• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’―𝒽𝑒 π’œπ’Ύπ“‡ πΉπ‘œπ“π“€ [Looking for players!]

No, it's not a fandom RP. Fae are a concept explored in many stories, and in particular, a story called "the Folk of the Air." That's where the portraits came from! Besides sharing a similar name due to the fact fae are called Air Folk and the portraits, this will not follow the book at all and have its own plot and ideas!

Noice. Yep I love fae. :D

Ohh is this a fandom RP? Because I'm not familiar with this series at all.
No, it's not a fandom RP. Fae are a concept explored in many stories, and in particular, a story called "the Folk of the Air." That's where the portraits came from! Besides sharing a similar name due to the fact fae are called Air Folk and the portraits, this will not follow the book at all and have its own plot and ideas!

Sorry sorry, I didn’t mean to mislead anyone >.< I just got excited when I recognized the names on the portraits ^^’

Y'all still looking for people? I was reading over this and I might just be tired atm but I wasn't entirely sure of that or which roles are being particularly looked for. I would be interested in basically any of the roles tbh, though I generally play female characters

Y'all still looking for people? I was reading over this and I might just be tired atm but I wasn't entirely sure of that or which roles are being particularly looked for. I would be interested in basically any of the roles tbh, though I generally play female characters

While there is someone is applying for each role, feel free to also apply for a role in case a person doesn't finish their sheet, or your character is a better fit for the role. And that's alright, feel free to apply for a female character!

Probably going use the Lucien Moreau image for an application for the fool, tho I was considering having them be a shapeshifter and that just being one of their main faces if that would work?

Probably going use the Lucien Moreau image for an application for the fool, tho I was considering having them be a shapeshifter and that just being one of their main faces if that would work?

Apologies, but is that for your fae or for your human? I don't see any of the portraits labelled Lucien, and I don't think I know anyone by the name. (Apologies again, I'm bad with famous people!) The humans don't possess any powers yet, only their fae does. Their fae also doesn't have complete control over them, so it's very limited. Your fae could be a shapeshifter, but the power wouldn't be used majority of the RP.

Apologies, but is that for your fae or for your human? I don't see any of the portraits labelled Lucien, and I don't think I know anyone by the name. (Apologies again, I'm bad with famous people!) The humans don't possess any powers yet, only their fae does. Their fae also doesn't have complete control over them, so it's very limited. Your fae could be a shapeshifter, but the power wouldn't be used majority of the RP.
This image to be specific. It wasn't directly labeled but I followed the link and that was the attached name. This would be the fae fc yeah. As far as the shapeshifting goes that would be entirely past flavor essentially, a shapeshifting many faced Jester. I wasn't expecting it to come up at all frankly. Also I grabbed a random image for the human fc that fits the current concept of the character so I'll include that too. There was one thing I wanted to properly run by you as well which is my characters fav traits which aren't powers but are slightly more directly magical than I"m certain is works. I included that writeup with the images.
1568085747452.png
1568085936730.png
new traits: Her fae traits as they have emerged are both subtle and profound. A glance when she is at rest would seem to convey no sign at all, but when she begins to move and play her tricks, that changes. Her hair seems to blow and shift in absent winds, and appears to iridesce in ephemeral patterns, seemingly guided by her mood. Her eyes are almost cartoonishly literal in their nature. They sparkle, flash and glow without any of the usual metaphorical intervention. These too alter along the lines of her mood, becoming dull, sharp or fogged by distant thoughts. She excuses all of these as a street magicians tricks.

This image to be specific. It wasn't directly labeled but I followed the link and that was the attached name. This would be the fae fc yeah. As far as the shapeshifting goes that would be entirely past flavor essentially, a shapeshifting many faced Jester. I wasn't expecting it to come up at all frankly. Also I grabbed a random image for the human fc that fits the current concept of the character so I'll include that too. There was one thing I wanted to properly run by you as well which is my characters fav traits which aren't powers but are slightly more directly magical than I"m certain is works. I included that writeup with the images.
new traits: Her fae traits as they have emerged are both subtle and profound. A glance when she is at rest would seem to convey no sign at all, but when she begins to move and play her tricks, that changes. Her hair seems to blow and shift in absent winds, and appears to iridesce in ephemeral patterns, seemingly guided by her mood. Her eyes are almost cartoonishly literal in their nature. They sparkle, flash and glow without any of the usual metaphorical intervention. These too alter along the lines of her mood, becoming dull, sharp or fogged by distant thoughts. She excuses all of these as a street magicians tricks.

The fae traits are more-or-less the human turning into their fae portrait. So instead of her hair blowing with no wind, or her eyes changing with mood. Instead, see it more as her eyes becoming permanently red due to her fae, while her canines/ears are becoming pointed.

Oh crap ... deadline is tomorrow... D: I'm still percolating my character. However I freely accept that I may lose out and that's fine. XD

Ok I completely misunderstood what's going on then... I was hoping to play a light hearted fae character in a fae community. Sorry for wasting your time.

Yes, this is still open (: ! You can apply for any role at the moment, since only a few have posted for a specific one. I may extend the due date past tomorrow.

Can I ask for an extension, please? Sorry this is college is killing me right now

calypso calypso Sorry, where will the RP mainly be set? I did see in your CS that your character flew to America, so I suppose it is somewhere in the US, but do you have a specific region, maybe? And will most of the RP take place in the Fae courts, or...like the human world...? Sorry if I missed or misunderstood anything ^^'

calypso calypso Sorry, where will the RP mainly be set? I did see in your CS that your character flew to America, so I suppose it is somewhere in the US, but do you have a specific region, maybe? And will most of the RP take place in the Fae courts, or...like the human world...? Sorry if I missed or misunderstood anything ^^'
Sorry! The first part of the RP will be taking part in Colorado, but will slowly change locations to the fae world.

Thanks! At the moment I'm not having much success thinking of a good character... :/ I have some ideas but it's not really coming together for me.

Hello! I love the fae lore, but since everything is taken, can I be a Hunter? Actively searching for any fae, specialized in breaking the connection between the Feywild and the human world? It would be fun to have a somewhat minor villain in the mix.

Hello! I love the fae lore, but since everything is taken, can I be a Hunter? Actively searching for any fae, specialized in breaking the connection between the Feywild and the human world? It would be fun to have a somewhat minor villain in the mix.

I'm not too sure on adding another role to the mix due to the fact I have planned ideas for each one already set. You're welcome to apply for any roles, I'll be picking the best fit for each role on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back