• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ??????? ?? ??? || Recruitment Thread

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper
k68mv.jpg

???? ?? ???? ????: Thriller | Romance | Comedy
???????? ?????: Chat play | Semi-lit
???????????: Mystic Messenger | Various thriller mangas

------

??? ?????

Loneliness and boredom can cause you to scroll the internet for anything to entertain you even if it’s just for a few minutes. The issue is that you can’t find anything. You were just about to give up when suddenly you receive a message in your inbox, stating that you have the opportunity to beta test a new game that’d take place in a certain location tomorrow. You decide, since it’s free, you might as well go check it out.

This was a bad decision on your part.

When you arrive to the location and step inside, you find out it seemed to be a pretty spacious apartment where three other women were also waiting, saying they received similar emails. When the last person enters, you discover the exits have locked and you aren’t able to escape the apartment. A new message comes to your phone now in the form of a text along with the link to an app called simply “SPM”. According to the message. You had very few options here:

- Get these four men on the app who have no idea who you are or how you got on the app to help you find out how to escape.

- Get these four men to fall for you all and then ruin them, betraying their trust in order to please your captor .

- Stay stuck in this apartment forever.

The choice is yours but I suggest you find out what’s going on soon.

----------------------------------------

??????????

▶ This roleplay will take place entirely over discord. Certain channels will be made for chat-play roleplaying (the messenger), third person roleplaying (offline channels), and ooc general chatter. I will go more into detail about things to expect in those channels if you are accepted.
▶ This roleplay will be m/f which is why those already in the chatroom are four boys and the new arrivals will all be girls. Please keep that in mind when applying
▶ Another thing to keep in mind is that all face claims will be anime face claims. Sadly I am not looking for RL face claims in this particular roleplay. This will also take place in a Japanese setting.
▶ Be kind to others and, if you are having issues with someone, please either discuss the problem with them silently or bring the issue up to me. No need to get violent and ruin people’s time (or your own time).
▶ To apply, simply fill out an application and send it to me privately. When you are accepted, you have a week from that day to create a profile and send it to me. Once it has been accepted, you will officially have that role and I will send you a link to the discord server.
▶ If you have any other questions, feel free to privately message me and I shall help you out the best I can.

------------------------------------------------------

??? ????...
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

????????? ????
The CEO
→ open

????? ????????
The Hitman
→ Taken by: Royal Rena

tumblr_mzmq4xax8x1sfiicmo1_500-jpg.471797

► ?????? ??????
The Pseudonym Author
→ Taken by: Seasplash241

????????? ????
The Actor
→ open

??? ??????...
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁​

Character name
The Waitress
→ Open

????????? ????
The Photographer
→ open

????????? ????
The College Student
→ open

????????? ????
The Accountant
→ open

---------------------------------------------------------------------

??????????? ??????
Code:
[A 100x100 image of your character here]

[b]FIRST LAST[/b]
════════════════════════════════════════════════

▬ age here [Between 21-28]
▬ role
▬ positive trait | positive trait | negative trait | negative trait
▬ Short bio between one and two paragraphs

════════════════════════════════════════════════
[b]USERNAME[/b] || timezone

??????? ??????
Code:
[ 250x350 image of your character here]
[size=18][b][color=#11aaaa]????? ????[/b][/color][/size]
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
[size=13][color=#227777]The [i]ROLE[/i][/size][/color]

[size=10]
[b][color=#227777]Age[/b][/color]: (Between 21-28 and written out)
[b][color=#227777]Birthday[/b][/color]:
[b][color=#227777]Personality[/b][/color]: positive || positive || positive || negative || negative || negative
[b][color=#227777]Likes[/b][/color]: likes || likes || likes
[b][color=#227777]Dislikes[/b][/color]: dislikes || dislikes || dislikes
[b][color=#227777]Fears[/b][/color]: (At least one)
[b][color=#227777]Hobbies[/b][/color]:
[b][color=#227777]Markings[/b][/color]:
[b][color=#227777]Piercings[/b][/color]:
[b][color=#227777]Background[/b][/color]:
[color=white]xxx[/color] ►
[color=white]xxx[/color] ► [An extra icon in case you’d like to add more.
[/size]
▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Last edited:
Heya! The actor spot is still open right? Would it be okay to PM you my application?

Was interested in the photographer, but I did have one question! On the Application, by username, do you mean the character's username on the chatting site, or our Discord username?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back