• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ;; 𝔽𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥 {ᴏᴘᴇɴ--ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ!!}

i'll try to get up the ooc by the end of the week! if we're missing key characters (mainly god) before we start, then i'll make them a npc

KuonnaAi101 KuonnaAi101 if you could please submit a second character before then, that would be great!

i'll try to get up the ooc by the end of the week! if we're missing key characters (mainly god) before we start, then i'll make them a npc

KuonnaAi101 KuonnaAi101 if you could please submit a second character before then, that would be great!
Sorry I didn’t know we had to make 2 charas. >_<
I’ll make it within the next few hours

hey, i'm very interested if this roleplay is still open and accepting-

444heisenberg 444heisenberg yes of course! can't wait to see your characters c:

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc just a heads up that the Sohma curse is secret to the public, so your character will have to discover the curse at some point! it's completely unknown so there aren't even rumors. the faceclaim is a little blurry as well, do you happen to have a better picture? also, there are a few grammatical errors in the character sheet that makes it hard for me to understand, if you could please go over it i would appreciate it!

KuonnaAi101 KuonnaAi101 thank you for submitting your lovely second character<3 if you wouldn't mind however, could you please give rinji a japanese faceclaim instead to be consistent with the family?

now that we've got a solid group, i'll ask an important question: would you all like the rp to be on here, rpn, or entirely on discord? please LIKE for rpn and LOVE for discord.

note that all the ooc and extras will be on discord no matter what, and also code is no longer allowed on rpn so posts must be simple if we do them on here!

i can't react to my own post but my vote is for discord

now that we've got a solid group, i'll ask an important question: would you all like the rp to be on here, rpn, or entirely on discord? please LIKE for rpn and LOVE for discord.

note that all the ooc and extras will be on discord no matter what, and also code is no longer allowed on rpn so posts must be simple if we do them on here!

i can't react to my own post but my vote is for discord

could i vote with the light bulb to say that i don't mind either way? :O

so sorry guys i've been pretty busy! because it's a tie, i'll go ahead and keep the rp on RPN because that's what the initial interest check was advertised as. i'll get an ooc up by tonight!

yes it's still open! if you check out the character sheet page you'll see which zodiacs are open, and outsiders/misc sohma family members are always accepting c:

Just checking in - anything new happening?

hi all, so sorry for my absence -- i just don't have the time or energy right now to be a gm so i'm going to be canceling this. it's important to me to be an attentive and active gm but i don't think i can be that right now. very sorry for keeping you all waiting, and thank you in advance for understanding

it happens, nothing to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back