• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
19 that's some seeerious lifespan. Let's go for 100! Forget science! And I want a kitty too but I wouldn't want any of my dogs to accidentally hurt it. (Also my dog King has the same exact tan lines around his eyes astrump it's hilarious)

Lmao seriously, he's a fat spoiled housecat so I'm guessing that's just the secret to cat longevity. He's cute tho so we all gladly spoil him ^33^

Hi there! Just wanted to stop in and say I hope everyone's doing good today!

Sorry about my responses being slow. I'm flying to another city on Friday for practicum and I've been trying to sort things out but I'll get a post up soon!

Sorry about my responses being slow. I'm flying to another city on Friday for practicum and I've been trying to sort things out but I'll get a post up soon!

don't worry about it! As long as people post before a month, we are good! the role-play will stay alive! I did state that this might be a little slower going, if people leave because it's too slow we will find more people so I'm not too worried about it! don't stress about it

No worries! Hope your flight goes okay and stay safe ^^

to be honest, I haven't really felt that great lately anyways

Lots of love going out to you! <3

Going through a huge heat wave right now in Montreal... I feel like I can't think straight @_@ thankfully work is over for today, off tomorrow! Yeeee

I feel you! Thereโ€™s a heatwave in Britain atm. Bring me winter ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back