• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’‚ ห™หšยฐโˆ˜

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=tag] display: inline; padding: 1px 4px 3px 3px; font-family: Merriweather; color: #000; background: #e6bbac; font-size: 11px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 5px; width: 35px; height: 35px; color: #ccc; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 15px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] background: #000; color: #fff; border: 1px solid #000; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedTab state=hover] background: #000; color: #fff; border: 1px solid #000; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 320px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 300px; border: 1px solid #eee; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents04 removeClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents02 removeClass show tabContents03 removeClass show tabContents05 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script]
[div class="tabContents tabContents01 show"]
[div class="tabContents tabContents02"]
lumos.
so, if you haven't guessed by now, i'm looking for a very specific type of roleplay, namely, a one set in the harry potter universe. i have a couple of ideas, which i will elaborate on once i garner some interest, but essentially, what i want to do is have a long-term roleplay that begins right from the first year, all the way to the seventh, and even possibly beyond that. it will heavily focus on character and relationship development between both of our characters, and as the story progresses, of course, we will be tossing in struggles and an overarching plot which will deal with a big baddie. i'm not picky about when this is set as long as it isn't during the golden trio era, because i'd rather not hijack that story. i want to create something entirely new, and, like i said, i have some ideas. if you've read this far and you're interested, read on into the next two tabs for a few things i'm looking for in a partner! please read through everything, because what i'm not looking for is a partner who doesn't make an effort.
[div class="tabContents tabContents03"]
i'm going to be a little picky about who i roleplay with, however, because i will only be accepting one or two people. here are a few basic requirements, to keep it short and straight to the point:

someone with a good grasp over the english language, knows their grammar, punctuation and all that jazz, and can give me reasonably sized posts with quality content.​
someone flexible. i don't know yet what gender i'll be playing, but if you come into this expecting to just play one particular gender, understand that i'll be less inclined to roleplay with you, especially since we will be picking up npcs along the way.​
someone with an understanding of the universe (basically, has watched and/or read the harry potter series).​
someone who enjoys plotting. i can't drive a story myself, especially since this is a long-term one. i enjoy plot twists and drama, and romance, and i would love a partner who can contribute to all of that.​
someone who will use realistic face claims. nothing else is acceptable, sorry.​
and lastly, someone who enjoys a little ooc. i like to chat, and plot about the story, or come up with headcanons, so you can definitely expect that from my end. i'm not picky as to where the ooc chatter takes place, whether it be here, or discord (though the latter is definitely more convenient), however i do require that we roleplay only via pms or threads.​
[div class="tabContents tabContents04"]
nox.
that's about it for now. we can definitely discuss more later, because we'll have to! but if you're interested, please send me a pm with the following details:

your name/what you prefer to be called.​
your preferred pronouns.
a bit about yourself and your writing style.​
any potential ideas you might have.​
[/div] [/div]
[div class="tab selectedTab tab1"]
[div class="tab tab2"][/div] [div class="tab tab3"][/div] [div class="tab tab4"][/div] [/div] [/div][/div]

Hi there, unfortunately it wouldn't allow me to start a PM with you (Something about your accounts privacy settings).

My name's Bonnie, Her/She pronouns, Im from Australia, Melbourne and I'm 18 years old (Also a proud Slytherin). I have been Dabbling in roleplaying with friends for about 4 years on and off.
I tend to write about 2-4 paragraphs each response, all around 5-6 lines each if I have something to go off of.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back