• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ 𝕍𝕀𝕃𝔼'𝕊 ℙ𝔼𝔸𝕂, 𝔸 𝕁𝕁𝔹𝔸 ℝℙ ]

proiettile

ˢˡᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍˢ ˢᵒ ʰᵃʳᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ
VILE'S PEAK, NEW YORK
August 3rd, 2018

Ah... 2018. A lovely year in Vile's Peak, being full of joy, happiness, and things that are... well, lovely. There hadn't been a murder within 30 years, and the last crime was 2 years ago. Alas, that was in the year 2016. On August 3rd, 2018, the peaceful town of Vile's Peak turned into a hotspot for beings of extraordinary power: beings that could use the sun for power, people who claimed to have 'STANDS', and other things that had been claimed. Of course, it was brushed off until a specific foundation came to the quaint town's abode; The Speedwagon Foundation.

With the spike of abilities coming from this one area, it seems to increase by each member. Even names famous to the Foundation, such as Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, and others appear as well, including names of the dead, like Yoshikare Kira, Caesar Zeppeli, and even DIO! There are even new faces coming around for the party, and this former quaint, quiet town is now a center for Stand, Hamon, and other users alike!

So... welcome! This is going to, obviously, be a JJBA RP. I'm going to be quite lenient on the rules here, because I haven't seen any JJBA RP's happening around here, and I've heard that some people would like one. So... here we go.

RULES.

1. Per usual, do not railroad. Railroading is when you control another's OC, and it's quite annoying.

2. Incredible OP powers ARE allowed, with the case that they can only be used for said amount of time, or some other limitation.

EX) Dio has the ability to stop time with The World, but at the end of part 3, he can only stop it for ~9 seconds. For the sake of this RP, we'd have it for roughly 3-5 seconds at MAX. And be realistic about what happens in that time.

3. Canon characters WILL be allowed, just attempt to either make them their age, or if they've died in the manga/anime, make them a bit older than they were.

4. This RP takes place BEFORE the acts of Stone Ocean, but the characters from 6-8 are still allowed! I just know less of them currently, and none about SPIN users.

5. Currently, there will be no requiem forms. I may change this rule later on if things get... interesting.

6. If you want to create a new type of JJBA power, put it on your CS, and elaborate on how it works.

7. Length does NOT matter! You can have multiple paragraphs, or roughly a paragraph, it does not matter! The point of this is to have fun, and express your inner weeb.

Last edited:
for any who want to get their character in, here ya go.

Character Sheet

and the OOC, for any questions that are needed! ^^

OOC

i'll work on a list of canon characters that are taken as soon as people begin to make their characters.​

i'll bump it now...

b u m p

bumpolify this o so (un)holy interest check

Definitely interested. I'm very new to this website so I have no idea how the hell anything works but I have plenty of experience roleplaying Jojo.

Definitely interested. I'm very new to this website so I have no idea how the hell anything works but I have plenty of experience roleplaying Jojo.
nah, it's ok. hope you have a good time here? SEVEN PAGED MUDA

bump.

I'm interested! Never done a JJBA rp but I want to!

i'll bump it, but currently we would have enough people to start the rp :D

xAlter xAlter , MrNarrator MrNarrator , Gravitational Force Gravitational Force , and BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot , please put in your CS's here: CS

i'll give your CS a heart if it's accepted, there is an OOC for any questions/talking beforehand about the rp.

you may have 3 characters per person, if you so desire.

buuuump...?

alrighty, just make a character, and i'll either give a cookie or a heart to accept it!

it's fine, take as much time as you need!

i took the weekend off. bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back