• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•Šπ•šπ•π•§π•–π•£ π•†π•’π•œπ•€~ CLOSED

briana._.bell321

woah...i rp
This is my first time doing recruit so be a little patient with me.

Teenagers from completely different backgrounds are coming back to school from summer and everyone has changed. Some lost friends, some gained. But a handful of teens destiny’s are intertwined when dragon tattoos appear on them giving them elemental abilities. The main ones fire, water, rock, and wind. They uncover the history of their small town while discovering something that will change their lives forever.

The roleplay is completely open and very loose so no need to write paragraphs if you don’t want to. This a pretty chill lighthearted roleplay, just something to do for fun while still having a strong plot.
I still have a little more to say about the roleplay but I’m just checking the interest.
This is lightly inspired by the Netflix Original I Am Not Okay With This.

It is also a 18+ Roleplay as it possibly includes:
Strong Language
Gore
Violence
Adult Scenes

PARTS
All Parts Are TAKEN and RP has started
Tamriel Tamriel s/o to you for helping me with my rp you're the best.

*desired characters​

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to try out the Dragon of Wind if possible! You can check out a couple of my posts in the other RP I joined for examples (in short I can build paragraphs without a problem but if we're doing shorter I can do that too... I think xD)

Hi! I'd love to try out the Dragon of Wind if possible! You can check out a couple of my posts in the other RP I joined for examples (in short I can build paragraphs without a problem but if we're doing shorter I can do that too... I think xD)
Wind? Okay you got it. The thing about this rp is that it’s easy for people to learn how to rp. I don’t have high standards at all I’m just tryna make friends, have fun, and rp. So basically do whatever pleases you.

The main characters of the rp have been taken so that means I’ll work on the cs. Anyone can join still though there are a lot of elements we could put in the rp. I might start a discord for everyone if y’all are into that then just say so. :)

Could I take the nightmares position, also can I ask if the position is meant for a villainous character or just another kid?

Could I take the nightmares position, also can I ask if the position is meant for a villainous character or just another kid?
It’s all yours. Inside the roleplay, originally the elements were powers that dragons themselves would use then they were given to humans. So the power is neutral it’s just depends on who uses them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back