• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π”§π”’𝔒𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔰 𝔠𝔯𝔒𝔒𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔰! β€” 𝐨𝐨𝐜

Characters
Here
Other
Here

sunnyd

𝘯π˜ͺ𝘳𝘷𝘒𝘯𝘒.
β€”β˜“
&
❛ ooc ❜
welcome to the out of character chat! feel free to talk amongst yourselves and keep an eye out for when i announce the deadline!

I'll be trying out for the crackhead, most likely. ^-^ Time to make a lovable dumbass.

i had the most fun writing his description because i’m literally so used to making stupid characters it’s basically in my blood ajsjdhdb

Heyo heyo! I feel like going for the Crackhead or Skeptic lol. But even if i don't get a role or anything i really wanna see where this rp goes xD

I have an idea, and that idea is that Alex is going to be breaking the fourth wall whenever he can. xDD

never let spencer near the steering wheel, she’s gonna crash straight into a ditch and would be like: β€œoops, my foot slipped”

i'm super excited to see how this goes, hopefully cam gets in!
is there a due date for forms yet?

i’m thinking maybe friday or saturday would be a good day! gives everyone enough time!

This looks amazing! I’ll try to get an app up tonight but all the roles look real good!

Jus sayin'.......... someone should get possessed at some point..
oooh, that’s a good idea! i have a bunch of haunted locations in mind where i can center the story, and i’m planning on starting the story out on them leaving one off the other locations, like sneaking out and heading back to the van and that jazziness. i’m torn between a haunted house and a haunted amusement park/actual park for the whole location to be centered at, but we’ll see where it goes!

canon: the gang argues in the van so much to the point the driver could probably end up crashing it πŸ‘€

i've got everything but cam's personality/bio/relationships bit done, it'll most likely be done by today

I hope its okay I posted to the CS, since it was submissions I assumed it was fine for me to just go ahead and do it @-@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back