when she heard his voice again "So, um, what's a funny story about you or a friend or a pet...? I think my soup was cooked in a volcano, or something. It's like, magma hot." she let out a small chuckle when he said that his soup was cooked on a volcano, she gave a small thought before talking.

"I'm not sure is this really a funny story, but when I was sixteen, I decided to bake a cake for my parents anniversary. My mom always kept the sugar and the salt on the place in different containers I got distracted because the phone rang so instead of grabbing the sugar, I grabbed the salt so you can imagine how that cake tasted, I was super excited because I baked a cake for the first time, but when we ate it, we just wanted to throw up I also did a big mess in the kitchen when I turn on the mixer and it was in high speed I was completely covered in flour, now thinking about it I just laugh because I didn't want to ask for help" she said with a small laugh.

She continued to eat as she thought what she could ask to Chang-hoon should she do the same question or ask something else? Maybe talking about funny things that happened to them would be okay "What about you? What funny story do you have about yourself? Did you embarrass yourself in front of a pretty girl when you were younger or something else?" she added jokingly "You can always tell me something else if you want"

Mood:
Yes, I was dumb then too. I paid of it.

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:

Byeol scolded him for drinking the broth right away. Yeah, that was dumb. Chang was too distracted to really think that one through. "Yeah, that was dumb wasn't it," He replied with little chuckle. "I'll be more careful next time Eomma," He joked. She told him that she would be careful, and he was glad she would end up with her food tasting like rubber because of a burnt tongue. He grabbed the lid to his soup container and pulled noodles out and set them on top for them to cool.

Byeol went on the tell him the cake story. He laughed at the part where she said to imagine what it tasted like. He was sure it would have been terrible. "Wait, did you ice it too? Salty cake with sweet icing must have been the best combination," He laughed. And it got even better. Seeing her covered in flower would have been hilariously adorable. Could they bake a cake just to make it a disastrous mess? Chang wanted to do normal people things, like make cakes and play games with people he liked. The fact that Byeol believed him to be a, somewhat, normal person made him feel accepted. He was just Chang to her, and that was a relief.

Forcing down the guilt and anxiety, he finally pulled the noodles he set aside to eat. His mouth a little full, he heard her question to him. Chang snorted at the question about embarrassing himself in front of a pretty girl. That was funny. If he had time to embarrass himself in front of someone he liked, then he probably would have. If he didn't have a schedule, he was practicing on his own, or just resting. That left his love life very neglected ever since he started pursing stardom. Chang guessed that he had a one tract mind and that a girl was a distraction from what he was working for. Now all he wanted was a distraction.

What was a funny story he could share? He had plenty about being on stage. Chang couldn't count the number of times he tore his pants. They were so tight and his kicks were so high. It was bound to happen. After thinking for a few seconds he found one. He swallowed his mouthful of noodles. "Some friends and I were playing volley ball on the beach back home in Busan. All the guys I was playing with were super competitive. They were really good too. It was sudden death, so the next point won. They were really into it, so they were diving, spiking, and stuff like that," As he was about to begin his next phrase, he let out a small chuckle. "I, being stupid, thought that I could do it too. The whole game I was the worst. But I had this one last chance, on the last match. So I jumped up to spike the ball right? Just so you know, I have terrible aim. Me, having god-awful aim, jumped high up to hit the ball. Well I missed with my hand," He shook his head slightly as he remembered, "But I didn't miss....with my face. I got drilled so hard that I fell to the ground with screaming going on around me. I even had a bloody nose. But the best part? The ball actually went over the net and our team won. We laughed so hard we cried." It felt nice to remember funny little stories. Good times from before Chang felt so lost. Could he ever feel that free again? He sighed quietly to himself. He wished he could. It was quiet again, giving them the opportunity to eat, which he wanted to avoid. "Have you ever been to Busan?" He asked suddenly, "The beaches there are beautiful, I could sit and listen to the ocean for hours. It's so calming."

Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: I should shut up

Byeol let out a small chuckle when Chang called her Eomma, maybe the girl did worry more than she should "Don't be silly, don't call me Eomma, I'm Byeol, just Byeol, not Eomma" the girl told Chang-hoon as she continued eating, she was hoping that this time he would be more careful and wouldn’t burn his tongue again otherwise he wouldn’t be able to eat anything if he continued like that.

She felt embarrassed when Chang-hoon teased her about the cake she felt her cheeks getting warm and made a small pout because of the embarrassment "I put frosting on the cake too, I really thought it was going to be the best cake but it ended up being a complete mess we had to throw it on the trash" she said, would he think that she would have thought better before doing a cake by herself when it was difficult for her to begin with it seemed that wasn't the case and just imagined the mess that Byeol did that day.

She continued eating as she waited for Chang-hoon to tell he something embarrassing that he did, she thought it was fair after he told her about her accident while she tried to bake a cake. Maybe a funny story would make him feel more lighthearted and remember those memories that made everyone laugh at any moment.

As soon as he started talking, Byeol put all her attention to what he was saying and his story about beach volleyball, Byeol thought that must have been fun she always avoided sports mostly because all of them weren't made for blind people, and who would want the blind girl on their team? She felt a little jealous and sad that Chang-hoon was able to play sports like a normal person, would he get bored of Byeol because she can't regular things like most people?

Byeol got really surprised when Chang-hoon mentioned the ball hit him on the face, she couldn't imagine how painful that must have been "That's not embarrassing! That's super scary! I would have been really worried and scared if one of my friends had a bloody nose because of a ball, volleyball really sounds like a painful sport" she admitted with a shiver jus thinking on the accident.

It didn't take long when he started talking again asking her if she has ever been to Busan "I... I have never been to Busan before and I have never visited the beach before. I know people really like it but I have never had the chance to go...Is that weird?" she said embarrassed what if he thought that she was crazy for never been in the ocean before? "I guess I should visit the beach one day, maybe if I tell my parents they would go with me, the wouldn't let me travel to Busan on my own" she added which she regretted instantly, now for sure Chang-hoon was going to think that she was a baby that needed someone to take care of her, Byeol was really the best at impressing new people.

Mood:
I'll take you anywhere you want to go.

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:

Could she get more precious? Chang wasn't sure how many more sweet comments he could take. Byeol being worried about past him and his bloody nose was so cute. "I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. We just kinda laugh in the face of pain," He admitted. It wasn't wrong. Most of his funny stories from when he was younger were about someone getting hurt. Falling off skateboards and busting their noses was almost a daily occurrences among him and his friends. It was just how they were, young and stupid. When he was with Aftermath, they still were stupid. Sometimes he really missed being in a group. The feeling that someone was there for you and went through your struggles was what he missed the most. Now he only felt alone.

Byeol then confessed that she had never gone to Busan, let alone the beach. That was a bit surprising to Chang. He had grown up going down the the beach on weekends and spending almost his whole summer in the water. He could have grown gills based on how often he was in the water. He still swam, but it was laps in a pool for exercise. Not the games of marko polo and water volley ball that he used to play. It was all work nowadays. Play was left behind in his childhood. "That's not weird. There are a lot of people who haven't traveled much," He told her gently.

