• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’::๐’ฑ๐‘œ๐’พ๐’น {๐’ช๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐น๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚}

void.exe

239092158095201.gif

๐“๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...
๐“๐‘œ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...
๐“๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น.๐‘’๐“๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’!

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ผ?
-V o i d
-18+
-I like sending aesthetics, playlists, and the like for our characters!
-All pairings welcome {F/F, M/F, M/M}
-I can play both males and females
-Doubling up isn't required, unless we're doing OC/Canon in regards to fandom

๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ผ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡?
-16+
-Literate writer, 5+ sentences. The more the better
-Frequent OOC chatter -- I like making friends!

-General genres I enjoy: Psychological horror, gore, romance, supernatural, paranormal, action, adventure, both fluff and angst

I don't like coming at someone with a list of pre-made plots, though I will share some based on what words catch your eye from the word bank. If any catch your eye, please let me know.

๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น ๐ต๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€
yanderes, twisted fairy tales, stalkers, idols, magical girls, yokai, ghosts, hauntings, serial killers, forbidden love, cults, high fantasy, low fantasy, princess, knights, kings and queens, witches, necromancy, mafia, yakuza, florists, baristas, hitman, lying, murder, thief, rivals, magic users, dragons, college, spies, deception, mental illness, vampires, paranormal creatures of all kinds, reverse harem, love triangles, cowboys

Possible pairings will have the person I wish to play in italics.
OC/Canon is welcome in these, as well as doubling.

๐ต๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ
-Kanon/Kaoru; Rinko/Sayo; Rimi/Tae; Himari/Tomoe

๐ต๐‘œ๐“€๐“Š ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ ๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‚๐’พ๐’ถ
-Ochako/Izuku; Ochako/Bakugo; Izuku/Bakugo; Izuku/Todoroki

๐ต๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ
-OC/Handsome Jack

๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“…๐’ถ
-Fukawa/Togami; Nanami/Komaeda; Sonia/Souda; Sonia/Gundam; Kaede/Shuichi; Maki/Kaito

๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐’น๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ
-Sora/Riku

๐‘€๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž๐’ท๐“Š๐‘”
-Marinette/Adrien; Marinette/Luka; Marinette/Nathanael; OC/OC

๐‘€๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘€๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡
-OC/Jumin; OC/Zen

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐Ÿฆ
-Naoto/Kanji; Naoto/Yu; Chie/Yosuke

๐’ซ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐Ÿง
-Ann/Ryuji; Ann/Akira; Futaba/Yusuke; Makoto/Akira

๐‘…๐‘’๐’น ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐‘…๐‘’๐’น๐‘’๐“‚๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค
-Unsure, inquire more in PMs

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ ๐ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
-Maka/Soul; OC/OC

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ต๐‘’๐“๐’น๐’ถ
-Zelda/Link

A lot of the things in your word bank sound right up my alley. More specifically: paranormal creatures (with the exception of vampires)/yokai/ghosts, yanderes, and high/low fantasy. I'm interested in hearing any plots you have around these themes; I also have a few of my own. Lastly, I'd like to do something with an F/F pairing.

Hey! I'm quite interested with creating aplot with you- Perhaps something to do with the supernatural, in a small town or a large city. We can sort it out!

I'm interested. Out of your word bank, I'm interested in:

Magical girls, princess, knights, kings and queens, rivals, magic users, college, love triangles, cowboys.

On genres, I'm interested in romance, action & adventure. I love doubling and tripling, by the way.

About your requirements:
-I'm 18
-I can write +5 sentences, specially if we double or triple.
-I love OOC chatting and making friends!

Message me if you'd like us to work out a plot together for an RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back