• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ --interest check [Accepting]

Oh yeah I meant to ask- can I also get the blacksmith please? :3

I was *swamped* with work this week. I had to stay late and come in on days off to finish everything but I did it! Now I'm gonna spend all evening on this. :D

Oh yeah I meant to ask- can I also get the blacksmith please? :3

I was *swamped* with work this week. I had to stay late and come in on days off to finish everything but I did it! Now I'm gonna spend all evening on this. :D

No worries Iโ€™m just trying to stay on top of things so the role-play doesnโ€™t die. Also the role is yours

hello! i was wondering if my character would be able to take the clerk position for the general store?
^w^

hello! i was wondering if my character would be able to take the clerk position for the general store?
^w^
hej hej! the gm is gone for the time being for a fam emergency but since that position is free, i say go ahead and take it and fill out a character sheet ๐Ÿ’

hej hej! the gm is gone for the time being for a fam emergency but since that position is free, i say go ahead and take it and fill out a character sheet ๐Ÿ’
gm? the general manager? ๐Ÿ˜… i feel so silly but just wanted to make sure i'm on the same page as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back