• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 [open]

Aileas

A traveller looking for new adventures
WELCOME TO NEVERLAND
Let's the adventure begin!

a box full of stories
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
That's the most interesting part! There are some original plots I'd wish to play with you. These are only ideas, so feel free to bring your own ones so we could go deeper into it.
I put * when I'm really craving about a plot.
Characters underlined are those I would want to play. If none is underlined, it means all please to me.
Last update: July 3rd

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

__ are you the same? *
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B are best friends. However, CHARACTER B suddenly disappears, without any explanations.. and reappears some time later. CHARACTER A has been very anxious and is reassured to see his/her friend again. However, CHARACTER B is not really the same, something has changed... but what?
Note: I have an idea behind that, a reason why my character has changed. Ask me for more infos if you're interested.

__ music is not a game *
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B are two musicians. They could know each other for a long time, or they could meet during a competition, or whatever else.
CHARACTER A is into music only because his parents wanted to. Since he was young, they repeated to him that he would become a famous musician. He was used to always aim for the top. Therefore, he considers music like a professional occupation, nothing more.
CHARACTER B, on the contrary, is passionated by music. Music is everything for him/her.
Will their meeting change CHARACTER A's vision of music? Will they well get along together, or will they consider the other as a rival?
Notes:
- I wrote like if my character was a boy, but it also can be a girl.

- I didn't make a full description of CHARACTER B. It would really be up to you ^^

__ I don't know you actually
CHARACTER A's father has always been a strict figure, someone who never smiles, who never laughs. CHARACTER A has always been afraid of him. Of his impressive posture, of his rough voice, of everything actually. However, his father wasn't like this when he was young. For an unknown reason, CHARACTER A suddenly finds himself into the past, into his father's past. He meets him when he was the same age as him. And he realises he didn't know him at all actually.
Notes:
- It's only the basic idea, if you have other directions this plot could take, feel free to propose them! I'd be curious to see where we can go with it!
- I wrote like if it would be a son/father relationship, but it can also be with daughter/father, son/mother, etc.

__ "it's a shame" everyone would say
A forbidden love between two homosexuals during the 20th century. Maybe in a context of war? Let's see!
Notes:
- I'm sorry it's not precise at all. We can talk about it and build up something together!
- It may be either a FxF or MxM plot.

__ the unknown twins
Two twins had been separated at the birth and grown up in different families, even in different countries. However they had always the feeling that something was missing. One day, when they are older, one of them decides to make research about his/her past... and discover his/her twin.

__ the Scarlet Rose
19th century.
Murders are going throughout the city. Strangely, victims correspond to a certain profile of people: rich men or noblemen. They are always found with a red rose posed on the body. No one knows what is going on, and policemen are struggling to move the case forward.
CHARACTER A is a young man who wants to take his revenge. His father was assassinated by the same mysterious murderer. He was found dead in his bedroom with a red rose on the torso. He is determined as never to find out the one who is responsible of this crime…
Note: Characters involved are the man and the murderer -I can play both. I have some ideas in mind concerning the murderer. But actually, it'd the first time, I think, that I’d try a thriller/police plot. Nevertheless I’d be curious to try it with one who’d be interested in it.

__ trapped in elevator
London, England. 21th century.
On an ordinary day, two ordinary men. And an ordinary elevator in a building. However, when the two men enter it, the elevator breaks down… and could not be repaired before hours. A very long time to come…
Note: It would ideally be a MxM plot. It's an old role-play that has never begun and I've already created my character for it. Just ask me to know more about it ^^

__ an easy way to get married?
Everyone has to get married. Staying alone is badly seen in society. And looking for a partner could be hard and very long? No problem, there is a platform that makes your life easier. It associates people together according to some criterias (it can be financial, interests, or other criterias, depending on people’s choices). Each single person is registered in this platform since they are 18. They receive a message, telling what person has been assigned to him/her.
That was the case for CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B, who didn’t know each other before, and have to get married within a few months.
Marriages only serve to fit with the society. Nothing more. Love has nothing to do with that... in theory.

