• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

• 2505182.png

INTRODUCTION.
    Avia and Vita, the sky and earth goddesses respectively, lived together in harmony up until Vita committed an unforgivable crime, severing the peace once and for all.

Queen Starla's reign is over the floating kingdoms of Avia while the evil of Vita occupies the land below, where Empress Vera is in charge. Avia has blessed her people with wings and thus, the gift of flight in order to escape and fight against the evils of Vita. She is dedicated to the protection of the good in humanity and Queen Starla is devoted to the goddess's cause.

Arkious Academy recruits the gifted fledgling Averians to prepare them for their transition to full-feathers and futures in the Federation of Avia (FOA).

FOA's purpose is to protect and fight for Avia. A small percentage of the population is suited to join FOA. In addition, there is some discrimination against certain Averians and standards for perfection. No matter the cause, whether it be natural or from battle, Averians that physically differ from the accepted norm are viewed as "tainted" by Vita's touch. These individuals often are born with one or no wings or have wings that have been significantly damaged in battle.

Avia is a relying on the new students of Arkious Academy to end their war. But one of the most promising squadrons has found themselves questioning everything they once knew.

GMs: Cosmos Cosmos oliver oliver s e v e n s e v e n

Last edited:
This is giving me such fantastical faerie/angelic esque fantasy vibes, which I’m all about <3 super interested!

yo im shook tho, I didn't even see this gem until 2 seconds ago-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back