• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’‰'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ผ๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ | ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œ

I'm interested. I'm new to the site but I'm not at all new to roleplaying or how it works. I'd really like to join if that's alright with you.

I'm interested. I kinda wanna play as an angel. I'm abit open to how that would be interpreted. Maybe flight, some light magic capabilities, and maybe some form of agelessness.
I might think of another race if I make another character

Last edited:
I'm interested.

A demon or fiend might be what I go for, honestly. Someone to spice things up with a malicious attitude.

I was thinking of making a character that was a Jackalope or a Baku. Is that alright?

Last edited:
*a wild Emmi has appeared*
Ello! I'm interested in this, but is there room for one more person? uwu

lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back