__ I'll save you, I promise
WARNING possible triggers: suicide
CHARACTER A discovers she is able to travel into the past (by finding an object in school for example, but it could be through another way). So she decides to return to the past in order to repair a mistake she has made: to save her friend from death.
CHARACTER A didn’t notice that CHARACTER B was in a difficult situation that pushed him to suicide. The tragic event surprised her a lot and bothered her. She was full of regrets, trying to remind which things she misunderstood, etc. And then, when she discovered that she could travel into the past, she would be willing to change it, in order to avoid her friend’s suicide.
Note: If suicide is your trigger, it's possible to find another reason why she wants to travel into the past. It's not a problem ^^

__ lack of inspiration

An author is out of inspiration to pursue his/her novel. One of his/her characters from the novel comes to life. Maybe it could help him/her to pursue the story?

__ it's hard to be a human
A god/goddess is too cruel towards humans. To punish him/her, it was decided him/her to become a human and was sent in the human world. He/She is very angry. He/She discovers a human. Although they don’t seem to get along together, they may change while time goes…

a humble writer
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶  ̶̶̶        ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​

Welcome!​
I'm looking for new role-play partners and I'm curious of new adventures. Everything I propose here are my preferences, original plots that I thought about, but I'd be more than happy to discover your style, to speak with you in order to go deeper in a plot and create an amazing story!

__ about me
You can call me Aileas. I'm a woman, aged of 20. I've been roleplaying for a long time and I love creating new characters. I have already a lot of them, but I'd create others to fit with the different plots that would be chosen.
I'm in Central European Time so we could have some hour differences. Nevertheless, my schedule is freer for now: I can answer at least once a day.
Every pairing pleases to me (MxF, FxF, MxM, etc.). Also I enjoy playing both male and female characters, with both anime or realistic face claims -though this last point depends on the plot. I can play multiple characters if the plot lends itself.
I usually write between 2-5 paragraphs in average, but I may write more depending on my inspiration for the RP. If I'm well inspired, I can write way more.
I prefer roleplaying over PMs or threads.
My favourite genres are realistic, slice of life, historical. But I'd be curious to try others (fantastic, fantasy, sci-fi...). However, I'm not really fond of horror.
Romance is okay with me, but what I prefer in roleplaying is to see our characters' relationship evolving. Plots would be mainly focused on our characters, but we may add other actions of course.
I don't have any trigger, but I would respect yours of course. So feel free to inform me about it.

__ about my partner
I don't expect a lot from you, expect the fact that having a correct grammar and a good communication. I'm totally fine to discuss OOC (I even encourage it). I'd be willing meeting new people :) I would also want to brainstorm with you. All plots should be a combination of our ideas, willings, so feel free to bring your own ideas and your own inspiration (from music, art, whatever else). So we could make something really interesting!

Concerning your replies, it would be perfect if you could post once a day or at least once a week. But I know everybody has a life apart from RP and could be busy from time to time. All I ask is to tell me if you are not able to continue the RP anymore or if you want to suspend it for a while, for any reasons (being busy or even a lack of inspiration). I would perfectly understand, so don't worry about that ^^

more adventures
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
Here are some other things that I'm interested in, including some original pairings, key words and fandoms.
More would probably be added.
Last update: June 30th

__ original pairings
Musician x Musician
Humanoid x Creator
Roommates
Soulmates
Optimist x Pessimist
Celebrity x Fan
Actor x Actor
Actor x Stuntman (inspiration from the movie Once Upton a Time in Hollywood)
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Angel

Feel free to propose others

__ key words
Time travel - Memory Loss - Victorian Era - World Wars - Music - Multiple personalities - Psychology - School - Mythology - Arranged Marriages - Opposites - Steampunk

Once again, feel free to propose yours

__ fandoms
We don't have to use the real framework with canon characters. We can be inspired by the concept to make something similar but different ^^

Mangas: Uta no Prince Sama

Movies: X-Men - Your Name - The Aftermath - I'll Follow You Down - Terminator (only for the concept as I don't know all characters) - Disney (why not ^^)

Novels:
Percy Jackson - Harry Potter - Cloud Atlas (It could be interesting to try something like this!) - Pride and Prejudice - Little Women - The Light between Oceans
coded wynorx

And here is the text without code for those who are looking at the post on their mobile phone ^^

a humble writer
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶  ̶̶̶        ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶​
I'm looking for new role-play partners and I'm curious of new adventures. Everything I propose here are my preferences, original plots that I thought about, but I'd be more than happy to discover your style, to speak with you in order to go deeper in a plot and create an amazing story!

