• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝔻 𝔸 ℝ 𝕃 𝕀 ℕ 𝔾 ! (Craving Hunter X Hunter, Howl's Moving Castle.)

redeyesredskies

Star's the name, gay's the game!
Hello hello and welcome to the show!

About Me
- Star is the name.
- I prefer to keep my age private. However, I will state I am in my twenties.
- 6+ years of experience!
- My writing depends on my mood. Bad mental health is a bitch. I try, that's all I can say. Can do eight paragraphs at best. One at worst.
- If you're easily triggered by descriptive gore, depictions of suicide and death in general, stuff like that... I'm not the right partner for you.
- Book Fandoms are OC ONLY! HMC is the closest thing to an exception, and I've only seen the movie.
- Fine with doubling, OC's, the whole lot. Canon ships are chill too.
- LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY! I'm fine with straight pairings, but if you aren't cool with The Gays. get out of here. Don't want you.

FANDOMS BABY!!

- HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
- HUNTER X HUNTER
- Rune Factory (2, 3, 4)
- Atelier (Just ask me what games I know!)
- My Hero Academia
- Madoka Magica
- That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime (I haven't watched in a while...)
- The Secret World of Arriety
- When Marnie Was There
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (I've just started playing it!!)
- Pokemon (I only know Sun/Moon and X/Y!)

OC ONLY FANDOMS

- Divergent
- Harry Potter (DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOW I HATE J.K. ROWLING. PLEASE.)
- The Hunger Games (I wanna explore district life.)​

*Slides through the door*

I heard someone say Howls Moving Castle?!

Howl's Moving Castle's book is awesome! Please read it! I like it better than the movie but they're both lovely. Diana Wynne Jones is a really good author. Also check out Castle in the Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back