• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’―𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝒹 πΌπ“ˆ π’²π’½π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”... (𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒢𝓁 π’»π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘œπ“‚π“ˆ, π’ͺπ“‡π’Ύπ‘”π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Άπ“π“ˆ.)

wondersofthedepths

Probably not okay
Hello, all. My name is Kiss, or Wonder, or even Wonderkiss if you want.

About Moi

- Length! I generally do between 50-550 words but can do more if needed. I don't like dropping below a paragraph. No one-liners!
- I double, I do OC/OC, Canon/Canon, Canon/Oc... It all depends on the fandom, idea and my mood!
- If you don't have a personality... I'm sorry, but no. I can put up with raging dickheads better than 'k' 'sure' 'hi' 'how are u' and all that junk. Please! I like having conversations that feel like conversations! If you can't even TALK, how are you gonna write?!
- I will play with self-inserts. I won't play with Sues. There's a difference between 'this character reflects me, if I was in a magical world' and 'here is me, I am perfect and everybody loves me unconditionally and my flaws are being too clumsy and shy and cute' and oh my gods PLEASE shut your trap.
- I'm not a 'nice' person. I'm friendly, I chat with people. But I don't put up with bullshit. There is a difference between constructive criticism of my writing and treating me like shit.
- TW, I swear. And I LOVE gritty, gruesome things. TELL. ME. YOUR. TRIGGERS. I casually talk about some ugly stuff.

With that out of the way...

Hunter X Hunter, Tales of Berseria, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night or DDLC. Now accepting RF4 and-IF YOU HAVE A GOOD PLOT-BNHA.

Ghosts?
She's supposed to be dead.
Your friend died years ago. You visit her grave, on the fourth of every month. Her 'lucky day' no matter what. You're 18 now. She disappeared when you both were 12.
Now, you're seeing things around the grave. Things only you and her knew about.
She's back.
Dead or alive.

Murder is a girl problem
There's something off about the new girl in town. Her face seems familiar. Her name seems wrong. You've seen her about at night, she doesn't let people into her house, and especially not her room... and you have to wonder why.
Then you see someone eerily similar to her in a new article. The prime suspect for the murder of four people.

MORE TO BE ADDED.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back