He gave her a small smile at the mention of going to Busan with her parents. That was nice she had her parents. They obviously were close. She had mentioned them a few times already. If only his relationship with his own parents could be better. He didn't believe that him and his father would ever get along. That was probably him being cynical, since he didn't think himself to be worthy of forgiveness on the part of his parents. He allowed his dream to come between his own family. A dream that was destroying him.

Trying to shake his spirally thoughts, he brought his attention back to Byeol. She really was a good distraction. "Or I could take you. I know all the best spots. But we don't have to go all the way to Busan to go to a beach. The one in Incheon is nice, and it's less than an hour away. It could be a nice day trip," He said. It was then that he realized something. The him and Byeol couldn't really go in public together. How could he get around that? He wanted to take her everywhere. Anywhere her heart desired and do everything that she had never done but wanted to. Could he though? Not if he wanted to keep himself a secret to her and her a secret to the world. The rumors that could come from him being seen with her would be crazy. Well. He could worry about the logistics later. He was sure there was someone he knew who had a condo or something with private beach access. He'd bend over backwards for her.

Wait. Did she even want to spend time with him? He should probably make sure she knew Chang wasn't going to force her to go on trips with her if that made her uncomfortable. "I mean, you don't have to go with me. You can go with friends or your parents or something if you don't want to go by yourself. I'm just saying that if you want someone to go with that I could possibly if you want me to, not that I have to. If that makes you uncomfortable or you don't like me at all...." He stopped himself. There he went, nervous rambling. He cleared his throat. "Sorry. I, um, have a problem with over thinking things," He added with a nervous smile. He really wanted Byeol to enjoy spending time with him, and feel comfortable with him. Because she made him the most comfortable he had been in a long time.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: I'm just embarrassing myself

Byeol let out a big sigh after hearing Chang-Hoon's reply "I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. We just kinda laugh in the face of pain," Byeol knew she wouldn't be able to laugh if she knew someone was hurt "Well, boys should get more worried about their friends[/i] she admitted as she continue eating, now the noodles were not hit and had a nice temptaure that warm your insides she was sure Chang-Hoon would like them now.

She felt relieved when he didn't think it was the end of the world that Byeol hasn't gone to the beach before, in fact, he was making her feeling better which brought a light smile into her face. She realized she was talking too much about her parents and started regretting it. What if he had family problems and it was what brought him to the rooftop and now she was making him sad, so she got really surprised at his statement.

"Or I could take you. I know all the best spots. But we don't have to go all the way to Busan to go to a beach. The one in Incheon is nice, and it's less than an hour away. It could be a nice day trip, Those words caught Byeol by surprise, she wasn't expecting that he would say that out of nowhere, was this kind of those romantic scenes of those dramas that her mom used to love? Of course, this wasn't a drama and she wasn't the main protagonist, she needed to stop exaggerating things is not like Chang-Hoon was so suddenly asking her on a date, they just met for the first time that day and most of that time Byeol thought Chang-Hoon was a murderer besides there was no way he would be interested in a blind girl like Byeol he was just being nice because somehow she saved him from jumping from the rooftop.

But later Chang-Hoon started excusing himself by his sudden statement, he sounded nervous. Was he embarrassed after he realized what he just said? "Of course I like you! I was just surprised that you offered to go with me. I think it would be nice if we went together that's what friends do, right? They go to places together and they have fun, besides my parents and I don't have a lot of friends and they tend to be busy so I don't want to bother them with me wanting to go to the beach. I think it would be nice to go together" she admitted embarrassed.

"I have always wanted to do five things at the beach, first I want to go into the ocean, the second I want to build a sandcastle, third I want to fly a kite, fourth I want to collect seashells and fifth I want... no, we can't do the fifth that's too embarrassing and we are just friends" she added was her cheeks getting red? She hoped no "Let's continue to eat or the noodles would get cold" she added trying to change the subject of the conversation, Byeol really thought she was an expert of embarrassing herself.

Mood:
tell me, tell me, tell me
I need to know

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:

Chang felt relief fall over him as Byeol explained that she'd like to go with him. He nodded his head at her statement that friends go places and do things together. So she did see him as a friend. "Good. I just wasn't sure if I was still the crazy guys who..." He paused for a moment, a dry laugh coming from him as he thought about the end of that sentence. He figured that reminding her of what he was about to do would bring the mood down. They were doing so well forgetting about the difficult circumstances that lead to this lighthearted conversation. "who, um, may have been a murderer. I'm glad you think of me as a friend," He finished, deciding that saying "the guy who almost jumped off your roof " wasn't the best choice.

But now he had something to look forward to. Besides talking to his managers to get Byeol hired, he also was tasked with finding the perfect location for them to go to the beach. And picking the perfect spot. And all the activities they could do. Just like that, she made things even easier to picture in his mind. Byeol began to explain all the things she had always wanted to do at the beach.

Going into the ocean. Easy. All they had to do was dress appropriately and go swimming. Chang didn't want to assume that because she was blind, she was a bad swimmer. Even if she was, though, he was a good one. He would be sure to be by her side if she felt unsafe. Wave jumping was incredibly fun as well. Ah, he couldn't wait to be in the water already just thinking about it. Ok, now sandcastles required tools. A bucket, a little shovel, and possibly decorations. Fly a kite, he'd be sure to bring one. Collect seashells. That was always fun. He wondered how that would work, since Byeol was unable to see them. But just because you can't see something doesn't mean you can't appreciate it's beauty and meaning, right? They could even make bracelets or put the shells in bottles in order to keep them as keepsakes. That is if the day was memorable enough for her. Chang wasn't too confident in his abilities to make sure she was incredibly happy with their future beach day. He already felt the anxiety of making sure everything was perfect rise within him.

That was again knocked out of his head by Byeol's next statement. "...and fifth I want... no, we can't do the fifth that's too embarrassing and we are just friends." Chang blinked at the girl sitting next to him a few times. He noticed how her cheeks began to change a new color. The blush was slowly warming her skin. Aw, crap, now he was curious. But she didn't want to tell him. What if he asked her and she got upset that he pressed? Or what if she was expecting him to ask and if he didn't she'd get upset? What if he ruined everything by just sitting here for too long thinking of what to say?!?

