• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’†π’• 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π‘Ίπ’˜π’†π’†π’•π’†π’“ (𝑹𝑷 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉)

RoseFreckles

I'll Tell The Stars About You
Hello! I’m Rose, I’m going to make this a quick introduction so you can get into looking at all of my ideas. If you have any questions please feel free to ask at any time and I will alway open to questions. If you have any idea I would love to hear them as well.

β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…βŠ°β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…βˆ™βˆ˜β˜½ΰΌ“β˜Ύβˆ˜βˆ™β€’β‹…β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…βŠ°β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…

PAIRINGS
Cop x Cop
Mafia Boss x Cop
Undercover Agent x Drug Lord
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Wolf x Hybrid
Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter
Summer Road Trip (I have an Idea)
Vampire x Human
The Hell Farm (I have a plot)
Roommate x Roommate
Best Friends Brother x Best friend
Teacher x Student
Drug Dealer x Preacher's Daughter
Enemy x Enemy
Assassin x Target
Angel x Demon
Boss x Employee

Bodyguard x Mafia Boss

PLOTS

A Game Of Tease
Muse A and B are in a relationship, out of a moment of pride they both make a bet of who could resist the other the longest. No kissing, no touching,- no nothing for two whole days constantly around each other. But they are allowed to seduce and tease the other...only time will tell.

The business man
Muse A steps in for her sick roommate to take pictures of the prominent businessman Muse B for the paper, little does she realize the path her life will take. Muse B, as enigmatic as he is rich and powerful, finds himself strangely drawn to Muse A, and she to him.

Sweethearts

our muses were high school sweethearts that drifted apart after high school. they’re both back in their hometown to celebrate the 4th of july and run into each other at a bbq. our muses start flirting and make plans to hang out while in town. they end up spending every day together, acting like high school sweethearts all over again. watching fireworks at their secret spot, splitting chocolate milkshakes at the local diner, sneaking onto the football field to makeout, etc. whatever happens when the trip is over is up to you.

Falling In Love
muse a is known as a player while muse b is the type to just be with one person and commit to them. but after a couple wrong relationships muse a and muse b both mutually agreed on a one night stand, however, after continuously going back to the flings they have, muse a realize that muse b brings out a side of them that no one ever brings out of them and they just both fall for each other and want to give each other the best.

The Sitter
Muse A is a single dad and Muse B is a cloth designer, Muse B goes over to Muse A’s home due to her being hired to make him a special suit for a very big event. Muse A is in a very important meeting so Muse B ends up waiting for him, while she waits she meets Muse A’s daughter. Muse A comes out of his meeting to see Muse A interacting with his daughter and asks Muse B if she would be willing to take care of his daughter while he works during the week. Muse B agrees and starts taking Muse A’s daughter into work with her, during the weekends Muse A asks Muse B to stick around seeing how much his daughter likes her. Soon the two fall in love, will they accept their feelings? Or will they have to push them away because of Muse A’s Ex wife?

β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…βŠ°β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…βˆ™βˆ˜β˜½ΰΌ“β˜Ύβˆ˜βˆ™β€’β‹…β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…βŠ°β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…β‹…β€’β‹…

About Me
-Female
-Very Active
-I am willing to double up on roleplays
-I do not mind doubling up on characters
-Since I am female I prefer to play female characters
-Can’t do coding for the life of me

-I like to add pictures to my replies to spice things up
-Character sheets are a must for me

Each Gif or picture will be for new ideas then each bump will be for whatever, if you have any questions please let me know. You can either post here or just PM me, I can't wait to hear from you!

πŸ’›

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back