• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘ซ๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘ท๐‘บ๐’€๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.

Stonem

Tony Stonem, in truth, is just a good-looking, bored nerd when you strip everything down to his core. Nerd as in a bookworm and experimentalist, though seems to experience little regret for his actions due to thinking he's doing everyone a favor and making their lives a little more interesting. He likes toying with probability and enjoys reading books on psychology, but the series doesn't make it blindingly obvious, but if you pay attention he's always got his nose in a psych book. He can be absolutely cruel, and is canonly polysexual.

... now that I mention polysexual, I really, really, REEEALLY, would... kill... for... a... Maxxie. I'm so sorry, I feel like Tony and Maxxie were super interesting, but Maxxie never really got his time to shine despite being the sweetest character. Maxxie was off the bat a likable character and Tony, stated by the creator,-- is supposed to be unlikeable, so by the end(?) of the series he gets hit by a bus and loses his memory and the only real person who tries to help and sticks around is Maxxie, I'd really like to write that out as a romance. Sorry again. Of course that doesn't mean I don't accept other people too of course, and I don't just do strictly romance. I don't really like Tony and Michelle due to Michelle definitely deserving better.

I enjoy crossovers and all types of pairings though! I enjoy father figures put in Tony's life, I think that's always very interesting.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to respond. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back