'Oh my god Chang, just calm down.' To him, it was only a matter of time before he ruined this conversation. It was only minutes away from Byeol telling him that she didn't want to be friends with a psycho like him. But Chang really wanted to know what this 5th thing was. He wanted to know so bad. May as well ask. If he was going to ruin everything, may as well do it early on. "You can't just say that Byeol. I really want to know now," He told her, "Just tell me, it can't be that bad. I'll tell you anything you want me to tell you if you tell me. Please?" A risky bargain, sure, but what was this mysterious fifth dream of her's that she wanted to do at the beach? And they had to be more than friends in order for it to work?? Um. That was suspicious. Chang wouldn't be able to sleep at night if he didn't know. Well. He probably wouldn't sleep because, like most night, he got anxious. But that was besides the point. Right now, he just wanted to make her beach day perfect, so that meant doing everything that she wanted, even if it was embarrassing at first.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: Embarrassed to death

Byeol felt embarrassed when Chang-Hoon started mentioning that if she thought he was still the crazy guy that could be murderer, maybe Byeol had gone a little overbroad with her assumptions, but in her defense, he said the same number of the apartment she is living so she had all the reasons to not trust him "Sorry for thinking that, but I won't do that anymore from now you are going to be my friend and I hope I become your friend too. Let's support each other from now on and let's be happy together" she said with a light smile.

Byeol was happy that Chang-Hoon would go with her to the beach, she was already looking forward to their trip and all the fun they could have, she was already trying to picture how the sand would feel on her feet or the sound of the ocean, maybe she was getting too excited and they haven't discussed on a day to go, maybe he was a busy guy and they wouldn't be able to go until much later, that wouldn't let Byeol be sad somehow she felt that Chang-Hoo would be faithful to his word no matter what.

Would he think that all the things she wanted to do were childish, go into the ocean was something all people do, but building a sandcastle was something that kids often do, would he think she was weird maybe she wasn't thinking that much when she started rambling about how they couldn't do the fifth thing, she was just digging her own grave and would have written died from embarrassment.

But it felt that Chang-Hoon wasn't letting it slide "You can't just say that Byeol. I really want to know now. Just tell me, it can't be that bad. I'll tell you anything you want me to tell you if you tell me. Please?" why was he insisting so much what if he just laugh and say it was dumb? But he was making it hard not to tell him what she really wanted to do "I... I want to write in the sand my name and the name of the guy that I like, I know is dumb, you can laugh if you want" she admitted completely embarrassed as put her legs closer to her and try to cover her face with her knees who she was sure it was burning red, she was sure he was going to laugh and tell her that was extremely cheesy that for sure would break Byeol's heart. Was that really that bad to do cutesy things with the person you were dating, well is not like she had a lot of experience, well she didn't have any experience at all but still, she could dream, right?

She could ask him anything, she even said she could but she was too embarrassed to even think maybe if both of them were embarrassed that would help Byeol to feel more comfortable in this situation, but she thought that wouldn't think that would be nice "What do you want to do when we go to the beach together?"

Mood:
let's celebrate

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

"let's be happy together," She said it so easily, so effortlessly, and so simply that Chang wanted to believe her. He wanted to know how she was so positive. Her life seemed so different, so much harder. Byeol had every right to be depressed over her situation, to wallow in self pity about her eyesight or lost dream. But she didn't. She was bright and happy. How? He couldn't fathom the idea of being as pleased with life as she was. That hopelessly desperate feeling inside of him yearned to know what her secret was. He was tired of feeling this way, so empty and so lost.

Byeol gave in to his request to tell him what her fifth thing was. She wanted to write her name in the sand with the boy that she liked. She must have watched a lot of kdramas or something. He watched her as she embarrassingly held her face in her hands, crumpled over to avoid him. She told him it was ok to laugh. All he did was smile over at her, and shake his head. "That's not dumb, it's just cute," He told her honestly. He just couldn't believe that a human as incredibly soft and sweet as her existed. Or that he had the pleasure to know her, to make her dream come true.

She asked what he wanted to do. Chang hummed, thinking briefly. What did he like to do on the beach? It had been so long, he wasn't sure. He hadn't felt the want or desire to go. He didn't feel the want to do anything he used to enjoy. It seemed that nothing was much fun any more. He did remember the one time he was at a beach party and they had a bonfire. That was nice and relaxing as far as he remembered. "Maybe like a fire at night time. It's nice to just sit there and talk, you can hear the waves crash on the shore. It's very peaceful," He responded. That would probably be the best way to end their day. He just had to not screw this friendship up before he actually got to make good on the promise to take her to the beach.

The rest of the evening went on rather smoothly, Chang made it through a few more bites of noodles to keep her suspicions down. Byeol learning about one crazy thing at a time would probably do. By the end of the night, they exchanged phone numbers and he headed home feeling much closer to normal than usual. That light feeling continued until he walked through his apartment door. He stood in his main living area. His eyes drifted to the unopened envelopes on his coffee table. One to Appa and Eomma, another to Seung-Han, and the last to his fans. The letters he had poured over the night before when he couldn't sleep, saying all the things he wanted to say as a last goodbye. He bent over to pick them up, and as he held them in his hands, Chang felt somber. These would have been in someone else's hands tonight had Byeol never sat down to play the piano. He wondered if they would have been sad to read them. Was he worthy of their grief?

He felt half tempted to shred them, thinking that he didn't need them anymore. However. He couldn't. Chang was unable to say he'd never need them again. He wondered how long it would be before Byeol didn't need him anymore and moved on with her life. When would she hate him? When would she see how unworthy he was of her friendship? That would be the day he'd need these letters again. So he kept them. Chang slid the three envelopes into the top drawer of his bedside table, under the few odds and ends that he kept inside. He'd need them one day, just not today.

---

Chang had gone to a photo shoot the next day, but had made sure to speak with his manager. He asked Byeol to send him some samples of her work to show him, and she did. He, of course, thought they were perfect and a great way to impress his manager. After a long discussion, Chang told him he could not compromise on her being hired. It was either she be hired, or he left the company. Which was drastic, but he knew they'd do anything to keep Hwan under their label. It worked, as two days later they told him the news. Byeol had been hired. He asked to share the news with her instead of them. They said that was fine after he confirmed that they were nothing more than friends.

Chang almost wanted to laugh at their questions of whether or not they were a couple. Byeol would never like someone like him. He had absolutely nothing to offer her. He was only trying to make things better for her since she deserved it. She deserved a lot better than him.

Happy (well, as much as he could be) to share the news with Byeol about her new employment, she had suggested they celebrate. Sure. That sounded nice. If she wanted to, he had time since he was finished with work. They decided to meet up at a local karaoke place. Before heading over, he decided to get a cake for her. And he'd be sure to pick up the bill of anything she got to eat,and the drinks he'd order. He was trying to watch his calories today (despite choosing to drink some), he had already gone over the other day with noodles, so he didn't need to repeat that mistake. Going in through a back entrance of the building, he waited patiently inside the karaoke room for her to join him, feeling a bit beside himself that she wanted to spend any time with him at all. Something he couldn't refuse. She made him feel something. Chang was glad for the reminder that he too was human.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Interactions Chang, my handle with care package ( A ameuSHhen1Tn2ba )

Byeol was already expecting the laugh coming from Chang-Hoon thinking that what she wanted to was just cheesy and dumb instead he said to her what her idea was cute, still embarrassed, Byeol felt relieved, it seemed that he was saying the truth and he really thought it was adorable what she wanted to do.

