• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
At least it gives us a general depiction on what times most people are online

Have we got a posting order established for the blacksmiths? I donโ€™t want to just post when others havenโ€™t had the chance to before me yet

Meet Mathias, the organic wine-making farmerrr <3

I saw his image, and all that went through my head was
EVgIKD0U0AAls5g.jpg

WHEN CAN I MOVE INTO THIS VILLAGE OF HUNKS

Have we got a posting order established for the blacksmiths? I donโ€™t want to just post when others havenโ€™t had the chance to before me yet

I don't think we do... I know I'm going to have to wait for Caden and NightTerror NightTerror /Max to post before answering myself. I think it's p much a free for all otherwise lmfao

Oh 100%! I think Caden would happily hand it over, despite being quite gruff, heโ€™s not sure how to handle flirtation and often gets embarrassed haha

Okidoki! Iโ€™m going to wait for everyone to respond there first before replying; I want to be fair :)

I think I'm just vibing until the kids are out of school unless people want to do some posts for the kiddos about the school day. ^33^

Right?! Being a theatre/acting graduate I was thinking I needed a bit of drama!

I can't say I didn't shed a couple tears myself though, it made me miss my dad who passed in 2012... <3

Regardless I had a lot of fun writing it! I really took my time to sculpt the images exactly how I saw them. :D

Sorry to hear about your father by the way; Iโ€™m positive he would be proud of you โ˜บ๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back