• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ. {แด„สŸแดsแด‡แด…}

alright y'all we're at a solid group of 5! i'll allow up to two more and keep the cs open through the weekend c:

a quick warning -- the rp might be a little slow for the first few weeks! i'm headed into finals so i'm not going to have as much time as i wish to flesh out the plot until mid June. but i will still be active and there will still be plenty of action! just expect the ride to not get too wild until then!

one more thing -- i edited the sheet to include physical and mental weaknesses as well, if you haven't already included both please do so for your characters!
I am currently working on my CS. My life has been busy the past two days but I should have it up within the next few hours

I made some changes for the new additions to the cs on mine, let me know if I need to edit anything!

thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup If we're both approved would you consider a pre established connection for our characters considering they both were orphans? Probably nothing too deep beyond maybe childhood friends who lost contact once she was adopted and seemingly by chance they both end up in Subdivision

I made some changes for the new additions to the cs on mine, let me know if I need to edit anything!

thorspuddingcup thorspuddingcup If we're both approved would you consider a pre established connection for our characters considering they both were orphans? Probably nothing too deep beyond maybe childhood friends who lost contact once she was adopted and seemingly by chance they both end up in Subdivision
I am okay with this! My character would love that! Sorry it took so long to reply, we had a power outage where I live.

Dang hope everything is ok over there!
Just a bad storm, thanks though! But I like the idea of them living in the same home until Sierra was adopted. It allows for enough freedom and creativity on both sides

Just a bad storm, thanks though! But I like the idea of them living in the same home until Sierra was adopted. It allows for enough freedom and creativity on both sides

She would have known him when he was much nicer and will likely be shocked that he's so different now lol
How close of friends should they have been? Will determine the level of reaction he will have when he finds out she's there

important!!

alrighty everyone, we have a great group here! everyone is accepted and I'm closing it to new people!

just a small update, I previously said finals season is approaching for me so things would be starting off slow, but I decided instead I'm going to postpone our start for another two or so weeks. I'll take that time to really develop the plot and create a cool story for us all! i definitely want to be a present gm for the beginning and waiting until my summer break will allow me to do so. if a delayed start is a problem for you please let me know asap!

in the meantime, I'll get a discord ooc going very soon so we can still chat, get to know each other, and create some character relationships. I'll message you all the link once it's up!

lastly, we can either do the rp here on rpn or move it entirely to discord. please like this post for rpn or love this post for discord! there's an uneven number of us so I'll go with the majority! (keep in mind rpn is phasing out code very soon, so if it's on here I won't be permitting its use in posts. if that's your only reason for voting rpn, please decide based on other factors!}

thanks everyone and I can't wait!

p.s. I can't react to my own post, but my vote is for discord

I like role-playing over discord lately as I check it a loooot more than rpn
But I'm cool with what the majority picks

me too! I was hesitant my first discord rp, but I found the multiple threads, tagging, instant messaging and search features super useful

I also wouldn't mind moving over to discord either - but I'll be fine with whatever we end up with.

Also good luck with those finals!

hi everyone sorry for the delay with the ooc, this has been a very heavy week as hopefully you all know and I'm feeling very angry and tired. I'll try to get it up by the end of the weekend, thanks for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back