• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’―𝒽𝑒 π’œπ’Ύπ“‡ πΉπ‘œπ“π“€ [Looking for players!]

calypso calypso
I just got internet access back and while it is no longer super relevant I thought I should be polite and properly bow out lol. I wish y'all the best of luck

calypso calypso

hey girl i'm back (: quit from two rps and managed to get some stuff cleared out and i'm free to rp wOOp wOOP! just wanted to let you know that i'm re-applying for the morbid role!

calypso calypso Apologies, I'll be pulling out of applying for the Morbid, both because I can't come up with a concrete idea (I only like the faceclaims I chose ^^') + may not have enough time to be active, and also because I'm in love with madame moiselle madame moiselle character idea for the role hahaha

I'll probably just read the RP as it progresses later on if I have the time haha

Thanks for everything though~

I can't get a convincing idea together for Dreamer. :( However if there are still roles you're missing once you've chosen people, I might be able to fill a gap. Good luuuuck!

calypso calypso

Hey, I'm sorry but I'm still in for the shadow. Just college and I couldn't get home until late. I will get my CS up right away.

Hi! So sorry that my CS is still WIP cuz I've been busy wih camp the past few days. It should be completed and ready by tonight, tho!

Oh my gosh so sorry! I was out of town for a friend's wedding and just saw all of this. Isaac should be up and ready to go by this evening. Sorry for the wait!!

hi hi, super sorry I was out of state for a family emergency (but everything has been resolved). I apologize completely for the inconvenience and for my lack of correspondence
I can finish Ruslan by tonight if that's still possible, but if I'm too late that's totally understandable

Last edited:
hi hi, super sorry I was out of state for a family emergency (but everything has been resolved). I apologize completely for the inconvenience and for my lack of correspondence
I can finish Ruslan by tonight if that's still possible, but if I'm too late that's totally understandable
If you could finish him, I'd be pretty happy!

An amazing story featuring reincarnation and two souls inhabiting a body and fantasy. With an open spot for an optimistic dreamer... MY TIME HAS COME!

No but seriously this looks amazing and I’m quite interested

Hey!! Would you have a spot open for the assassin? I really liked the female ginger drawing, but she didn't have a name associated with her so I wasn't sure if she'd be acceptable. Let me know!

Hey!! Would you have a spot open for the assassin? I really liked the female ginger drawing, but she didn't have a name associated with her so I wasn't sure if she'd be acceptable. Let me know!
Unfortunately, the assassin role has been filled! We're looking for someone to apply for the Dreamer, though!

are there any spots open?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back