𝑴𝑢𝑫 𝑰𝑡𝑻𝑹𝑢𝑫𝑼π‘ͺ𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡 γ…‘

lilowritings

Hi! I'm Lilo and I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner preferably long term. I've used roleplaying as a way to strengthen my English skills as it's not my first language.

The characters I often portray are from the MCU, my OCs, Captain America, Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Black Queen, but I have a few muses out of that universe such as Mako Mori: Pacific Rim, Haruna Nagashima: High School Debut, Riiko Izawa: Absolute Boyfriend, Levi Ackerman: Attack on Titan.
I am mostly interested in portraying Mako Mori and have even created a Marvel crossover story arc for her!
But I am more than willing to roleplay other characters.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in collaborating!

Hi! I'm Lilo and I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner preferably long term. I've used roleplaying as a way to strengthen my English skills as it's not my first language.

The characters I often portray are from the MCU, my OCs, Captain America, Iron Man, Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Black Queen, but I have a few muses out of that universe such as Mako Mori: Pacific Rim, Haruna Nagashima: High School Debut, Riiko Izawa: Absolute Boyfriend, Levi Ackerman: Attack on Titan.
I am mostly interested in portraying Mako Mori and have even created a Marvel crossover story arc for her!
But I am more than willing to roleplay other characters.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in collaborating!

Hey there! Welcome to the site, I hope you are/will enjoy your stay here!
I'm always open for a good rp.
The three fandoms you and I share are MCU, Attack On Titan, and Pacific Rim. I'm definitely open for a crossover rp of PR and MCU, if you're interested.

Heyo! Welcome, welcome! I'm new here too! I love Marvel and Attack on Titan! Good luck on your search! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back