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .​

__ about me
You can call me Aileas. I'm a woman, aged of 20. I've been roleplaying for a long time and I love creating new characters. I have already a lot of them, but I'd create others to fit with the different plots that would be chosen.
I'm in Central European Time so we could have some hour differences. Nevertheless, my schedule is freer for now: I can answer at least once a day.
Every pairing pleases to me (MxF, FxF, MxM, etc.). Also I enjoy playing both male and female characters, with both anime or realistic face claims -though this last point depends on the plot. I can play multiple characters if the plot lends itself.
I usually write between 2-5 paragraphs in average, but I may write more depending on my inspiration for the RP. If I'm well inspired, I can write way more.
I prefer roleplaying over PMs or threads.
My favourite genres are realistic, slice of life, historical. But I'd be curious to try others (fantastic, fantasy, sci-fi...). However, I'm not really fond of horror.
Romance is okay with me, but what I prefer in roleplaying is to see our characters' relationship evolving. Plots would be mainly focused on our characters, but we may add other actions of course.
I don't have any trigger, but I would respect yours of course. So feel free to inform me about it.

__ about my partner
I don't expect a lot from you, expect the fact that having a correct grammar and a good communication. I'm totally fine to discuss OOC (I even encourage it). I'd be willing meeting new people :) I would also want to brainstorm with you. All plots should be a combination of our ideas, willings, so feel free to bring your own ideas and your own inspiration (from music, art, whatever else). So we could make something really interesting!

Concerning your replies, it would be perfect if you could post once a day or at least once a week. But I know everybody has a life apart from RP and could be busy from time to time. All I ask is to tell me if you are not able to continue the RP anymore or if you want to suspend it for a while, for any reasons (being busy or even a lack of inspiration). I would perfectly understand, so don't worry about that ^^

a box full of stories
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶​
That's the most interesting part! There are some original plots I'd wish to play with you. These are only ideas, so feel free to bring your own ones so we could go deeper into it.
I put * when I'm really craving about a plot.
Characters underlined are those I would want to play. If none is underlined, it means all please to me.
Last update: July 3rd

__ are you the same? *
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B are best friends. However, CHARACTER B suddenly disappears, without any explanations.. and reappears some time later. CHARACTER A has been very anxious and is reassured to see his/her friend again. However, CHARACTER B is not really the same, something has changed... but what?
Note: I have an idea behind that, a reason why my character has changed. Ask me for more infos if you're interested.

__ music is not a game
CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B are two musicians. They could know each other for a long time, or they could meet during a competition, or whatever else.
CHARACTER A is into music only because his parents wanted to. Since he was young, they repeated to him that he would become a famous musician. He was used to always aim for the top. Therefore, he considers music like a professional occupation, nothing more.
CHARACTER B, on the contrary, is passionated by music. Music is everything for him/her.
Will their meeting change CHARACTER A's vision of music? Will they well get along together, or will they consider the other as a rival?
Notes:
- I wrote like if my character was a boy, but it also can be a girl.
- I didn't make a full description of CHARACTER B. It would really be up to you ^^

__ I don't know you actually
CHARACTER A's father has always been a strict figure, someone who never smiles, who never laughs. CHARACTER A has always been afraid of him. Of his impressive posture, of his rough voice, of everything actually. However, his father wasn't like this when he was young. For an unknown reason, CHARACTER A suddenly finds himself into the past, into his father's past. He meets him when he was the same age as him. And he realises he didn't know him at all actually.
Notes:
- It's only the basic idea, if you have other directions this plot could take, feel free to propose them! I'd be curious to see where we can go with it!
-
I wrote like if it would be a son/father relationship, but it can also be with daughter/father, son/mother, etc.

__ "it's a shame" everyone would say

A forbidden love between two homosexuals during the 20th century. Maybe in a context of war? Let's see!
Notes:
- I'm sorry it's not precise at all. We can talk about it and build up something together!
- It may be either a FxF or MxM plot.

__ the unknown twins

Two twins had been separated at the birth and grown up in different families, even in different countries. However they had always the feeling that something was missing. One day, when they are older, one of them decides to make research about his/her past... and discover his/her twin.

