• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔊𝔬𝔡 (a horror rp)

Caoimhe_

at ur dads
[class=bkgd] --light-color: #B7D69E; --accent-color: #882825; --dark-color: #0A1008; position: relative; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 350px; height: 250px; background: url(https://i.ibb.co/YZVTZy6/ezgif-com-resize-9.jpg); filter: grayscale(20%); background-size: 100%; border: 8px solid var(--light-color); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; box-shadow: 5px 5px 0px var(--accent-color); [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 35%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 35px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 3px 3px 0px var(--accent-color); font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=titleback] position: absolute; top: 37%; width: 100%; height: 20%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; border-top: 2px solid var(--light-color); border-bottom: 2px solid var(--light-color); [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; text-align: left; top: 3%; left: 5%; width: 100%; height: auto; font-size: 20px; color: var(--light-color); text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); font-style: italic; font-weight: 700; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; top: 10%; width: 100%; height: 65%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; padding-top: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 84%; height: 90%; overflow: auto; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 60px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; width: 15px; height: 8.5px; background-color: var(--light-color); top: 90%; border-radius: 10%; transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; [/class] [class=tabback] position: absolute; top: 87%; width: 100%; height: 8.5%; background-color: var(--dark-color); opacity: 1; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent4) if (eq ${currentTab} 5) (fadeIn 300 tabsContent5) [/script] [div class=bkgd] [div class="titleback tabsContent tabsContent1"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]the house of god.[/div] [div class=tabback][/div] [div class=tab style="left: 130px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 150px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 170px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 190px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="left: 210px;"]
[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"][div class=text] Who are you? What is your deepest desire? If you could have one wish… Don’t lie to us. World peace, end starvation, purify the Earth from the pollution we’ve caused all these years? You lie to yourself. But you can’t lie to me. So, let me ask you again – what is it that you desire? Your deepest, darkest desire. The face behind the mask that wants to gain, gain and gain. We understand what you want. We truly do. Is it money and wealth? Revenge? Power and Authority? Honour and Pride? Or something that transcends them all? Whatever you desire—it's all here. That’s why you’ve been invited here silly! Each of you, sitting right here at this dinner table has received an invitation to make their dreams come true. So, what would you do for the chance of everything? Welcome to the House of God.

Basic Plot Summary: A bunch of guests (a mix of ethnicities, social status, careers, etc) have been invited to a dinner party by a mysteriously wealthy man who promises to make all their dreams come true. What they don't realise is the horror that they're truly stepping into by accepting the invitation. The question comes back full circle once again, what lengths would you go for your deepest desires.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  • Role 1: Caoimhe_ Caoimhe_
  • Role 2:
  • Role 3:
  • Role 4:
  • Role 5:
  • Role 6:
  • Role 7:
  • Role 8:
  • Role 9:
  • Role 10:
  • Role 11:
  • Role 12:
  • Role 12:
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"][div class=text]Hey everyone Caoimhe (if you're trying to wrap your head around how to say my name it's kee-va) here! This is the first role-play I'm trying to seriously start so please to critique too harshly! I'm always looking for a co-gm to also help with the flow of things too (just because I'm living a bit of a busy life). Anyways, this thread really is just to gather interest to see if anyone would be interested in joining a horror RP. I would also love to see any contributions that you would personally like to make yourself! Thanks a bunch! [/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"][div class=text]
  • Rule 1: I do ask that anyone hoping to create a CS for this RP is above the age of eighteen as the title states - this is a horror rp. There will be blood, gore and death.
  • Rule 2: Whilst not every character will die, your character could die depending on the choices your character makes. Understanding this is vital as I don't want any arguments should an event like character death occur.
  • Rule 3: Obviously, please follow all RPN rules. Being kind to one another, courteous, and respectful out of character helps the role-play run a lot smoother.
  • Rule 4: Literacy is required. Whilst I'm not expecting line after line of prose, I would be considering this an advanced role-play due to the nature of the role-play and expect good grammar and literacy. I would also hope that you would at least write enough so that someone can reply to your message instead of one-liner replies.
  • Rule 5: Please be semi-active for this role-play to function smoothly. I hope that anyone trying to join this role-play would at least be able to post at least once or twice a week.
  • Rule 6: This is not a first come first serve type of role-play, I will be open to receiving character sheets from different people, however I do hope to minimise this to at least twelve people maximum once the deadline comes around and I see which characters will fit the plot the best. I will be accepting realistic face claims only meaning no drawings, artwork, anime, cartoons, etc.
  • Rule 7: Any chatting post role selection will be done in a discord server that will be made for easy discussion, plotting and even occasional role-playing so please bare this in mind before creating your character sheet.
[/div][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2" style="display: none;"]plot.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3" style="display: none;"]roles.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4" style="display: none;"]general chatter.[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent5" style="display: none;"]rules.[/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

i'm interested! the character limit is a bit high for my expertise, i'm usually in threads no larger than eight people so i'm a little hesitant there haha

invariance invariance I set the limit to twelve as I know that there will be character deaths but I’m still trying to work out a few kinks here and there which is why and any ideas you have or issues are greatly welcomed!

:) It kinda reminds me of the movie "Would You Rather"

I’ve definitely tried mixing in my favourite psycho-horror-thriller tropes. Even mystery novels had a party to play in the concept. If you have the time, a lot of my source material can from: Ten Little Indians and Murder on the Orient Express - Agatha Christie, Tower of God - Lee Jong-Hui, mixed a little with the Saw series and The Silence of The Lambs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back