And later he revealed what he wanted to do when they were at the beach, he wanted to have a bonfire "Let's do that then, we can even roast some marshmallows, I'm sure it would be delicious" she said with a smile.

Time passed and without noticing it was time for Chang to leave, it felt surreal how things started between the two of them, they exchanged numbers and told they were going to see each other again, Byeol felt a little worried after Chang left her apartment, what if he was faced again with the sad memories that made him took the decision of wanting to jump from the rooftop? Byeol didn't that to happen, she knew Chang would not be fine the next day but she decided she would send happy messages to cheer him up and make him smile if she could brighten his day even for a little bit, she would more than relieved.

She didn't think that Chang would start working on finding her a job, but he asked her for some of her work and she sent the ones she felt represented her the best. Would they like it? She hoped they did, and she didn't wait for that much since he told her he was able to get her the job, Byeol couldn't be happier her dream was finally going to be true, finally, her talent was getting recognized and that warmed her heart, she was not judged because of her disability to see but because of her talent and it was thanks to Chang, maybe she saved him that day, but he saved her dream when no one else believed in her.

She suggested they should go out to celebrate, sure Byeol wasn't the type of person that would often go out to party, she preferred more relaxed things like going out for a walk or just staying at home, that way she wouldn't be a burden to everyone around her or her friends, but she wanted to meet Chang and do fun stuff that would bring him joy so that's when both agree on going to karaoke, she was excited about their small gathering and because of what Chang did for her, she bought him a gift for him, she wasn't sure what the guy liked but no one could go wrong with candies, so she bought him a jar full of them hoping that he would like them and put a smile on his face.

She arrived at the karaoke and head towards the room Chang was supposed to be, she opened the door hoping that he was already there, she would get nervous being all alone without Coco or anyone, but even with her lack of vision she could notice the figure of Chang that put a smile on her face "I'm glad you are already here! I brought you something, is a thank you gift, I didn't know what to get you so I hope you like candy, I may have been biased and choose my favorites"

Mood:
Blow out the candles!

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

There had been a few times over the course of the few days they hadn't seen each other, that Chang felt low. Very low. Surrounded by people who didn't bat an eye at his unhappy mood. It was pretty obvious how often he skipped meals. He was never really alone. He always had a manager, or a body guard, or a stylist, or someone. It was like no one was there, though. No one said a thing. Not a word of concern or one of encouragement. Unseen by anyone else. But then he'd feel his phone buzz or his ring tone go off. He'd look down and see a message from Byeol. Precious things and sayings, sweet and kind words. Everything that he wanted to hear from other people. He felt so... seen. Which was a strange choice of words considering she was blind. Her texts made his dismal days into something a bit more bearable. Chang never wanted the messages to stop.

The door began to open, he looked up from his phone to see Byeol come in with Coco close by. A gentle small smile on his face to see her. She looked darling in her outfit. He wanted to know how she maintained such a lovely style even if she couldn't see what she was putting on. He really didn't know a whole lot about how someone like Byeol went about her day. He wanted to know so he could better understand her. He was curious because he cared.

Chang felt warmth when she told him she had a thank you gift for him. He didn't deserve it, he hadn't done much. She was thanking him for thanking her. He looked at the candies, sure he wouldn't eat them, but he could put the jar somewhere to see them and be reminded he had someone who wanted to give him gifts. "Thank you so much, they look lovely," He told her with glee. The fact that he now knew her favorite candies was also a bonus. As he looked over the different types, he knew Byeol had good taste.

He looked over at the table in the room, remembering he also had not come empty handed. "I got you something too! It's a cake, hopefully made with sugar and not salt," He teased, recalling her cake story from the first time they met. Chang grabbed the lighter he had brought with him and lit the candles. The cake had pink frosting with macaroons, chocolate shapes and sprinkles decorating the top. The adorableness of it seemed to match her. "I got the cake that reminded me of you," He told her, only realizing now that she couldn't really see it, but it was the thought that counted right. "It's got lots of sprinkles, it's pink, um, and It has chocolate flowers and hearts on it. Oh! And pink and white macaroons. I think it was the cutest cake there," Chang tried his best to explain what it looked like. He hoped that she didn't take it the wrong way. Like he was calling her cute or something. Not that she wasn't cute. She was very pretty. That was an unnecessary tangent...

Chang felt a bit awkward and wanted to move on swiftly to avoid embarrassment. He cleared his throat. "Here," He lifted the cake to be in front of her, eager eyes and a light smile, "You can blow out the candles." Something about her brought out the child in him, almost giddy to watch Byeol celebrate her dream coming true.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol

Byeol was excited but also worried to give the gift to Chang, she didn’t know that much about what the guy liked, so she decided on giving him what she thought it was something everyone liked, but as she continue thinking about it her worry grew. What if he didn’t like sweet stuff? Or what if he disliked all the candies that she choose? Or even worse, what if he was allergic to peanut? She was sure she choose the chocolate bar with peanuts because that was her favorite, but if he was allergic would that mean that Byeol was about to murder Chang? She didn’t want to do that, she stopped him from jumping out of the rooftop of her apartment the other day.

But her thoughts were interrupted when Chang spoke "I got you something too! It's a cake, hopefully made with sugar and not salt," after he said that, Byeol felt embarrassed because Chang was teasing her β€œIt was just a mistake” she replied.

Byeol got a little bit confused when he mentioned that the cake reminded him of her. How could she look like a cake? Was that a compliment? Maybe because the cake was sweet and he thought she was sweet. Was she even sweet in the first place? She could describe herself as nice, but she didn’t think of herself as sweet. But as soon as he said that he added all the details of the cake, she tried to imagine as best as she could the cake with Chang’s description and as she did, it just put a big smile on her face β€œThat cake has to be one of the cutest cakes I had ever had! Since the cake reminds you of me, does that mean I’m cute?” She said with a giggle β€œI’m joking I could never be as cute as this cakeβ€œ

Then Chang told her to blew the candles of the cake β€œI feel like I’m celebrating my birthday” sge said with a laugh as she turn off the candles β€œLet’s eat some cake and order some food! We need to have our bellies full so we can have energy to sing, well Coco and I are going to be spectators, but you can sing as much as you want!” She said happily, hoping that Chang wouldn’t feel bad because of her blindness.

Mood:
I want to hear you sing too.

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

Chang's eyes widened when Byeol asked if the cake was cute, if that meant she was cute. His face felt warm as a pink blush spread across his cheeks. That wasn't what he had meant by saying the cute cake reminded him of her. It didn't mean it was untrue, Byeol was very cute. He blinked at her a few times. Thank God she was blind. His face was so red. He wanted to say that it was just a misunderstanding, but what if she would then think he thought she was ugly or something? That would probably be worse.