__ the Scarlet Rose
19th century.
Murders are going throughout the city. Strangely, victims correspond to a certain profile of people: rich men or noblemen. They are always found with a red rose posed on the body. No one knows what is going on, and policemen are struggling to move the case forward.
CHARACTER A is a young man who wants to take his revenge. His father was assassinated by the same mysterious murderer. He was found dead in his bedroom with a red rose on the torso. He is determined as never to find out the one who is responsible of this crime…
Note: Characters involved are the man and the murderer -I can play both. I have some ideas in mind concerning the murderer. But actually, it'd the first time, I think, that I’d try a thriller/police plot. Nevertheless I’d be curious to try it with one who’d be interested in it.

__ trapped in elevator

London, England. 21th century.
On an ordinary day, two ordinary men. And an ordinary elevator in a building. However, when the two men enter it, the elevator breaks down… and could not be repaired before hours. A very long time to come…
Note: It would ideally be a MxM plot. It's an old role-play that has never begun and I've already created my character for it. Just ask me to know more about it ^^

__ an easy way to get married?

Everyone has to get married. Staying alone is badly seen in society. And looking for a partner could be hard and very long? No problem, there is a platform that makes your life easier. It associates people together according to some criterias (it can be financial, interests, or other criterias, depending on people’s choices). Each single person is registered in this platform since they are 18. They receive a message, telling what person has been assigned to him/her.
That was the case for CHARACTER A and CHARACTER B, who didn’t know each other before, and have to get married within a few months.
Marriages only serve to fit with the society. Nothing more. Love has nothing to do with that... in theory.

__ I'll save you, I promise
WARNING possible triggers: suicide

CHARACTER A discovers she is able to travel into the past (by finding an object in school for example, but it could be through another way). So she decides to return to the past in order to repair a mistake she has made: to save her friend from death.
CHARACTER A didn’t notice that CHARACTER B was in a difficult situation that pushed him to suicide. The tragic event surprised her a lot and bothered her. She was full of regrets, trying to remind which things she misunderstood, etc. And then, when she discovered that she could travel into the past, she would be willing to change it, in order to avoid her friend’s suicide.
Note: If suicide is your trigger, it's possible to find another reason why she wants to travel into the past. It's not a problem ^^

__ lack of inspiration

An author is out of inspiration to pursue his/her novel. One of his/her characters from the novel comes to life. Maybe it could help him/her to pursue the story?

__ it's hard to be a human
A god/goddess is too cruel towards humans. To punish him/her, it was decided him/her to become a human and was sent in the human world. He/She is very angry. He/She discovers a human. Although they don’t seem to get along together, they may change while time goes…

more adventures
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶​
Here are some other things that I'm interested in, including some original pairings, key words and fandoms.
More would probably be added.
Last update: June 30th

__ original pairings
Musician x Musician
Humanoid x Creator
Roommates
Soulmates
Optimist x Pessimist
Celebrity x Fan
Actor x Actor
Actor x Stuntman (inspiration from the movie Once Upton a Time in Hollywood)
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x Angel

Feel free to propose others

__ key words
Time travel - Memory Loss - Victorian Era - World Wars - Music - Multiple personalities - Psychology - School - Mythology - Arranged Marriages - Opposites - Steampunk

Once again, feel free to propose yours

__ fandoms
We don't have to use the real framework with canon characters. We can be inspired by the concept to make something similar but different ^^
Mangas: Uta no Prince Sama
Movies: X-Men - Your Name - The Aftermath - I'll Follow You Down - Terminator (only for the concept as I don't know all characters) - Disney (why not ^^)
Novels:
Percy Jackson - Harry Potter - Cloud Atlas (It could be interesting to try something like this!) - Pride and Prejudice - Little Women - The Light between Oceans

Last edited:
note
I will delete comments on this thread from time to time in order to let it clear. That being said, don't worry, feel free to post here anyway, I'll answer! :D

Code by incandescent

edit
I've just added a SPOILER part on the first post, for those who are looking at the thread on their mobile phone ^^

Code by incandescent

I’m interested in writing with you! specifically “it’s hard to be human” or “are you the same” !

I’m interested in writing with you! specifically “it’s hard to be human” or “are you the same” !
Hi! Yeah for sure it'd be with great pleasure! I'm going to send you a PM ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back