• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-- CS thread

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
๏ฝโ–‘๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ”โ–‘๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽโ–‘๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ผˆใƒกใƒƒๅ††ไพก๏ผ‰

Welcome to the character page for the harvest moon RP!
I have not currently thought of a name, so when I do I will change it.
Character sheets should include the following!

Appearance (Anime or illustrated)
Name
Job
Likes (At least Three)
Dislikes (At least three)
Traits (At least four, two bad two good)
Bio (Just a little of their history)

If you have not asked to join, then please do not post your character.
I want to make sure I know who is joining before hand and not just random people posting profiles.​

41045bbae6d75f1d0f2d78b204200778.jpg

โš›โœด ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€ โœดโš›
Cassidy Ellie Donell

๐Ÿฐ โ‹† ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐ŸŒ โ‹† ๐Ÿฐ
female

๐Ÿซ โ‹† ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ“ โ‹† ๐Ÿซ

.o0ร—Xร—0o. ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ฟโ™ก๐’ท ๐ŸŽ€ .o0ร—Xร—0o.
nurse

๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ŸŽ€ ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ
โ™ฅ helping people โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Good books โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Light Rainโ™ฅ

๐ŸŽ‚ โ‹† ๐Ÿ‡ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ‡ โ‹† ๐ŸŽ‚
* Thunder *
* Mayor Steve*
* overly loud people*

โœฉ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐ŸŽ€ โœฉ
Helpful
Careful
Overly emotional
Takes things to heart

โ€ข._.โ€ขโ€ขยดยฏ``โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข` ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ท๐’พโ˜ฏ ๐ŸŽ€ `โ€ข.ยธยธ.โ€ข``ยฏยดโ€ขโ€ข._.โ€ข
Cassidy usually called Cassie, has been hard-working since she was very little. Her parents split up when she was pretty young, she had to help her mom emotionally deal with her dad taking off. Because she did not handle things well, Cassie had trouble learning how to just brush things off, also having to bear with the fat that her life is not exactly fair. Her mother died when she was pretty young, causing her to have to go live with her grandmother who was pretty strict. Still, that was not the trouble for Cassie, the strictness gave her order and because of that she was able to complete nursing school rather quickly.

She decided to move to Maple tree Village when finished nursing school, so she still rather new in trying to meet people. while she is rather friendly, she has to know you to actually bring herself to greet you in the morning.​

Last edited:

e68bdeb5e02b9976d246f443749b7dd4.jpg

Name
Steven Arias Jones

Age (18 and older)

Job
Mayor

Likes (At least Three)
females | Drinking | light loads at work

work | his advisers | people knowing he can be really goofy

secretly kind| Obnoxious| secretly protective | can come off as a narcissist

Steve, good ole' Steve! what can one say about him, he grew up as an only child in a really rich family. His mother was constantly away having numerous affairs, his dad tried to be there but he was busy with work.​

e1bf360a73e54f4e0cf46545979b9242.jpg

Name
Gracie Alexandria Jones

Job
elementary school student

Likes (At least Three)
"uncle Steve"| playing with animals | making friends | stars

Being alone | her mother being dead | people misunderstanding Steve | school

Energetic | silly | stubborn | misunderstood

Gracie is currently living with the mayor, Steve. She went to live with him after her mother's death, she calls him uncle Steve even though he's not really her uncle. Her mother was Steve's cousin, one he was actually really close to. After the death of her mother, he decided to take her in even though he has no idea how to raise a child. Gracie while she is smart, she does not try very hard in school and probably frustrates her teacher a lot. She doesn't like people who misunderstand Steve, often people think he's unkind and selfish, but for this one little girl he is actually done a lot more than people know.​

Appearance:
d9bcc8f922b201b29e414af425c753c3.jpg

Name:
David "Dave" Flannagan

Age (18 and older)

Job
Farmer

Likes (At least Three)
-The outdoors
-Reading
-Cooking

-Heat
-Cats
-Rude people

-Kind
-Empathetic
-Socially awkward
-Moody

Raised in a small town, Dave was raised on traditional country values of hard work and kindness. He was the first of his family to attend college, getting a degree in agricultural science before being given his uncle's farm in Mapletree, having moved there two months ago. As such, the farm is still being worked on, with only a few crops to sell and eat, a horse, and a few chickens. He also found a little puppy that he named Cecil, which is his pride and joy, alongside his horse Cid.

