• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝓜𝓪𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓮--(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ a harvest Moon role-play ♥ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I RETURN

oof im so sorry for disappearing all of the sudden! Things got hectic ;; but I've finally got my routine back in order and things should be a-okay from here! ^7^
Sybela Sybela your post??? for Caden???? Absolute masterpiece. I was giggling away to myself for daaaaaaaays when I first read it lmao.
I'll try and get a reply up asap! For both Cammie and Marcus~ ^^ Either today or tomorrow, promise!

OOOH OH BTW, DOG AND KITTIES????? FVHIBVIA I LOVED THOSE PHOTOS AAAAAAAA
if any of y'all need some cuteness, I'm training as a dog groomer atm and omg??? I have so many photo of dogs on my phone, it's crazy. If anyone requires a cute dog pic, I'm more than happy to supply~

Ahhh! I’m happy that you’re back! I was going to message you to see if you were okay but I thought that may have been too pushy 😩 Is being a groomer hard? I’d love to do it tbh Leaf Fi Leaf Fi

Ahhh! I’m happy that you’re back! I was going to message you to see if you were okay but I thought that may have been too pushy 😩 Is being a groomer hard? I’d love to do it tbh Leaf Fi Leaf Fi

Oh, absolutely not! It might take me a bit to 'open' a message, but I always check my emails and read things there when I'm feeling too shy to interact! It always means the world to know someone is thinking about me, so never be afraid, my dear! ^w^ <3
I would say grooming is more expensive than anything! It 'difficult' in the sense that there's so many terms, blades, scissor types, equipment and styles of groom you can do, but? Once you start, it gets so much easier! I'm around 10 days in for my training? (I do two days a week) But now I can wash, dry and clip a dog fully with minimal input from my teacher! It's all about getting your confidence up, really! c: If you don't get bored of repetition, then it's definitely something I'd recommend trying out!

I'm sorry for not getting any replies done recently, I've been really busy with our new dog who is absolutely amazing! we just absolutely adore her! she is a really good dog, she's just always there to make a smile and it's been an amazing few days. But I will work really hard TO GET MY RESPONSE DONE tomorrow!

Hey guys! :D doing good on my end too! I had part of the week off due to sickness but I'm feeling a-ok now!

Leaf Fi Leaf Fi I CANNOT WAIT AAAA jk I totally can but I look forward to those posts!

It’s perfect! Don’t worry ❤️ I will reply in the morning!

Apologies for being super late! My dumb butt decided to get sick all of the sudden on Friday, and I've been recovering since ;;; for my next post, Cammie is gonna be wandering around the town, so if anyone needs/wants an interaction? Feel free to reply to me here or in dms! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back