• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆ [mxf, fxf]

byeol

๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ โ˜†

๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
welcome to my thread~!

first of all, let me start by introducing myself. i'm blem (for real) but i also go by noella or noe or anything your heart wishes. i have been a part of rpn for quite a while now and i've also been roleplaying outside of the site for well over 8 years. i'm currently a grad student with plenty of time on my hands (inexplicably) so when it comes to responses i am pretty quick. i also spend a lot of my time binge watching shows so most of my plots or pairings are very well researched.

now let me say that i would prefer to rp with someone who is 18+ as it is closer to my age range, not that i care if you're younger or anything, i know i'm like a grandma at 22 but let me live okay? i just might not get that hip kid slang. i also would prefer someone who is capable of writing 2+ paragraphs when posting. i find it's much more effective when adding a little pizazz than if you were to post like 4 sentences. so please for the love of cake, do not send me one liners. also, doubling up is a preferred for me but i know some of the plots are pretty singularly paired off. i try to put as much effort as i can to please my partner's rp needs just as you guys help me out so keep that in mind.

if you are still interested beyond this point know that as i said before, i am typically very quick at replying. however, keep in mind that i don't necessarily expect you to send me a response every second. i understand that life is busy and i won't pressure you so if you don't hear from me immediately, just give me a day or two. i promise i will get back to you! if at any point you feel your interest fading then throw me a hint and let me know that you wouldn't like to continue or tell me if there's anything you'd like to change. i will gladly accommodate you. i promise i'm a nice person c;

lastly, please note that i will be following ALL rpn rules, so please do the same. no one wants to get in trouble so let's keep it cool? i will gladly offer all types of ooc chate either in discord or in a chat. some of my plots are korean based so i would prefer some sort of asian fc but i'll highlight those or add a star or something (same for the anime ones in which i would prefer an anime fc). thanks for reading! happy plotting~

FANDOM BASED - currently only soliciting the underlined pairings and the plots listed at the bottom!

my hero academia โฃ

playable - kirishima, bakugo, midoriya, kaminari, sero, uraraka, yaoyorozu
love interests - todoroki, sero, kirishima
marvel
playable - i can really do whoever you'd like (if there's anyone i don't know i will lyk)
love interests - tony, bucky, scott
vampire diaries
playable - klaus, elijah, caroline, elena, damon, stefan, alaric
love interests - klaus, elijah, damon
grey's anatomy
playable - jackson, alex, derek, mark, owen, deluca
love interests - jackson, deluca
naruto
playable - pretty much anyone you're interested in (i'll lyk if i'm unfamiliar with anyone)
love interests - kakashi, itachi, deidara
harry potter
playable - pretty much anyone
love interests - sirius, remus, cedric, oliver, fred
the seven deadly sins
love interests - jericho, ban, harlequinn, arthur, hendrickson
the hunger games โฃ
love interests - finnick (oc x oc also acceptable)
true beauty (webtoon) โฃ
love interests- suho, seo-jun
listen, i'll do anything for the boys in this webtoon, she's so talented like wow. okay so if anyone is down to do a plot with these boys hml.
lore olympus (webtoon) โฃ
love interests - honestly they're all hot rip to me
same as the other webtoon, i love them so much.
devil no. 4 (webtoon) โฃ
love interests- yikes am i getting predictable, smhh.
honestly, i wouldn't mind realistic fcs for any of these.

PLOT BASED
shipwrecked! -
character a and character b are co-workers at a large private practice in nyc. as a bonding event, the doctors are sent on an all expense paid small cruise ship, where an unexpected storm makes their trip turn into a nightmare. the cruise ship is destroyed and both characters wake up injured on the coast of a small uninhabited island. after many trials character a and b develop or explore feelings, ultimately leading to a romance. their ultimate goal, rescue.
runaway baby~โฃ - in the city of seoul, character a lives in a very unfavorable situation with single parent that constantly forgets about them and is swallowed up by addiction. after an altercation, character a becomes involved in a nasty deal with a loan shark and is forced to leave town before any more harm can be done. character b works at a restaurant in the city and one winter night after throwing out the trash discovers a body in the alley way. it turns out to be character a, starving and freezing. character b takes it upon themselves to care for character a, later learning their secret.
one night stands - character a is an up and coming tv actor/actress in seoul who dreams of becoming an icon. character b is a PR worker belonging to character a's management company. one day after an after hours dinner and many bottles of liquor, the two fall into a very compromising position that is documented and leaked to the media. through this misunderstanding people begin to question the credibility of character a's acting ability and all hell breaks free through media and in the company. character a loses job opportunities and character b is put on probation a the management office. how will the lives of the two unravel as they try to fix everything before it's too late.
fated - character a begins their day normally; they wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, and after heads to the bank. this is a classic example of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. character b has spent all day with their trio of thieves, calculating all possible options of what they are about to carry out: a bank robbery. after a very tense encounter between the civilians, the police, and the trio of thieves one of them is shot an killed. in desperation character b gives character a two options, help them finish the job or be killed as a hostage in order for them to escape as just two. little do they know that very rarely do things happen for no reason, there is always fate involved.
dilemma - character a is a part of a secret agency doing surveillance on character b and fakes their way into a relationship with said character. one night character b comes home early and finds character a with a scattered table full of all the gathered data. a fight ensues and character a finds they are actually in love event though character b doesnโ€™t believe them. that same night there is an attempted assassination and character a decided to protect character b at all costs.
heartstrings - character a and character b attended school together all the way up until their junior year of high school. their friendship started off rocky but slowly developed into something beautiful that left both of them wondering if they had more than just affection as friends for each other. sadly before either of them could act on their feelings, character a left abruptly to study abroad. character b was distraught, left wondering what if.... 5 years later as adults their paths cross once again. they've both changed significantly but that lingering feeling is still there. how will they impact each other's lives? will the string of fate be able to pull them back together again and knock down all that keeps them apart?

PAIRING BASED
royal x peasant
greek god x mortal
devil x human
popular x wallflower
human x vampire
assassin
x target
boss x intern
doctor x patient

angel x demon
kidnapper x hostage
royal x royal

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
How about Thor with another guy? Just an idea but open for suggestions.
sure, i'd be down for that~
send me a pm and lmk what you're looking for

i would love to do either harry potter or marvel with you. i can easily play any of the love interests mentioned for you! in return, i'm looking for draco or peter parker respectively. if either of those floats your boat, hmu with a pm!

Hello! I'm Neini and would love to roleplay with you since we have very similar preferences. :) If you are still looking for partner, hit me up.

Hmmm... I like you. Want to write on Discord? :3

Merman (YC) x Hunter (MC) sounds cool. It kind of reminds me of Siren's Lament (webcomic)

Hello! I'm Neini and would love to roleplay with you since we have very similar preferences. :) If you are still looking for partner, hit me up.
hey! i would love to hear your ideas, send me a pm

bumparoooo~
still looking for that bnha c;

hello! i'd love to do a naruto themed rp with you! i do have a plot or two myself, but i'd be very much open to all other ideas you may have. ^~^

Hi! Iโ€™d love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you, if youโ€™re interested! โค๏ธ

gonna give this a little bump~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back