Cecil:
9cad1c4b261d1cdb919aec107578100e.jpg

823116c014f5ee7ea94c59100456dee7.jpg

๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด
Ryan Svenson

๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…
Male

๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‡๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…ˆ
pansexual

๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ด

๐Ÿ„น๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฑ
pharmacist

๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚
A nice drink
Looking out at the lake
being a pharmacist
children

๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚
overly aggressive people
the cold
Being able to help somebody feel better

๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…‚
loyal
Blunt
precise
Picky

ertfdgfsadtd.jpg
๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„พ
Ryan grew up in the family where failure was not an option, anything that was not consider doing your best was not acceptable. Because of this he grew up to be very picky, he will not settle for anything less than what he feels is the best. He's not the most knowledgeable in relationships, but he does try his very best be someone his partner could count on. He spends a lot of time working because he really wants to make sure that the village has all the medication they need.

While he is pansexual he prefers the company of men, mostly because he's not used to spending much time with women. He has all brothers, plus the fact that his mother had died when he was really young and was not taught how to be a good husband. Sure, he has dated women in the past and while he considered it a good venture, he is eager to get married at some point. He absolutely loves children, so it would be really nice for them to eventually have children. Whether they be adopted or biologically his....​

Last edited:

Appearance
1585425419620.png
Name:
Rosalyn Frey

Age (18 and older):

Job:
Blacksmith | Village Drunk

Likes (At least Three):
Jack | Drinking | Her job

Dislikes (At least three):
Jack flirting with other girls | Rainy days | Bitter Food

Likes to Drink A lot | Protects Those She Considers Family | Stubborn | Can Be a Very Jealous Woman | Very Welcoming

Bio (Just a little of their history):
Rosalyn was born and raised in Mapletree. Her father ran and owned the Blacksmith shop and when he passed away she took over, though unwilling. Her father's passing hit her hard for she was a "daddy's girl". She got through it mostly with drinking, but also with the help of a young man (Jack) who had moved into town not too long before. Now she is the town's blacksmith (is is very good at it despite all the drinking) during the day and once the work day ends she is at the bar.

Pets:
Owns a fat pony named Coco that lives on Alena's farm​

Last edited:

Appearance :
1585425943557.png
Name:
Leonardo (Leo) Rosewood

Age (18 and older):

Job:
Carpenter

Likes (At least Three)
Alicia (His Daughter) | His Job | Trees | Clouds

People Questioning His Work | His Ex-Wife | The Cold | Alcohol

Perfectionist | Kind to Everyone He Meets | Protective of his Daughter | Can Be a Little Hesitant Getting Close to Other Women

Leo married at the age of 19 and two years later he and his wife had a daughter (Alicia).He thought he had a perfect little family, till his wife started getting into drugs and alcohol (he will never say outside of court) became a bit abusive bother verbally and physically (never towards their daughter though. He made sure of that). It took him longer than it should have to get a divorce with the woman, after all she was his high school sweetheart and he loved her. It took a long time for the divorce and even longer for the custody battle, but when it all settle he moved to Mapletree village for they needed a change of scenery. He is originally from a very highly populated city and he thought moving to a town like Mapletree (less high pace) would be good for him and his daughter. He set up as a carpenter for that was his job before he moved. Before he was making pieces for inside the home and now he was primarily making things for farms and then homes.

Appearance :
1585426022774.png
Name:
Alicia (Ah-lee-thea) Rosewood

Job:
Student

Likes (At least Three)
Papa | Reading | Being Outdoors | Sheep

Being Stuck Inside Too Long | Thunderstorms | People Folding Pages in Books

Shy | Likes Being Near Papa | Intelligent | Doesn't like Other Women Near Her Papa | Soft-Spoken | Thinks Before She Speaks

Alicia origianlly thought she had a amazing life living with Mama and Papa in the city. But one day everything changed and she wasn't allowed to see Mama anymore. When her Papa told her the reason why she instantly learned to not like her Mama. Alicia was happy to move toe Mapletree for she like the open land and loved seeing all the animals, especially the sheep.​

Last edited:
6e9a242cf098e52a6f3b7a4edf53f731.jpg

Alena Waffle

Sexuality: Lesbian

"Always have a fallback career, never know when times are gonna fall tough around here!"