β€œI’m joking I could never be as cute as this cakeβ€œ
Uhhh, what? That was false. If anything she was cuter than the cake. Would saying that make her uncomfortable? Would not saying anything be worse? Before he could make the decision of what to say, Byeol blew out the candles and announced it felt like her birthday. Chang smiled softly, he was glad she was already enjoying herself. It made him feel better to see her so pleased.

He set the cake back down on the table just as she said that they could eat lots and she could watch him sing. "Order what ever you want, I'm paying," Chang replied, grabbing the menu to hand it over to her. He paused, wait. Shouldn't he help her with that? He didn't want to assume she needed help with everything though. She wasn't a child that he had to babysit. Which was worse? Over helping or under helping? Why was this so stressful? "Do you want help with the menu?" He finally asked shyly, not wanting to offend her but he wanted her to know he was there to help if she needed it. He'd always be there to help as long as she needed him.

"I want to hear you sing too," He added. Chang didn't think about it until now that she wasn't able to see the words, but there had to be something that she could sing. He didn't want her to feel left out, this was her celebration after all. Chang didn't matter, so why make him the spectacle. "I'm sure there is a song you know by heart, even if you can't see the words. Plus, it's just me, so I don't care if you mess up the words," He told her with a smile. Byeol could do just about anything and it would be perfect, he was convinced that fact was true.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: Sorry to cause you trouble

Why Byeol, was such an expert in embarrassing herself and the ones that were around her? She was comparing herself to a cake, wasn't that lame? But somehow saying that kind of dumb stuff in front of Chang didn't make him think, that she was dumb he was always sweet and telling her it was adorable all her cheesy ideas or silly comments, and that made her feel less worried to make a good impression on the guy. But she was sure there was going to be the day when Chang would be over dealing with Byeol and her childishness. She just wanted to have a friend, but at the same time, she was just too dumb with social interactions trying to act that way so people wouldn't pay attention to her blindness.

That's why she was glad she was able to change the subject of the conversation of her comparing herself to a cake to how she felt almost as she was celebrating a birthday. Which was kind of true, Byeol didn't celebrate a lot of things because she never really had something to celebrate other than her parent's birthdays and hers. She had never succeeded in anything in life. Sure she knew how to play the piano, but the ones that were also her biggest fans happened to be her parents. So having an outsider be happy for her, it meant a lot to her.

"Order whatever you want, I'm paying," after Chang said this Byeol, didn't know how to act, she was hungry, but, at the same time she didn't want Chang spent more money on her when he already bought a cake for her and ordering something would be troublesome too, she didn't know what it was on the menu. And she was sure it wasn't adequate to blind people. That was mostly the reason she never went to places she didn't know because it was troublesome for everyone to deal with a blind person they needed to read the menu to her. Then Byeol would decide, it was just to much work, and that always made Byeol upset because Byeol just thought she was making people feel annoyed because she couldn't do things on her own.

She could just say she wanted noodles, it was a must for karaoke's, right? When she was about to speak again, Chang beat her up to it. "Do you want help with the menu?" After he said those words, Byeol felt her face turning red from the embarrassment it was a sweet gesture of the guy, but she didn't want to make him uncomfortable, but at the same, she didn't want him to get sad for not accepting his help and either way Byeol needed the help. "Are you sure you don't mind? I don't want to cause you trouble for having to read all the menu to me. I know it can be a bother"

Later Chang added that he wanted her to sing too, that there must be a song that she would know by heart and that she wouldn't need to read the lyrics, was there a song she knew completely? She tried to think until she remembered that there was a song she loved and know all the lyrics. "I know Through the night by IU. I guess I could sing that song." She replied a little bit shy, even if Byeol's singing voice wasn't bad she was not confident that Chang would like it.

Mood:
You're never a bother

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

A frown fell on his face when Byeol started talking. A bother? Had someone told her before that she was a bother when she needed help? Chang didn't want to believe that was true, but the thought made him upset. That wasn't fair. It wasn't like the girl chose to lose her sight. He quickly shook his head. "No no, I want to help," He replied with a nod. Helping Byeol made him feel important. It made him feel needed. He didn't feel that way ever, so it was nice to seem genuinely useful. At least for a little while.

Chang grabbed the menu as she explained that she knew Through the Night by IU. "Great! I can't wait. IU su...." He paused, just about to let sunbaenim get him into trouble, "IU has a lot of great songs, she's very talented." If he called IU sunbae, couldn't she come to the conclusion that he worked as an idol? That wasn't something he was ready to confess yet. He wasn't sure if he would ever want to confess that. He didn't want his job to ruin how she saw him. Or worse. What she knew about him to ruin his job. Chang didn't expect Byeol to go and run to dispatch to tell them that he, Moon Hwang, was going to jump off a building one week ago. But he just met her. There was an anxious part of him that didn't want to risk it. It was bad enough suffering on his own. Everyone else knowing would prove him weak and unworthy. He didn't want to be known as the depressed idol. What would that say about how he felt about his fans? Would they assume he hated them if they knew?

"Let's see here." He opened to menu to the first page to start reading off the dished to her. As he read all the food items, he could feel his stomach twist in knots. Both over the fact he was hungry and over the anxiety over discussing food. They had a wide variety of meals here, and their alcohol menu was almost longer than the food. They even had hot pots and barbecue options. Chang made sure that if Byeol was unfamiliar with any items, that he would explain them to her or read the short descriptions. Some made his mouth water, realizing that looking at the pictures and describing the taste made his hunger even more intense. But he really couldn't break his diet today. Having alcohol was even a bad idea because to the sugar, but what was a celebration without soju? "Anything you really want?" He asked once he was finished reading, "Oh, and I was thinking of getting soju, how many bottles do you want to get?"

Chang himself would only get one, with his carb count and all. That and one was plenty. He didn't have the best alcohol tolerance, something the rest of Aftermath used to make fun of him for. They would drink quite often back at the dorm to unwind. He was normally the second to get drunk, just behind the Maknae who was much smaller than him. Drinking on an empty stomach didn't help either. Maybe he'd eat some vegetables, but definitely no rice or noodles, they made his face swell and he had a variety show appearance to film the next day. Chang wondered how much Byeol drank, if at all. She also seemed to be a lightweight like him. Or maybe she had an iron liver. He really had no way of telling. People always seemed to surprise him.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: You are so kind

Byeol felt happy when Chang said he wanted to help her, not that she doubted that he would help her, he had done more for her than anyone has, the guy was the one that made her dream true, and still, he continued helping her. She was sure that Chang was one of the kindest souls she has ever encountered or he was just too thankful because she saved his life that day she wanted to believe it was a mix of both situations.

Either way, she was just happy that he would take the time to read the menu for her, there had been times where people didn't have the patience when she went to new places and just made her feel like a burden for everyone else. That's why she usually, just order take out so people wouldn't have to deal with her or just went out when she was in the company of her parents of friends.

