• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ†’ OOC

Should we also use discord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

eyyliner

ใƒŸโœญ
๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž โ†’ ooc

This thread is just for players to ask questions, socialize and discuss any and all things!

Please make sure you're respectful and follow the site rules whenever interacting and/or posting different forms of media.

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy the roleplay!

Last edited:
Hello Hello!

I'm just curious if there will be a post order or posting limitation of some sort? My days can be a little hectic, and I can't always post immediately. I get kinda turned off from RP's where people post constantly and my character ends up sitting there mute for an entire scene while I am unable to reply :closedeyescryingfrown:

I'm just curious if there will be a post order or posting limitation of some sort? My days can be a little hectic, and I can't always post immediately. I get kinda turned off from RP's where people post constantly and my character ends up sitting there mute for an entire scene while I am unable to reply :closedeyescryingfrown:
I might! Tbh, it really depends on how many people join. If it's only a couple, having a posting order would work. However, if there are a lot of people, I think it would just be too hard to limit it like that. Sorry to not be able to give you a definite answer. ;-;

I might! Tbh, it really depends on how many people join. If it's only a couple, having a posting order would work. However, if there are a lot of people, I think it would just be too hard to limit it like that. Sorry to not be able to give you a definite answer. ;-;
Posting rounds almost always work better than a posting order, in my experience :3 But it depends on the group.

Posting rounds almost always work better than a posting order, in my experience :3 But it depends on the group.
Can you explain what posting rounds as opposed to posting order are? that's a new term to me!

Can you explain what posting rounds as opposed to posting order are? that's a new term to me!
Posting rounds means that every character that's part of an interacting group posts once (no more, no less) between each post from the group's other characters. It's generally a good way to ensure that no one gets left behind (which occurs with no posting system at all) while also not having a whole group waiting on one person (which often happens with a strict order). But that's just my suggestion~

Posting rounds means that every character that's part of an interacting group posts once (no more, no less) between each post from the group's other characters. It's generally a good way to ensure that no one gets left behind (which occurs with no posting system at all) while also not having a whole group waiting on one person (which often happens with a strict order). But that's just my suggestion~
That actually sounds awesome!

Hnnn posted a wip. Backstory is being worked on.

hii i'm here, posted a wip for the moment and working on a cs maybe two.
hopefully will get it done by the weekend but there's never enough time akdsajf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back