Job: Alena is the proud owner of a 4th generation farm known as Waffle farm, they're very proud of their livestock here, Specially their award-winning sheep line. She also was given ownership of her Mother's bakery formerly named Steve the Bakery now named. "Up in Autumn" Bakery named after the girl's favorite sheep. The bakery offers one single free waffle on Wednesday per customer they have to pay extra for toppings though.

"Want to know what I like, and dislike ey?"

Waffles, Sheep, Animals, crops growing right, Flannel, chopping wood, oceans, beaches, rivers. French toast (She'll never admit it though since she loves it more the waffles.) Sun Flowers, Free food, surprises, someone to watch stars with. Someone who wants to bicker with her.

Dislikes:
Typhoons, when her animals get sick, slackers, ducks. Might add more, flirty men, Mayor Steve, Fish, people harming animals. NEVER FEED HER LAMB.

Traits:
"Never gonna get anything done if you just sit around"

- Hard worker
Alena is definitely in no way a slacker often pushing herself to the fullest when it comes to alternating her career. Starting off every morning with basic animal care before heading into town to open up her bakery shop. Then heading home once its closing time to finish the rest of her farming routine, not wanting to leave her employees to fight the thirsty crowd all by themselves. She basically runs off caffeine, when she's not working. Alena is probably either off doing something or asleep somewhere. Alena also passes out easily from this.

- Kind of Sassy
She is kinda sassy doesn't like dealing with super whiney people, and more then willing to kick someone out her shop if they try to start something, or if they're a male trying to flirt with her. People often mistake her for having a bad attitude when she really doesn't. Might be a big easy to tease teddy bear when on her good side and close.

- Frugal
Despite having two jobs, and having quite a bit of money, Alena is very frugal. She likes to save her money and doesn't like spending a large amount of money at a time unless it's necessary, cause you never know when your gonna be in hard times. She will try to spoil the girl she likes though.

- Clueless
Alena doesn't have a very good education, dropping out of the town's school from a young age, she learned basic skills in the hard trade life. Along with how to bake from her Mother's recipes before she lost it, and some ordinary math skills. She often goes blank when someone mentions the town has a library and doesn't believe them.

- A Loyal Caring friend
Need someone on your sports team, or help in a festival? Well, Alena here is a very good choice to have, despite working so much she is always willing to help someone she sees as a friend and will stand by them in most situations. She hears you like soup and you're sick expect a bread bowl of soup delivered to you by hand. One of the times to see this when she's caring for her flock.

- Animal lover
She absolutely loves animals, especially sheep. If she had a choice she probably just chill with them all day ignoring all the townspeople. Though she gotta make a living, and how else would she be able to hit on the ladies. Some say her connection to her sheep are a bit odd as they always show up when she passes out, and just out of nowhere. Often blocking traffic.

- Secret softie.
Alena when she really cares for someone tends to mellow down quite a bit, showing a side that only a few people get to see. Where she becomes super cuddly, sweet, and a little bit clingy. A glimpse of this trait can be seen when she is caring for her sheep.

Bio:
Alena was born in Mapletree Village, having only one parent being her mother. Her father being dead before she even got the chance to meet him due to him dying from an illness. Leaving her the only biological sibling under the name waffle compared to her adopted brother Xavier. Making her destined to carry both Waffle brand businesses being her grandpaโ€™s farm which she shares the property with her older brother and her motherโ€™s beloved bakery in town. (Minor wipe)

Pets: Alena currently has around 294 sheep and all of them are named. A donkey, some chickens, and cows. Plus all her brother's animals.