Byeol took a seat as she listened to Chang saying how IU had a lot of songs "She really does! I love her style all her songs always make you feel something I want my songs to have the same effect on people I think that's the magic of music that it makes you feel something, and you will always have a song that would remind you of that moment, and I want that my songs can be part of the happy memories of someone." She said happily. "Maybe that's too cheesy." She added embarrassed.

She listened as Chang read the menu for her, everything sounded so delicious that it just made her feel even hungrier than she already was, but as he was also explaining everything Byeol realized that Chang had such a soothing voice, it was so calming and nice even if they had talked before that was the first time she noticed this, maybe it was the fact that Byeol had her full attention, as she was trying to remember everything on the menu, would it be weird thinking she wanted him to continue speaking forever even if he just read menus to her?

After he was done he asked her if there was something she wanted "The hot pot with dumplings sounds that are going to be delicious, I want to eat that if that's okay with you. I know you said you would be paying, but I don't want you to spend so much money on me you already bought me a cake" she replied "Oh, I don't really drink, I mean I have never had alcohol before I guess I could try it I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but don't worry I'll have a soda instead. But don't let that stop you if you want to have some soju go ahead!" she added.

Byeol didn't want Chang to think she was boring because she didn't drink, she just had this idea that if she already caused people trouble for being blind she didn't want to add the burden of her also being drunk. So maybe it was better than she stayed sober for the night, besides she didn't want to find out how much she alcohol she could handle especially in front of Chang, what if she was a lightweight and passed out after five minutes? That would be so embarrassing, maybe she just needed to stop thinking about that, he wouldn't judge her "What song are you going to sing?" she asked him, changing the subject, there were also to sing not only to drink.

Mood:
You're never a bother

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

The way Byeol talked about how she wanted people to feel when they listened to the music she made, Chang couldn't help but think. Why did he create and perform music? Because he liked it? Was that his main goal to begin with? Did this cause his eventual burn out? He shook his head gently at her, that was such a beautiful thing to say. "It's not cheesy. I think that's really sweet," He told her. Was she that gorgeous inside and out?

Chang listened as she decided what she wanted to eat. A hot pot with dumplings. That sounded...he hated that he thought it sounded so good. He knew that watching Byeol eat would be difficult. It was almost as hard not to eat as it was to eat. There she went, worrying about him paying. Chang was just fine. He would have bought her a much more expensive gift than the cake had he known exactly what she liked. Maybe he'd leave her something on her desk for the first day of work. But would he give the credit to Hwan, her boss, or to Chang? He'd think about that one a little more.

"I said what every you want. I promise you won't break the bank," He assured her that he had it covered. There was absolutely no way she would be able to convince him otherwise. Byeol then went on to explain that she didn't drink. Like at all? She had never had alcohol? And she was 23? In no way did he judge her, Chang just thought it was interesting. There was always a first time for everything. He wasn't planning on drinking much, just enough to take the edge off. If Byeol had never had the taste of alcohol before then they could just share a bottle then. Perfect. "There is always a first time for everything. We can split a bottle if you want to try. You don't have to. I probably shouldn't drink much, I'm a lightweight anyway," Chang confessed with a chuckle.

Right, this was karaoke, what was he going to sing? She was going to sing a ballad type song, which was always nice. Should he do something more upbeat? More rap heavy could be a possibility, but did Byeol even like rap? Would she think he just sounded like annoying noise? "Maybe Fake Love by BTS, maybe something by NCT? I also liked Gravity by Ong Seung-Woo.I'm not sure yet," He responded, looking over the list of songs. "What do you want me to sing?" He asked, thinking quickly if maybe she had a recommendation. That made it easier for him if she had an idea.
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: Sorry for being a fan

She smiled lightly when Chang said that her way of thinking wasn’t cheesy, there had been an instance in one of her many failing auditions that she was asked why she wanted to make music and the person in charge of it, just laugh at it saying it was a dumb way of thinking and that happy mindset wouldn’t get her anywhere, but Byeol didn’t want to change just for success she wanted to still be here and give a bit of herself to every person that listened to her songs.

β€œI know you said that, but I don’t think is fair that you are wasting all this money on me. You could use it for something else, something that is useful for you. I know you are doing this because you are kindhearted, but you already did too much for me.” She said shyly.

Would he get surprised by the fact that she didn’t drink, she just thought it was easier to handle a sober Byeol than a drunk Byeol, she already got everyone in trouble for having to deal with a blind person so adding that she could be drunk would be more troublesome.

Then Chang said they could share a bottle if she wanted too, she wasn’t sure if she should accept, she had this idea that she would become a burden, but she also wanted to do things like regular people and feel normal instead of worrying because she was blind. β€œLet’s share a bottle then, today is a special day!” She replied with a smile.

Byeol was curious to know what kind of music Chang liked, most of the time you would sing your favorite song at karaoke, so when he mentioned his options Byeol realized that he liked the popular and upbear songs. She really didn’t mind which song he sang if that meant he would be happy, but after that he asked her if she had any recommendation, she thought a little bit. Did she knew of a song that he could sing and she would also like? And in that moment she realized she had the perfect group.

β€œSing a song from MWD! They are my favorite group since they debuted! Hyunwoo is my favorite member from the group, he calls all his fans his princess and I think that’s really sweet, also everyone says he is really cute he is really my type of guy” She said excitedly. Byeol realized that she might have gotten into her fangirl persona, would Chang think that it was dumb to be such a big of a fan of a group? β€œSorry, I think I got a little bit to excited, you can sing whatever you want” she added β€œLet’s order that hot pot before I get hungrier and let’s start singing!”

Mood:
Am I jealous? .....maybe.

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

Chang smiled as Byeol started to get excited about MWD. Yes, those seniors were very talented and hard working. They had debuted right as he started to become a trainee. He had watched them grow from rookie group to the well known seniors that everyone loved today. Being in the same company, he really looked up to them. He had spent time with all of them a few times, especially before Aftermath disbanded when they were rookies. Kwang-Min, or Atlas as he's called, was someone he would call a friend. They often caught up after music bank or hung out on the off chance their schedules were open at the same time. He was the same age as the majority of the members, so it was easy to get along with them. They were closer back a few years ago when he had time to get close to them.

"I really like MWD too," He replied, when she talked about how much she loved them. Though the one time he didn't expect was that she said that Hyun-Woo was her bias in the group. From what he knew about Byeol, Hyun-Woo didn't seem like her type at all. Chang knew the guy. He was....interesting. Out of all the members their personalities clashed the most. He never agreed with his playboy tendencies and his arrogant attitude. Of course no one was aware of those things in the public. But Hyun-Woo pretty well known among idols since he "dated" a new one almost every week. Chang didn't understand how he had enough time to meet up with girls. He barely had enough time to breath.

