• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ!

lloopy

That's A Lotta Damage!
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO ROLEPLAY FIRE EMBLEM: THREE HOUSES WITH ME

- 17, looking for someone around that age
- UK timezone
- semi-literate/literate! i will normally just match however much you write
- proper grammar/spelling. it's okay if english isn't your first language though
- i do not always use lowercase when writing, it's just an aesthetic
- one reply minimum a day. please tell me if there may be anything that may stop you from doing so
- can do oc x oc, canon x canon or oc x canon
- would prefer to double up, but single is fine as well
- mf, ff and mm are all good!

- i'm only on the golden deer's route, so that one is reccomended to follow/to play characters. i've recruited ashe and sylvain, so i can also play as them
- on ch 17, so post timeskip rp can be done!
- if you really want me to do another route, i can probably go on another save file and go through that route. though, you're more likely to convince me to go through a blue lions route than a black eagles one :/
- p l e a s e ooc talk to me i need to scream
- also no spoilers past ch 16 mission. i may be on ch 17 but i am only on the start of the month. spoiling is bad :/

PLEASE DM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Last edited:
Oh Iโ€™ve been looking for someone to do an MxM rp with me! I really need a dimitri as I would love to rp byleth. I just recently finished the blue lions route! Hope youโ€™re having fun w/ the game!! Pm me if youโ€™re interested in arranging something ^_^!

Ooooh big interest from me ! Iโ€™d love love to do another teacher, alongside Byleth if youโ€™d like, with some romances and supports ! Iโ€™m on the Blue Lions route atm, but have learned a lot about the GD route from my friends โ™ฅ๏ธŽ If youโ€™re alright with that, feel free to dm me !

Ooooh big interest from me ! Iโ€™d love love to do another teacher, alongside Byleth if youโ€™d like, with some romances and supports ! Iโ€™m on the Blue Lions route atm, but have learned a lot about the GD route from my friends โ™ฅ๏ธŽ If youโ€™re alright with that, feel free to dm me !

sorry, i never got any notifications about this! i'll dm you!

Oh Iโ€™ve been looking for someone to do an MxM rp with me! I really need a dimitri as I would love to rp byleth. I just recently finished the blue lions route! Hope youโ€™re having fun w/ the game!! Pm me if youโ€™re interested in arranging something ^_^!

i'm having lots of fun! i've finished the golden deers route and i'm starting with blue lions! i'll shoot you a pm!

Dang Iโ€™m only on chapter 10 through the blue lions route. ๐Ÿ˜…

ah, i've just started with blue lions, i'm currently on ch 2, but we could still do blue lions if you'd like?

**bump, but also an update since it won't... let me update-

- > Finished Golden Deer route, currently on Chapter 17 of Blue Lions route.
- > Additionally, I can also play Dorothea and Bernadetta.
- > Urrrh no other route spoilers please : (

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back