What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’―𝒽𝑒 π’œπ’Ύπ“‡ πΉπ‘œπ“π“€ [Looking for players!]

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Magical, Realistic, Supernatural

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil

about
rules
lore
spots
links
Gone, but not forgotten.
chris'coding
When you were a child, do you remember the stories your mother or father used to tell you? To never dangle your toes off the end of your bed, or to avoid breaking mirrors in the dark? They told you creatures would come and get you if you were naughty, and replace you with an ugly and hungry version of yourself. They told you if you were having bad luck, to throw a silver coin over your shoulder. Whatever was bothering you will accept the payment, and scurry off to annoy another poor bloat. When you were young, you laughed and agreed to never be bad. But as you grew older and older, the stories simply became stories.

Fae weren't real, and your parents just wanted to scare you into behaving.

Yet, you've always wondered about them to yourself. You wondered if there was some truth to the stories they told, and if the creeping suspicion you had that someone was watching you wasn't just an itch.

But now, something has happened. Something very bad has happened, and you know the truth. Others know the truth, and you're not alone.

The fae were real, and they were at war. And you're in the center of it all.

------​
Hello! I've always loved fae, and I've been meaning to do a story with them. The idea behind this RP would be a group of young adults, brought together by one thing; They were all sharing a body with a royal fae. Sent away from their home into the mortal realm, each one possessed a different human to try and regain a body after they were murdered years ago. They've laid dormant for years inside their hosts as they grew older, but now the time has come for them to return to the Courts. Unfortunately for the fae, the humans they're inhabiting don't want to give up their bodies just yet. Slowly turning into a fae themselves, these confused young adults are drawn together by an unseen force. Together, they decide to try and find a solution to the raging war in the Courts, and to get the fae back into their own bodies before it's too late.

Last edited:

esthersilvers

Professional Procrastinator

about
rules
lore
spots
links
Gone, but not forgotten.
chris'coding
When you were a child, do you remember the stories your mother or father used to tell you? To never dangle your toes off the end of your bed, or to avoid breaking mirrors in the dark? They told you creatures would come and get you if you were naughty, and replace you with an ugly and hungry version of yourself. They told you if you were having bad luck, to throw a silver coin over your shoulder. Whatever was bothering you will accept the payment, and scurry off to annoy another poor bloat. When you were young, you laughed and agreed to never be bad. But as you grew older and older, the stories simply became stories.

Fae weren't real, and your parents just wanted to scare you into behaving.

Yet, you've always wondered about them to yourself. You wondered if there was some truth to the stories they told, and if the creeping suspicion you had that someone was watching you wasn't just an itch.

But now, something has happened. Something very bad has happened, and you know the truth. Others know the truth, and you're not alone.

The fae were real, and they were at war. And you're in the center of it all.

------​
Hello! I've always loved fae, and I've been meaning to do a story with them. The idea behind this RP would be a group of young adults, brought together by one thing; They were all sharing a body with a royal fae. Sent away from their home into the mortal realm, each one possessed a different human to try and regain a body after they were murdered years ago. They've laid dormant for years inside their hosts as they grew older, but now the time has come for them to return to the Courts. Unfortunately for the fae, the humans they're inhabiting don't want to give up their bodies just yet. Slowly turning into a fae themselves, these confused young adults are drawn together by an unseen force. Together, they decide to try and find a solution to the raging war in the Courts, and to get the fae back into their own bodies before it's too late.
interested as the morbid (: (awesome concept by the way!)

baddervibes

makes a mean pasta sauce
At the moment, do you need our realistic FC too? Or would you prefer we wait until we get character sheets before deciding?

OSWonder

Currently Existing
Interested! (hai it's me again lol) Ooh but I'm torn on which character to choose. Maybe the Casanova with Dain as his portrait?

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
Also, for the first time in like, forever, we need some female OCs! (whaaaat?!) The assassin and the dreamer still have no one applying for them!

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
Thank you both! I'm hopeful the numbers will even out, but if the last two to apply for the dreamer and the assassin were female we should have even numbers! (Unless Esther goes female, cause I'm just assuming based on past RPS!)

@baddervibes @Makomin @OSWonder @k o r o l @esthersilvers

I'll be putting up the CS application soon, so keep an eye out for that! The due date to finish the sheets will be 12th, or whenever everyone is completely finished.

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil

baddervibes

makes a mean pasta sauce
App looks great! I'll try and get mine in by tomorrow night. Just wondering about the question "how often do they get control?": not sure how to answer that or what it exactly means lol

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
App looks great! I'll try and get mine in by tomorrow night. Just wondering about the question "how often do they get control?": not sure how to answer that or what it exactly means lol
It means how often the fae inside is trying to get control of the human, and gets it! So basically, the fae takes over the human body for a bit and puts the human in the backseat.

Brookflower

i'm nasty, i'm evil
I will also be making an OOC channel soon, but after every character is finished and accepted, I will be hopefully having everyone move to Discord too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)