• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ โˆ† Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here

quadratis

๐”ฐ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข
[class=title] position: relative; width: 600px; height: 200px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; background: transparent; color: #638574; text-shadow: 1px 2px 3px #000000; [/class]
[div class=title] OOC Thread [/div]

Last edited:
Hey c; Just a friendly reminder that all character sheets will need to be submitted by April 11th 2020!

Last edited:
heyo!

how're you~? ๐Ÿ‘€ how's the character sheet coming along? ๐ŸŒธ
I'm probably gonna go for the historian and I'm gonna be using a character concept/idea that I already thought of for a roleplay that didn't push through xD
less thinking required, I just need to write it down and do a few modifications lmao

I'm probably gonna go for the historian and I'm gonna be using a character concept/idea that I already thought of for a roleplay that didn't push through xD
less thinking required, I just need to write it down and do a few modifications lmao
xD I feel that 100% i'm sort of considering doing the same with an old oc I haven't had the chance to use yet

xD I feel that 100% i'm sort of considering doing the same with an old oc I haven't had the chance to use yet
agsaa my notification didn't pop out ajsjaka
i mean- it's kinda a shame if you don't. you already killed off brain cells for them so >.>

Hey guys! I'm also dusting off one of my favorite OCs for this one, and can't wait to see your characters <3

For the character sheets are you looking for realistic or drawn?

Hey guys! I'm also dusting off one of my favorite OCs for this one, and can't wait to see your characters <3

For the character sheets are you looking for realistic or drawn?
I honestly couldn't make up my mind when I asked neon reverie neon reverie this, but we decided to use realistic face claims in the end ๐Ÿ˜‚

quadratis quadratis can i ask more information regarding the state of the world?
like the way of life, crime, how their surviving e.g. food resources like vegetation and etc.?
i have no worries in doing the personality but I need more information about the setting especially since my character really hinges on information for bio

I've been waiting for this question. I'll keep the size readable for this one.

The way of life is disorganized. What I mean by this is that humanity is finally coming out of hiding after years of burrowing away in destroyed buildings, caves, and the like. The group of five are going to be apart of a small settlement of people who're traveling looking for a place to colonize. So this means that there isn't a whole lot of vegetation, no farms, no town, no village. They're going to be looking for one. Therefor, we're relying on hunting and natural resources for the time being. It is possible for your characters to have radios that rely on antennas. It will not be possible for your characters to have Wifi (obvi). We're thinking about three or four decades worth of natural disasters that's really screwing up humanity's existence, among other suspicious, and abnormal anomalies.

Hopefully, this answers your question(s). Feyrie Feyrie ebb ebb

So your character's won't be dealt with a natural disaster every single day, they do stop every so often, but it's typically consistent. Lasting for days that feel like weeks every other week.

Every so often they see large winged beasts in their day to day. Strange noises that scare them in the night because they sound eerie and life threatening. Just the norm, of course.

I've been waiting for this question. I'll keep the size readable for this one.

The way of life is disorganized. What I mean by this is that humanity is finally coming out of hiding after years of burrowing away in destroyed buildings, caves, and the like. The group of five are going to be apart of a small settlement of people who're traveling looking for a place to colonize. So this means that there isn't a whole lot of vegetation, no farms, no town, no village. They're going to be looking for one. Therefor, we're relying on hunting and natural resources for the time being. It is possible for your characters to have radios that rely on antennas. It will not be possible for your characters to have Wifi (obvi). We're thinking about three or four decades worth of natural disasters that's really screwing up humanity's existence, among other suspicious, and abnormal anomalies.

Hopefully, this answers your question(s). Feyrie Feyrie ebb ebb
hahaha lmao

okay, thanks. I needed to know the state of living, particularly in regards on the impact of literacy/education- knowledge and books in general to see how it play for my character's background.
i'm assuming the characters would have been born in the time where all this became the norm since you mentioned three to four decades of destruction.

quadratis quadratis Thanks for the info! <3 How long were you thinking the group's been together for? And did you have something in mind for how the group came together?

Thanks for the question and response! Just to follow up from that, did the natural disasters devastate society pretty much at the get-go, or was a more gradual process at the beginning (kind of like what we're seeing with the climate crisis? I'm just trying to figure out if our characters may have known a world that was "almost" like ours, and could have led relatively normal lives before shit really hit the fan?

I'm also leaning towards applying for the Historian, but there are so many fascinating roles that it's hard to choose arhgghghgghghgh

Last edited:
hahaha lmao

okay, thanks. I needed to know the state of living, particularly in regards on the impact of literacy/education- knowledge and books in general to see how it play for my character's background.
i'm assuming the characters would have been born in the time where all this became the norm since you mentioned three to four decades of destruction.
Right. The Historian can be constructed in a number of ways, so with that role probably being one of the most complicated ones we thought up i'm honestly looking forward to see how the character sheet turns out

Right. The Historian can be constructed in a number of ways, so with that role probably being one of the most complicated ones we thought up i'm honestly looking forward to see how the character sheet turns out
hahaha aren't you a bunch of sadists? leaving it all up for the roleplayer to work hahahaha xD
what a heavy burden to carry for all those trying out rofl jakhsahas i guess im a masochist in this manner
anyway it's part of the roleplay itself hahaha and this actually something I'm actually familiar and used to, lol.

quadratis quadratis Thanks for the info! <3 How long were you thinking the group's been together for? And did you have something in mind for how the group came together?
I want to say they've been traveling together for .. maybe two weeks? Not very long. Also, we do have something in mind for how they wounded up traveling together, but that will be detailed and properly exposed In Character. I wouldn't worry too much on the Now because we don't expect that to be mentioned in the Background or History. We're looking for how they lived before they ended up together in a settlement.

I guess for now we can say that every one got together because each opposite party had something that the other needed: information and resources.

Thanks for the question and response! Just to follow up from that, did the natural disasters devastate society pretty much at the get-go, or was a more gradual process at the beginning (kind of like what we're seeing with the climate crisis? I'm just trying to figure out if our characters may have known a world that was "almost" like ours, and could have led relatively normal lives before shit really hit the fan?

I'm also leaning towards applying for the historian, but there are so many fascinating roles that it's hard to choose arhgghghgghghgh
They had normal lives much like ours before shit really hit the fan, and it was a gradual process that quickened with time. Sort of like a Hurricane.

I guess for now we can say that every one got together because each opposite party had something that the other needed: information and resources.

Sweet, sounds good! I'm applying for the diplomat and was trying to get a sense if that role might've played a part in that.

hahaha aren't you a bunch of sadists? leaving it all up for the roleplayer to work hahahaha xD
what a heavy burden to carry for all those trying out rofl jakhsahas i guess im a masochist in this manner
anyway it's part of the roleplay itself hahaha and this actually something I'm actually familiar and used to, lol.
There's just SO MUCH that we're super excited about revealing, and as challenging as it is for me, i'm going to keep as much as I can to myself for the sake of angst and drama and good rp xD

Sweet, sounds good! I'm applying for the diplomat and was trying to get a sense if that role might've played a part in that.
It could. I thought about it, I nearly chose that character, but I settled with something more challenging in similar ways.. ๐Ÿ‘€

There's just SO MUCH that we're super excited about revealing, and as challenging as it is for me, i'm going to keep as much as I can to myself for the sake of angst and drama and good rp xD
you're pretty much getting me excited as well hahahah i'm excited to see how things are gonna turn out

quadratis quadratis ooo can't wait to see how you play out that challenge.

I'll start writing my cs in the morning, for now I'll cry over trying to decide on a fc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back