Jack Steven

abfd2b3a928cd37d9e6a23da94f29793.jpg
916a7e038f0a2bff0aee892b11d5310c.jpg

Name: Jack Steven

Job: Waiter

Flirting/ Working / Helping others / Rivers / Inventing New Drinks

Dislikes:
Ignorant People/ The Mayor / Dirt / Whiny people

Traits:
Creative / Blunt / Calculating / Sarcastic / Humble / Reliable

Bio:
"Who am I?? Well you can call me Jack Steven's and I consider my self the most handsome man in Mapletree Village. I wasn't born on the village, no, o was actually born outside, on a city that's far away from here. I was raised solely by my father, who used to work as a waiter, he was the main reason I even started to enjoy that job. With him by my side, I learned many good and awful things, we always had our ups and down but there came the day when my passed away when I had just turned 13. At the very beginning I had to no one to help me out but of course the owner from the restaurant that my father father worked at, helped me out, giving me a part time job even though I was underage, giving me food to eat and of course a place to stay. Through him, I learned a motto that always stuck by. *Break a women's heart and I'll break you in half. Heal the women's heart, and I'll stay by your side. Protect the women's life, because they will always be by your side.* it has always helped me and why i like flirting with the females."

Eventually when Jack had turned 18 years old, he left his old city and moved to a village he had heard off. Having been there for so long, he met some people that he like and some people that he dislike(Mayor). He found himself a job that he likes, while at the same time having to drag someone just because said someone always gets drunk. Becoming said persons very own personal dragger. "Just an FYI, I'll beat up anyone who tries to get anywhere close to said person without my permission."

Andrew Pierce

c3c9e835c6a902350ac5e3364fc273df.jpg

Name:
Andrew Pierce

Job:
Scientist

Experimenting / New Inventions / Science / Archery / Tea

Dislikes:
Having his position bad mouthed / Drunks / Coffee

Traits:
Evasive / Suspicious / Friendly (in a way) / Blunt / Humble / Naive

Bio:
"Y'all can call me Andrew Pierce, the humble scientist from Mapletree who just arrived 2 years ago. I was born an orphan and never had anyone to help me out as I grew up. I never stuck to one family, always going between different families. Of course I hated that, it was why I mostly got into Science and inventing new stuff. Of course don't always expect for those inventions to work, since sometimes they always blow up when I try them on. Of course I had to complete my bachelor and doctoral degree before I even decided to do what I love the most.... Building new inventions(that sometimes blow up on him)."

Last edited:
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b0/2c/30/b02c302aadaf65cdab92ede23625fb59.jpg); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #b7c7d4; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]KELLAN FORST
โ[/div][div class="text"]
"and i pray that just like a flower, you will get what you blossom for."​

kellan forst is 24 y/o.

he is male and is bisexual.

kellan is a flower clerk.

โ​

kellan forst was born into a family of three, him being the only child of helena and eugene forst. at a young age, he was sent away to his aunt's place on his mother's side as his parents were not able to sustain him as a child considering they were already finding it hard to make ends meet with themselves already. his father who worked as a fishmonger and his mother who helped him were not able to make a great living in the city. as such, he grew up in mapletree village from the age of ten.

at the age of twenty, he took over his aunt's business after she had passed away from a disease.

though he grew up and lived in mapletree village for almost 14 years now, he is still clouded with mystery as he doesn't really mix around with many of villagers too much. some wonder whether it's because he's antisocial or he has something to hide.

โ​

kellan forst likes forget-me-nots, peppermint tea, historical books, aesthetically pleasing packaging, routines and schedules.

he dislikes wastage/ unnecessary overusage, preconceived notions on 'village, rain, bright colours and insects.

kellan is known as a stereotypical 'softboi' in the sense that he's more on the quiet side, not necessarily introverted. he has a preference of not speaking too much, making him a good listener to anyone who wishes to spill a mouthful. kind, he gives off a very mellow and peaceful vibe. though, one characteristic that's more negatively received is that he can be tactless at times. he can't read the 'mood' in the air that well unless it hits him like a torpedo. also, kellan tends to overthink too much at times. as such, he can be overly cautious when interacting with individuals or in any given social context.

[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

1585512537127.png
Name:
Momo Wang

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Job:
Entertainer

Likes (At least Three)
Singing | Make-up | Outdoors | Working Out | Dancing

People who judge her based on her looks | Reading | Sweets

Is smart despite what people think| flirty | confident | Is actually pretty insecure about herself

Momo was originally part of an all female idol group. She trained for many years to become a singer and dancer but her group didn't last long after debut. Some of her members caused them to have a ton a bad rumors (some that were true some that weren't) and it didn't help that the field was very competitive. Unfortunately, due to the bad rumors, Momo wasn't wanted at any of the agencies, so when the offer to be an entertainer from a small town that she never hear of came to her, she took it. It took her a while to get used to the new life style, and even though she now enjoys it she is still trying to get back into the spotlight.

