• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π”Όπ•¦π•”π•π•šπ•• | Mafia/Supernatural Roleplay

Is there a discord for this?

Kipsy Kipsy

I'd also like to make a character that I'm not sure about categorizing under the Expera or a civilian. I was thinking a bounty-hunter or espionage/surveillance expert for hire, i.e. a human "hired gun" type who works with the Expera, but isn't directly under the boss's hierarchy. Would that be possible? I thought it could be a nice way to move the plot along and it'd give me more to do as well. :-)

Is there a discord for this?
There is; DM me and I'll send it to you since the link got deleted here.
I would love to take wiljay's left hand man if it's still available. :)
I believe it is! Feel free to get just the basics of your character up and jump in. You can flesh out everything later; I'd would simply hate to have you get stuck behind while making everything polished.
I had a question. Would I be able to make the beta a female or does it have to be male?
Any gender is acceptable.
INTERESTED-oh. my bad. thought it was an illiterate roleplay :/ nvm
Sorry this wasn't to your tastes! I hope you find something that is for you.
Kipsy Kipsy

I'd also like to make a character that I'm not sure about categorizing under the Expera or a civilian. I was thinking a bounty-hunter or espionage/surveillance expert for hire, i.e. a human "hired gun" type who works with the Expera, but isn't directly under the boss's hierarchy. Would that be possible? I thought it could be a nice way to move the plot along and it'd give me more to do as well. :-)
That's completely acceptable! They would be considered an Expera associate in that case.

Kipsy Kipsy I'm interested in joining, just curious if the supernatural races are limited to the three you've laid out or if you'd allow me to be a different one.

Hi! I was wondering if I am still able to join! If so, should I ask for a specific role prior to character creation or just go for it? I'm trying to get back into rp and this is a really interesting and exciting concept!

Hi! I was wondering if I am still able to join! If so, should I ask for a specific role prior to character creation or just go for it? I'm trying to get back into rp and this is a really interesting and exciting concept!
Of course you are able to join us! Please reserve a role, though, so no one else accidentally takes your spot while you're working on your CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back