What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

π‘Ίπ’‚π’Šπ’π’• 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉'𝒔 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍, π‘Όπ’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π‘΄π’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’„π’‚π’ | 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 π‘ͺπ’‰π’†π’„π’Œ

Benthelame

I'm interested. I'm new to the site but I'm not at all new to roleplaying or how it works. I'd really like to join if that's alright with you.

SomebodyElse

Shadow Goddess
I'm interested. I kinda wanna play as an angel. I'm abit open to how that would be interpreted. Maybe flight, some light magic capabilities, and maybe some form of agelessness.
I might think of another race if I make another character

Last edited:

Wonderblue

The Only Ocassionally Reliable RP Partner
I'm interested.

A demon or fiend might be what I go for, honestly. Someone to spice things up with a malicious attitude.

Benthelame

I was thinking of making a character that was a Jackalope or a Baku. Is that alright?

Last edited:

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
*a wild Emmi has appeared*
Ello! I'm interested in this, but is there room for one more person? uwu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)