Pets: Army of chickens
571eae3c7d76b88529582b8e80135137.jpg

Last edited:
MW1.jpg

Garen Donnell

Sexuality:
Straight

Farmer

Dislikes:
Winter | Cigarettes | Overly spicy foods

Traits:
Hard working | Kind | Doesn't like to accept help | Socially distant

Bio:
Born in Mapletree, Garen's family was the last generation of Donnell's before his father got sick when Garen was a child. The farmland remained in their name, but Garen's mother was unable to take care of it and decided to find work in the city, bringing him and his brother with her. After Garen finished school, his mother got sick as well and he took care of her for several years before she passed. The farm was willed to him and although initially he had no intentions of maintaining it, a letter from his father amongst their possessions and his expressed love for Mapletree and the farming life inspired him to return to the small village once again to clean up the farm and start his life over.​

DDrDFSp.jpg

Mercie Shelby

Job:
Librarian

+ fashion
+ music
+ tea
+ flowers

Dislikes:
- provocation / brutish behavior
- noisiness
- the cold
- dirty environment
- crowds

Traits:
+ Courteous, Observant, Passionate
- Possessive, Stubborn, Emotionally Unstable / Insecure

Biography
Little is known of Shelby's origins, aside from her arrival at Mapletree two years prior. Taking up different part time jobs, she eventually settled as a librarian. Shelby is well-versed in a variety of subjects and most intricate of literary pieces, as she spends most of her time reading in the placid halls of the library. She is an ardent reader and enjoys her job proper. When there are no more books to read, she would supplement new inquiries from the city with her own sums. Surely, everyone enjoys a good read every now and then, excluding the red hair librarian.

Shelby generally partakes in community services and frequents the local cafe during her breaks. Despite her nonchalant demeanor and tendencies to address only when needed, her eloquent words and particular sense of fashion radiates like that of an obsolete noble. She treats everyone in the Mapletree community with respect, and usually cover the library's expenditures and budget with her own revenues. An enigmatic figure, whose simple lifestyle is committed to the village's literary liberties, Shelby is all in all an amiable person by her deeds instead of boastful arrogance.

Last edited:
AlthaeaS.png

Dr. Althaea Sweetwater

Sexuality
Prefers Men

Occupation
Doctor

Helping Patients | Aesthetically-pleasing Scenery | Calming Music | Pastries | Tea

Dislikes
Difficult People | Being Stressed | Noisy Environments | Overly-bitter Food | Cold, Grey Days

Traits
Kind | Patient | Professional | Somewhat Anxious | Slow to Trust | Emotional when Overwhelmed

Bio
Althaea is quite new to Mapletree, having moved to the village around half a year ago not too soon after becoming eligible to practice independently as a doctor. The years of studying and training allowed Althaea to realise that they still had to improve on their ability to handle too much stress, so they wanted to start off somewhere more calm. They also knew that they ideally wanted a working environment where they actually had the time to sit and really understand their patients, and Althaea was all too familiar with the fact that being a doctor in the city wasn't really conducive of that. So, after finding that a clinic in a small village was looking for a new doctor, Althaea quickly jumped on the opportunity.​

2b6fe1a0344833f77dc0b50773e32a01.jpg

Name: Piper Wire

Sexuality: Lesbian

Job: Self-employed artist and photographer living off commissions.

Watching the rainfall from the confined of her bay window in her bedroom it makes for very good inspiration for her art. | Photography she loves taking pictures and placing them together in collages and storing them in a thing she calls her memory book. | Collecting old cameras, | reading old books, | painting,| snow,| sketching, | Cats.| Nature once sheโ€™s able to get a transplant she plans on venturing all around the world.

Dislikes:
Being confined to something | Letting others cater to her | Cooking, (Piper is pretty bad at it so she mostly eats frozen food or takeout which isnโ€™t always the best for her). | Shotty immune systems,| hospitals, | Jumpscares.

Traits:
Creative | Artistic| Introverted but coming out her shell | Adventurous | Thoughtful | Observant of those around her, yet rather dense towards people coming on to her or some jokes.

