• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’―𝒽𝑒 π’œπ’Ύπ“‡ πΉπ‘œπ“π“€ [Looking for players!]

Thank you both! I'm hopeful the numbers will even out, but if the last two to apply for the dreamer and the assassin were female we should have even numbers! (Unless Esther goes female, cause I'm just assuming based on past RPS!)

@baddervibes @Makomin @OSWonder @k o r o l madame moiselle madame moiselle

I'll be putting up the CS application soon, so keep an eye out for that! The due date to finish the sheets will be 12th, or whenever everyone is completely finished.

Great!! Oh I'm making a male, by the way haha

hi there! i've been looking to get back into rping, and this is absolutely lovely, not to mention a super super unique idea. i was wondering if the role of the assassin were still open?
i do tend to play males, but if it's pretty important for you to have an even gender ratio, i'm definitely open to playing a female.
if i go with a male, i'd love to use this portrait. if i go with a female, i'm torn between this one and this one. i'm super indecisive, i'm sorry! please let me know if you'd prefer a male or a female character, i can adapt as necessary!

oh no, actually - I decided to search for my own fae man and came up with this, if that's alright with you?
You can use that one, but he's also listed under the portraits as 'Cardan!' (Same character, just different artists.) I don't mind you using multiple art pieces of him, but please use one of the portraits too!

hi there! i've been looking to get back into rping, and this is absolutely lovely, not to mention a super super unique idea. i was wondering if the role of the assassin were still open?
i do tend to play males, but if it's pretty important for you to have an even gender ratio, i'm definitely open to playing a female.
if i go with a male, i'd love to use this portrait. if i go with a female, i'm torn between this one and this one. i'm super indecisive, i'm sorry! please let me know if you'd prefer a male or a female character, i can adapt as necessary!

The assassin is still open (: ! You can use Balekin as the portrait. If we don't get someone to join as a female dreamer, I'll simply take up the role myself! Play what you prefer, I don't mind!

Hello there! I'm interested in playing the female dreamer ;) I was considering using Vivienne as the fae portrait if it's still available.

Also, I have a few questions.

- Have the humans hosted the faes since birth?

- After reading your CS it seems as though the fae can communicate with the humans if they wish to do so. Would it be permitted for the human host to hold some knowledge of a fae's past/circumstance should they desire to share?

- What rank or role would the dreamer's fae have held in the fae world?

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm interested in playing the female dreamer ;) I was considering using Vivienne as the fae portrait if it's still available.

Also, I have a few questions.

- Have the humans hosted the faes since birth?

- After reading your CS it seems as though the fae can communicate with the humans if they wish to do so. Would it be permitted for the human host to hold some knowledge of a fae's past/circumstance should they desire to share?

- What rank or role would the dreamer's fae have held in the fae world?

That portrait is still open, you may have her!

- Yes, the fae have been with the humans since birth. You can choose to say when your fae began to show up in your human.

- Yes! It all depends on if the fae wants to share or not.

- Like the morbid, the dreamer is strictly a royal fae, meaning she's in line for the throne of the Seelie court.

I'm interested in the female morbid role that is still open correct? Also, don't have to choose a pic from the Pinterest board right?

I'm interested in the female morbid role that is still open correct? Also, don't have to choose a pic from the Pinterest board right?
While someone is applying for the morbid role, you can also apply with a character sheet and the better suited character will be selected. You may pick whatever realistic face-claim you want for your main human character, but you must pick one portrait that hasn't been used from the Pinterest board provided.

While someone is applying for the morbid role, you can also apply with a character sheet and the better suited character will be selected. You may pick whatever realistic face-claim you want for your main human character, but you must pick one portrait that hasn't been used from the Pinterest board provided.
damn that sucks well never mind then

Although I'm already hooked into this, I'm afraid I won't be able to spare enough time and attention to post anything. So I will be resigning my interest check for the dreamer role (If that makes sense?).

I look forward to reading the roleplay and I wish y'all best of luck!

Well, if you want to join, you can apply for the role you want as long as you tell me which portrait you'd use!

Can you let me know which roles (if any) haven't been applied for yet? (Along with what portraits are available) I don't want to take away someone else's chance to play if someone has already expressed interest.

Can you let me know which roles (if any) haven't been applied for yet? (Along with what portraits are available) I don't want to take away someone else's chance to play if someone has already expressed interest.
Well, the dreamer role just opened up!

The taken portraits are:
Taniot, Cardan, Locke, Dain, The Ghost, The Bomb, and Balekin

It sounds fun tbh loads of room for character growth there.

I will have a think and see if I can come up with a fun idea... and then choose the portrait.

The Folk of the Air! I just picked up the series this year~

If it's still available (and I hope I read all the posts correctly), I'll be taking the Morbid role? And would a female be alright? If yes, I'l be using Nicasia's portrait

If it's still available (and I hope I read all the posts correctly), I'll be taking the Morbid role? And would a female be alright? If yes, I'l be using Nicasia's portrait
Please go for it! The portrait is open, and no one else is applying for the role.

Ohh is this a fandom RP? Because I'm not familiar with this series at all.

Ohh is this a fandom RP? Because I'm not familiar with this series at all.
No, it's not a fandom RP. Fae are a concept explored in many stories, and in particular, a story called "the Folk of the Air." That's where the portraits came from! Besides sharing a similar name due to the fact fae are called Air Folk and the portraits, this will not follow the book at all and have its own plot and ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back