Maybe it was the fact he knew what the other idol was like. Or maybe it was since Hyun-Woo was so incredibly good looking, so much better looking than him. Or that his voice was prettier than his. Or that he was Byeol's favorite idol in her favorite group. Whatever the case, Chang felt the quite familiar feeling of insecurity take hold of him. A little green with jealousy as a result. He didn't understand why, but he wanted to be Byeol's favorite. Well, actually, he wanted her to like Hwan. Hwan wasn't him. He wasn't sure who Moon Chang-Ho really was. Both names, both personas that he couldn't really fit into anymore.

He was quiet for a moment, and it was possible she could have perceived that as annoyance. It wasn't wrong to think that, he was annoyed. Not at her, but at himself. Chang was angry that he wasn't as good as Hyun-Woo. He was internally cursing himself for not being enough once again. β€œSorry, I think I got a little bit to excited, you can sing whatever you want.” Had she thought his silence was due to frustration over her sudden outburst of excitement of her favorite group? He was very very used to fangirls. He had first hand experience with much more intense fangirls that Byeol before. She was allowed to like someone music and get excited about it. He didn't want to stop her from sharing that with him because he was jealous. That was his problem, not her's.

"No, I want to sing something you like too. Did you like Glass Heart or Last Tales better? I'll do that one first. I think I can do Kwang-Min's rap, I'll try my best," He told her, only realizing he had used a real name instead of a stage name. But that was fine right? Fans did that with their idols....right? He hoped his sudden insecurity hadn't turned his tone sad, though if it did, he hoped Byeol wouldn't pick up on it. "I'll order the food real quick and then I can sing the first song," He added quickly to move on from any possible comments. Chang grabbed the touch pad and typed in their order. A message popped up that it would be there shortly. "Ok!" Chang chirped after be finished up. He grabbed the karaoke panel and microphone before typing in the number of the song Byeol answered. "Testing, testing, one two," He said in an exaggerated low voice, trying to possibly get a laugh out of Byeol. "I bet I'll get higher than a 90. If I don't, you pick a punishment," He told her as the song just started and he prepared himself to begin to sing. He was fairly certain that he'd fail, but that was his plan anyway. It'd be a fun little way to make Byeol feel more included. Why not make her laugh at the expense of his pride. Haha, that's funny. His pride didn't exist.
Moon Chang-ho

Last edited:

Wang Byeol
Mood: Let's have fun!

Would Chang think that she was being childing for fangirling over a kpop group? Byeol was hoping she wasn't getting too excited, she didn't want Chang to think that she was one of those crazy fangirls, she just liked a lot MWD, like really a lot and especially Hyun-Woo, but she was not obsessed with them. What if he didn't like them? Sure that wouldn't stop them from being friends, except if he was an anti, she couldn't be related to an MWD hater not when she was such a big fan. Wasn't that kind of mean? Putting a group she liked over her friend, maybe Byeol needed to check her priorities.

So, when she heard the guy saying he liked MWD, Byeol felt relieved "Do you really like them? That makes me so happy! That adds something else that we have in common!" She said happily, was she sounding like a crazy fangirl right now? The silence that was happening between the two of them made her wonder if he was actually telling the truth or if he was just saying that kind of stuff to make her happy, but instead, he reassured telling that he wanted to sing a song she liked that small action warmed Byeol's heart "Sing Last Tales! Is one of my favorite songs, Sungwoo wrote the song and I think the lyrics are so pretty! I'll do the fanchant while you sing, I'll change the members' names to yours."

Byeol nodded in agreement when he said he was going to order the food, she couldn't wait until the food arrived, that was the only thing missing for it to be like an actual party, Byeol couldn't remember when was the last time she felt this happy, she wasn't the type of girl to be sad but that was the first she felt that someone else besides her parents really made of their way to make her happy, she just believed that Chang was just too sweet for this world and maybe that's why the same world hurt him so much, but she was going to make her best to make him happy even if the world was a difficult place sometimes.

She couldn't hide her laugh when he started talking on a low voice "You are so silly." she said while laughing "Wow, more than 90! That seems like a high score, don't try and lie to me about your score I know if you are not telling the truth. And I'll think of a good punishment I already have something in mind. What about you singing TT in a really cute way? That would be hilarious" She said jokingly.

At that moment the food arrived along with their drinks, Byeol realized that the pot was placed in front of her mostly because of the smell, it almost made her stomach rumble, she grabbed one of the chopsticks and carefully take a bite of one of the dumplings making sure not to burn herself, the taste made her move excitedly "This is really good! You should take a bite before it starts to get cold" She said as she grabbed one of the dumplings as she reached her arm to the front, she was hoping that Chang would be there, otherwise, she would just be embarrassing herself "It's going to give you a lot of energy while you sing the song!"

Mood:
are you KIDDING ME??

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

Was his face still red? Chang needed to stop worrying so much about what he looked like in front of Byeol. It had not gotten through his head that she was blind therefore it didn't matter that her saying she was going to the fan chant with his name made his face heat up and his ears turn pink. Not only was that supportive, but the fact she even thought of that was absolutely adorable. He might just implode because of how many emotions ran through his mind in that moment.

Chang smile began to widen when he heard her happily giggle at his attempted joke. Just that sound made him feel happier. It was so infectious. The fact that he was the one to make Byeol giggle was even better. He chuckled at the fact she told him not to lie, and that she'd know. "Yes Ma'am," He replied. Though when she started talking about her bright ideas about what she would have him do if he lost, his eyes widened slightly and his mouth dropped open. Was she seriously going to make him do aegyo?? "Byeol, If you make me do aegyo I will regret this bet," He told her. Now he wanted to do well. He didn't want to loose.

The food was quick. Quicker than he expected. Chang watched as Byeol took a bite of the dumplings. He saw her face light up with glee just taking a bite. Then she started to, as he would describe it, dance because of how good it was. And just when he thought she couldn't get even more adorable, there she went happy dancing over dumplings. He didn't even know people swayed like that when they ate. Before he could really do anything though, a hand with food came right into his face. Chang jerked his head backwards in order to avoid getting smacked in the face with a dumpling. He would be sure not to mention that she just about hit him with the food.

That just left the very warm, very tasty smelling dumpling right under his nose. He could feel his mouth water. Chang swallowed thickly. He really shouldn't. He already cheated recently. But he also didn't want to make Byeol upset. She was having such a nice time, he'd hate to ruin it with his....anxiety over eating. He could just take it out of her chopsticks and pretend he ate it. But he also didn't want to lie to her. He took a few moments to weigh the pros and cons, but realized that he didn't have time to think about this. Carefully, Chang took a bite of the dumpling. It could have been that he hadn't eaten in...a while, or that it was just so well cooked, but that dumpling was absolutely amazing. "Mmmm, I can see why you were dancing," He commented after swallowing.

Shortly after the song started playing, and Chang wanted to now try his hardest considering that having to sing a song in aegyo was on the line. Maybe he could avoid the supid punishment that he had given himself. He was lying. He did have shame. Chang sang with his whole heart. It didn't help that Sung-Woo's vocals were out of this world. Could he belt that? Probably not. And every time Byeol yelled her little fan chant it made him chuckle. He was definitely going to lose. Chang watched as the score began to ring up. Aaaaannndddd!! Drum roll. Chang braced himself for the worst.