Bio: From a very young age Piper barely was let out of the house only got to see very few people that werenโ€™t her family. They feared from the moment they found about her weak heart thatโ€™d they lose her so confining her was their choice. Leaving her in their small apartment unless she had to go to the doctors or be reinstated into the hospital for monitoring. With her only glimpse of the outside world being from the small windows where she use to sit for hours just watching other kids play and mingle around. Her only friend is a cat she had asked for the company as her mother was were even a bit strict on letting Piper play with her own half-brother at times. Her parents were of course very skeptical of the choice of Piper wanting a cat, claiming she might have an allergy, or something worst thinking it could make her sick from others touching the cat with germs. Though after a long term of convincing and being forced to take several allergy tests her parents finally got her one. A three-legged boy she named Flipflop.

Gradually as Piper grew her heart began to weaken more n more, her visits to the hospital became more frequent. The medication doses were helping but she wasnโ€™t improving but she wasnโ€™t decreasing either the doctors began suggesting a change of pace and moving her towards the countryside where it was more peaceful. This brightened Piper majorly, her parents were skeptical but finally agreed, and they let her go as long as her brother went with her.!

Others: She has a rare heart condition where she often needs to take multiple medications and has a weaken immune system from being kept isolated for a long time from others.​

Last edited:
dbdab6dbb2dee02b4f96184eee4258e2.jpg

Name:
Malakai "Kai" Wilder

Job:
Barista

- Coffee
- Music
- Cats

Dislikes:
- Needles
- Hospitals
- Dogs
- Hot weather

Traits:
Clumsy / Lazy / Loyal / Courteous / Cynical / Cheapskate

Bio:

Malakai, the older half brother of Piper, from her father side. Growing up with his mother was hard, his mother always having to work 2 jobs everyday while he was left alone by himself or by a babysitter. Of course he didnt know that he had a sibling at all, it wasn't until his mother got sick when Malakai was only 10 years old. He honestly didnt even meet her at all until his mother passed away and his father got custody of him when he was 14. At first he had been excited to know that he had a younger sister, but after learning about her condition, and mostly because her mother told him to stay away from her so that her condition wouldn't worsen. Of course he didnt listen to the woman and at times, he would buy the young girl gifts and leave them with a paper as a way to speak with her. When he learned that her sister had to move to the countryside and that it was gonna help her feel better, he offered to go alongside her and stay by her side wherever she went. He found a job working at a cafe known as "Thanks a Latte Cafe."

Extra: Has two cats named Sally(White) and Loki(Black).4d02a8e2543985486e251408ecbaa173.jpg

Last edited:
62223436cfc56fa6ef5d97db11c911e9.jpg
Ronnie Lucas
Female
General Store Clerk

Incomprehensibly Unusual Music | Uncomfortably Spicy Food | Making Money | Smelling Money | Touching Money | Silly Hats
Dislikes
Fire | Thunder | Heights | Excessively Large Objects | Obligations

Traits
Flaky | Greedy | Quick to Panic | Business Savvy | Friendly | Generous

Bio
When you grow up as poor as Veronica - rather, Ronnie as she goes now - you tend to gain a certain appreciation for money. You want more of it, you fight for it, and eventually, you find a means to keep making it. That was the situation Ronnie was faced with as she reached the age when she felt she needed to start pulling her own weight around her parents' home. She worked a number of odd jobs, taking on all sorts of work to make money regardless as to whether or not she actually wanted to do it. What the work was, for her, was irrelevant. All that mattered was that it paid, and paid well. In time, Ronnie started to amass enough money for her parents to buy a building - not for living in - but for a business. The Lucas family got their general store off the ground when Ronnie was 19 years old and took her on as a valuable worker - a role she was incredibly eager to take on. Working there and bringing in money every day was something she could use to keep her parents comfortable in their advancing age, something that filled her with great glee.

Her mirth with how comfortable it kept her parents was, unfortunately, short lived. Her mother and father, already older when they'd had her, passed away when she was 23, leaving the family home to her and forcing her to think more about what she was going to do with her life. With no family to pool her efforts and generosity into any longer, she took to acting as a kind presence as she built her small fortune, always coming up with ideas on how to further improve the store and make it a place people would enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back