• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐”€๐“ฎ'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Kittenkitten

W h y can't I fit the Bee Movie Script here, mods?
โซทobsessionโซธ
โ–ธnoun
โ–ธthe state of being obsessed with someone or something.
ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“
Greetings, I'm Kitten, and I come with a specific plot in tow.

For the short and brief of things, I'm twenty-six, subjectively advanced as a writer, and a dedicated character and world builder as well as an avid plotter. I love OOC and find it to be something of a necessity, even if it's just a touch of banter here and there.

I am a bit sickly and meticulous with my writing and am a touch slow at times. Please be patient.
However, I can and will craft multiple replies within a day if I am invested.
I'm chill and have no reply-quotas, take your time.

An idea was spun to me, and I've since yearned to write it with others.
Onto it, then, shall we?

ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“
Muse A is an extrovert, or so it seems; both confident and cocky within their college course.

Meanwhile, Muse B is more of an introvert, absorbed in their thoughts and often silent in stark contrast.
The two, beyond exchanged pleasantries, scarcely know each other, until one fateful night.
Muse A comes across Muse B in a state where they need aid, taking them in for the evening to care for them.

However, this spins Muse B into a spiral of obsession with Muse A, complicating matters and intensifying their relationship.
Whether the obsession comes fast or slowly is to our discretion, as is what happens next.
I have a multitude of ideas but do not wish to restrict the plot nor set it into stone without discussion with interested partners first.

Yes, I expect any mental illness at play to be represented with accuracy.
Yes, we can take this anywhere.
I have no notable triggers.

If I've captured your fancy, PM or comment, with PM being preferential.

MxF|MxM|MxNB only, at this time.
ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“ใ€“

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back