• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“‘𝓾𝓷 𝓑𝓸𝔂 𝓑𝓾𝓷 (Marvel AU)

The_Dracos_45

your girlfriend look like my mom
7c7fd5fbbc9e28ab369e322351955df6.gif

𝓑𝓾𝓷 𝓑𝓸𝔂 𝓑𝓾𝓷

"This world is not meant for you..."

Detroit, Michigan. Not a very good rap sheet for a city.
But heroes can't decide where they're born.
For any multiversal onlookers, the current events for the following timeline takes place some time after the events of Spider-Man: Homecoming. But, there is a lull of chaos. There is no Ragnarok, there is no Thanos threat, everything is...calm, for now. That should give you a good range of where we are, yes? Good.
Anyways.
Oscorp was big in New York, and around the country for the most part, but barely anyone knows about its sister company: Linkcorp. It's headquarters is in Michigan, actually about a city over from Detroit. They did practically the same things Oscorp did. Well, it was more that they got the projects that Oscorp dumped on them, ones they didn't have the time to complete or issues that they wanted to get a second look at. One of them was the issue with the spiders they were bioengineering. Linkcorp turned over the problem to the interns and low ranking scientists, thinking it was unsolvable and a waste of time.
One scientist figured it out.
It revolved around genetics, and how a painful reaction would happen to anyone who was affected by a spider that didn't have familial DNA to that specific individual in it. It was an extremely problematic situation all around, and she knew neither Oscorp or Linkcorp would like it much. She, however, couldn't tell anyone. She knew that if it was discovered that she was the one who solved it, she could be killed, or worse: her child would be dragged into this. So, she did the same as what her predecessor did (unbeknownst to her): injected a spider with her own blood so hopefully the code could never be cracked, and then mysteriously disappeared.
She left behind a young child who was tossed between foster homes and orphanages, never knowing their place for years. One fateful day, on a school trip, they visited Linkcorp and wandered off, only to result in being bitten by the same spider their mother had fused with her DNA.
If you know the story, you know that this child gained spider-like superpowers.
And now here we are today.

Facts/Requirements:​
  • I'm Berry. I'm 17 turning 18, and I know a lot of people out there only do 18+, so I just wanted to get that out there.
  • Please be able to do more than one paragraph. I'm looking for 2-3 at MINIMUM. I do understand writer's block and a lack of action/things to write about.
  • If you're going to be gone for a while, please let me know beforehand if possible. I understand emergencies or getting swamped in roleplays, believe me. I am EST but I also get a fricked up sleep schedule sometimes, so my active times are a little wonky. However, if I'm active, I will keep replying until I am not active. Simple as that, haha.
  • I'm fine with role-playing on here or on Discord, which ever you prefer. Also I can do PMs or a thread. Just let me know :)
  • Character sheets aren't 100% necessary, since it is pretty thrilling to learn about the other's character through roleplay, though if you prefer them I am fully open to using them.
  • I can roleplay as any gender and I am fine with any pairing: male, female, nonbinary, any and all I am okay with.
  • Speaking of pairings, I am very much willing to do OC x OC or OC x Canon for this plot, but I am also willing to double if it 1. Fits with the plot and 2. Both parties are comfortable with it. On that note, the pairing can be anything from romantic, platonic, or just good old family!
  • I'm also 100% on board with dumb funny headcanons about our characters, and if you like that too then talking OOC on Discord would probably fit best.
Comment below your favorite Animal Crossing villager so I know you read everything and I'll shoot you a PM!

tumblr_mfgr4xkOd91rmdeaso1_500.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back