On the screen? 89 points. FREAKING 89 POINTS. He was one point off from making 90. "Dammit!" He shouted. "89 points Byeol. I lost by 1 point...." He spoke sadly, "what's my official punishment?"
Moon Chang-ho

Wang Byeol
Mood: I like your voice

Byeol knew every word for the fanchant, of last tales well she knew every word for all the fanchants of MWD, but Chang shouldn't know about that or at least yet, she thought that doing it would be a cute thing to do, maybe he would feel encouraged and wouldn't be so nervous or probably was the complete opposite, but since Chang didn't mention anything, Byeol assumed that he was fine with it.

She smiled when he said he wouldn't lie to her if he didn't get the 90 points, she was sure Chang wouldn't lie to her, there was no reason for it, she was there when he was on his lowest moment. Something that shouldn't be remembered because it was just sad memories for him, but even after that day he showed his true vulnerable self there wouldn't be a way for him to keep lies or secrets to her. The Chang she knew wouldn't do that, and even less to save himself from punishment.

She let out a laugh when he mentioned he would regret making the bet if the punishment was singing a song while doing aegyo "Then you shouldn't have done the bet in the first place if you wouldn't want to do what I said if you lose. I'm pretty sure you won't do it, you will do great and you will get those 90 points I believe in you!" she said trying to encourage him.

Byeol knew that Chang took a bite of the dumpling since the chopsticks she was holding felt a little bit lighter, at that moment she realized what she had done, she just fed him, wasn't that like a thing that couples did? What if Chang misunderstood the situation and he didn't want to say anything? In her mind, that was something innocent, but when you were in your twenties maybe that gave a different meaning, or maybe she was just overthinking everything, there was no way they just shared a moment they were just friends and besides, she was sure he wouldn't be interested in her, probably he saw her as the girl who saved rather than someone to actually have feelings for.

When Chan said he could see why she was happy dancing when she ate it added to her embarrassment she could feel her cheeks getting red, she couldn't be more embarrassing, right? "Is because the dumpling was delicious, I don't do that all the time I eat" she said embarrassed. It didn't take long until the song started, she knew was trying his best so he wouldn't lose the bet, she listened to him as she sang the song.

Byeol was a huge fan of Sung-Woo's voice, she loved how he sang that song along with the rest of the members, but hearing Chang was different, he had such a pretty singing voice, it was smooth and sweet, it wasn't any more MWD's version of Last Tales, instead it was Chang's version of Last Tales and it made it, even more, special Byeol wouldn't admit that maybe she liked his version better than the original, but that would be a secret she would keep to herself for the moment. She thought before that she would like to have Chang to speak to her all the time while she listened to it, but now she had made her mind she would rather have Chang sing to her every day, was that kind of greedy?

She heard him chuckle as she said the fanchant of the song, she smiled every time she heard his chuckles hearing him be happy warmed her heart. A happy and giggly Chang was the best Chang that could exist, once the song was over she felt sad she just wanted to continue listening sing, why the song couldn't be longer? She got a little bit surprised when he said he lost by one point, how come he only got 89 points? There was no way if Byeol needed to grade it she would have given him a 105 even if the score was of 100 "It's okay! I really liked a lot and you did great" she said trying to cheer him up, then she asked what his punishment was going to be she thought for a moment she really wanted him to sing cutely "Let me think... I know! You have to sing the song of Pororo, but still, you have to do it cutely. I'm sure it would be adorable" She said with a small giggle.

"Now is my time to sing! Can you please put the song for me? If I don't get the 90 points too you have to choose a punishment for me so everything is fair" she said as she grabbed one of the mics that were left and waited for the song to start when the music started she made sure to sing on time of the music, not being able to see the lyrics made difficult to know when she was supposed to sing or when she should stop, would Chang like her voice? She was sure she could never be as good as him, but at least she could try once the song was over she heard the ring of the score. Did she got the 90 points or would she just embarrass herself? "Please tell me I got the 90 points"

Mood:
im gonna need soju for this

Interactions:
Byeol, My Angel

Tags:

Outfit:
original.jpg

Chang was officially sulking in this moment. Off by one stupid point. He wanted to blame Byeol and her fan chant. It made him laugh too much. He must have missed a line because she was just way...too......cute...... Gosh, Chang, get yourself together. He was acting like a little school boy around her. Like all his maturity had gone out the window. He was distracted, so focused on her, and heck, he even got JEALOUS. He swallowed nervously when he had to sudden realization what all those clues lead to. But no. It couldn't be. He didn't like Byeol. She was just nice, a friend. He was misinterpreting his feelings. He forgot what it was like to have a friend. That was all....

"Let me think... I know! You have to sing the song of Pororo, but still, you have to do it cutely. I'm sure it would be adorable," His thought was derailed by Byeol's punishment. His jaw dropped, a look of utter defeat and betrayal on his face. She really did him dirty like that.

"Wow Byeol. You really just want to embarrass the hell out of me don't you," He spoke up, defeated but humor in his voice. He let out a sigh and shook his head. "At least I have soju to comfort me." Moving to grab the green bottle from the table, to crack the seal, while setting out two small glasses for them. That was when Byeol asked for him to type in her song, so that she could sing. He hadn't heard her sing before. If her voice was anything like her music, or her outward appearance at that, it was sure to be angelic. "Oh yeah sure," He said, setting down the bottle of soju and grabbing the control pad for the music.

After setting the music, Chang couldn't help but be totally focused on Byeol. Her voice was so...just as he expected but better. Like heaven almost. And the song was just so pretty. Everything about the moment made him want it to go on forever. The idol was just sitting here, totally enchanted by her while she went on. When the song was sadly over, Chang started clapping and cheering beside her just like one would at a concert. "You're voice is really beautiful," He commented. Just after saying it, however, he felt rather shy. Good thing she wanted to know her score so that he couldn't linger on his comment of admiration, leading him into a series of self-doubt questions and anxiety fueled ideas. His eyes flickered up to the screen as the score tallied up. Even if he thought she did a great job, there was a part of Chang that wanted her to fail so that he could think of a punishment for her, just so he wasn't the only one to make an absolute fool of himself.

Yet, that dream did not come true. Triumphantly the numbers 96 sat on the screen, he blinked a few times before turning back to her. "You are thankfully off the hook. You got 96 points," He explained, trying not to let the dread of doing aegyo creep into his voice. "Ok, but if I'm singing Poro, then i need a shot before doing it," He told Byeol while grabbing the soju once again and, this time, poured it into the two glasses. He grabbed the second one and held it out for her, "Here, your first shot of soju. I'm hoping it will make you forget how dumb I sound in the next five minutes."
Moon Chang-ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back