• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ โ€” ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’•

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
[class=tag] display: inline; padding: 0px 2px 2px 4px; margin-top: 10px; background: linear-gradient(to right, #b55b5b, #7d1616); color: #fff; [/class] [class=tag1] display: inline; background: linear-gradient(to right, #b55b5b, #7d1616); padding: 0px 6px 2px 6px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #f3f3f3; padding-top: 5px; width: 20px; height: 20px; background: #f3f3f3; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-family: Avenir; font-size: 0px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #a33131; padding-top: 5px; width: 20px; height: 20px; background: #a33131; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-family: Avenir; font-size: 0px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] border: 1px solid #a33131; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=homeTab] display: inline-block; box-sizing: border-box; background: #f0f0f0; width: 30px; height: 30px; border-radius: 100%; font-family: Avenir; color: #bbb; text-align: center; transition: 0.5s; font-size: 17px; padding-top: 3px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=homeTab state=hover] color: #a33131; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .5s; width: 376px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 22px; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; color: #000; height: 310px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=homeTab on=click] addClass show tabContents5 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script]
[div class="tabContents tabContents5 show"]
โ rising
heroes โž
[div class="tabContents tabContents1"]
[div class=homeTab]x
wallace blackburn.

it's a name you may have come across in the past, yet when you try to find out what you can about the person, somehow you're attention is mysteriously directed another way. you never questioned it. in fact you forgot about it. the only time you wouldn't have forgotten about it is because he planned for it. and wallace blackburn never makes mistakes.

he's a powerful man. not much is known of him to the normal public. people in higher places might know more, like the fact that he's been known to associate himself with the likes of spies and assassins -- people who are exceptionally good at what they do. but wallace blackburn is not a bad man. quite the contrary, in fact. whoever he may interact with, and whatever he may do, it has always been directed to one goal -- keeping the earth a safe place.

as of late, his methods have taken a drastic turn. for years he's been watching, looking out for potentially important people, even if they themselves didn't know how much they'd be valued one day, and now he has created a list. eight people, with extraordinary abilities, are invited to meet with him.

why?

well so he can form his own league of crime fighters, of course.

only, he'd make it sound much cooler than that.

wallace blackburn has recruited you, and it is both an honour and a curse. your training starts soon, whether you're proud of your powers or not, no matter how you got them.

are you ready to take a step into the line of danger?
[div class="tabContents tabContents2"]
[div class=homeTab]x
[/div]
first, the most important thing which is not really a rule but more of a tidbit about the roleplay/characters: characters have assigned roles but aside from this they also have powers. they can have upto 2 powers, as long as these powers are similar in nature. also try to make it related to their role (for ex: the brains can have technology manipulation. alternatively, they could have that, and electricity/metal manipulation because those are somewhat similar).

this is not based on reservation of roles. this will continue forward on an acceptance basis, so once the character sheet thread has been posted, you apply for your preferred role by filling in the sheet, and at the end of the week, selected characters will be announced.

this will be semi-active. pretty casual, really, since i know people have real lives and other commitments. posting is required at least once a week, but more is welcome. just please do not ditch. if you don't think you can commit, please don't apply.

in terms of post length, around three paragraphs is preferred. more is always welcome.

there will be a discord server, but it'll only be posted once characters have been finalised.

this is a superhero roleplay! which means please feel free to come up with dramatic backstories and things like that. think along the lines of the avengers and x-men, since wallace blackburn is definitely posed after nick fury. there will be a lot of hard times, but also periods of good comic relief and (yay!) romance and drama, so if those interest you, this is the place to be.

feel free to post your interest below. once this garners enough interest, i'll post a character sheet thread.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents3"]
[div class=homeTab]x
[/div]
you're a group of eight people. a lot of you have your differences. some of you may not even get along. some of you may even know each other prior to this gathering. either way, you were all selected for certain talents you could bring to this group.

the strategist
she's the one with all the great ideas. she comes up with the attack and defence strategies instead of being out in the field, and she's basically the de facto leader of the group because everyone automatically listens to her too.

the brawn
he's the strong one, and perhaps the most powerful one in the entire team. every superhero league needs a powerhouse, and this is him. he may not be too smart, but he can be relied on to deal with other strong threats.

the stealth
he's the quick one. he's known for getting in and out of places, rather than fighting things head on, though he can do that too if needed. he can be relied on for most stealth operations.

the brains
she's the smartest one in the entire group. she's got a lot of helpful knowledge, and she's also great when it comes to science and technology. without her, there'd basically be no team.

the medic
one of the softer members of the team, and the one to always rush to people's aid in the middle of battle. she will always undoubtedly be able to help the injured, whether they're civilians or part of the team.

the actor
a master of disguise and excellent with his words, he is often used to get intel or to act as a decoy or a distraction to give the team whatever time they need. he can slip into a second skin like it's nothing.

the mediator
every team has arguments, and the mediator is the one willing to listen to all sides, and try to keep people from tearing each other's head off. without him, the team would have self-destructed a long time ago.

the psychic
it's imperative to know what's coming, and while that isn't always possible, with the help of the psychic, the team can sometimes get a heads up and formulate a plan accordingly.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents4"]
[div class=homeTab]x
[/div]
links will come here soon.
[/div]
[div class="tab tab1"].
[div class="tab tab2"].[/div] [div class="tab tab3"].[/div] [div class="tab tab4"].[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
you know i'm here for it i can't resist tbh, eyeing either the strategist or the stealth! also, just wondering, rule 5 implies we have freedom on which gender to apply to the role, but the roles have specific gender pronouns. do we have to stick to these assigned genders for the roles?

interested! i'll be on the lookout for the CS! i'm mostly eyeing stealth but i could do either brains or actor, too!

you know i'm here for it i can't resist tbh, eyeing either the strategist or the stealth! also, just wondering, rule 5 implies we have freedom on which gender to apply to the role, but the roles have specific gender pronouns. do we have to stick to these assigned genders for the roles?
oops forgot to change that rule! i switched it up so the roles have assigned genders now just to make sure we have even genders through applications

Super interested! The medic seems like a good spot for me, will definitely try out. :D

ahhh iโ€™m so glad this is back !! iโ€™m interested in the actor or the brains ! (:

giving this a small bump!

Oh I absolutely adore superhero roleplays! I'm definitely interested :) the psychic seems interesting :D

Edit: aaaa I can't read obviously the psychic is taken but I'm interested in other roles too so...

Oooooo i like medic and mediator

interested for sure!!!
going for the stealth!

Last edited:
interested!! tbh can't pick just one role yet i'm interested in lol! probably the medic/brawn/brains

I'd like to try for the medic role as well :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back