• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐’œ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐“๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘…๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ

Hello!!

I'm an 18 year old writer whose in their last year of Sixth Form and I was just wondering if anyone is interested in any of these ideas of mine! I am very literate, usually excelling the three paragraph mark and I love writing descriptively! Thank you!

I would love to do something based in a Historical period, especially the 1920's, Victorian, Medieval etc. If anyone has watched the show Peaky Blinders, that would be amazing!
Anything Fantasy!! I usually go for an open-world type thing without a set story etc.
Tokyo Ghoul is always a fun one! I have both an Investigator and a Ghoul!
Mutants are fun too. Based in a world where mutants are illegal, people with superpowers are being arrested but a few stand up against this in an illegal organisation which turns evil...
Anything superhero-superhero or superhero-supervillain related!
I love a good Harry Potter story too. I play a young Death Eater, Finn Fyre (A Ravenclaw who definitely fits the criteria of a Slytherin).

Finally, if anyone is interested in anything apocalyptic (Fallout 4 as an example) I'm definitely down for that!

Would you be interested in doing something apocalyptic mixed with superhero themes? Or one by itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back