• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐‘ฎ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š ๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’Ž๐’š

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ghibli Academy
8dGuzRc.png

100 years have passed on with all of the events in the movies of studio ghibli. It's the reincarnates who are currently attending Ghibli academy. As they come to the school, memories pour in from the past for some of the characters. Although there are floating islands, witches, and many other magical whatnots, this academy was made for humans. Only some students withhold magical powers that are kept as a secret in this academy. After all, being in this academy is the "best time to be alive."

tumblr_p4l3m5ElDM1rf1vfdo1_400.gif
Spirited away
crX5Bno.gif
"Once you've met someone, you never really forget them."
Boy remembers the girl during his childhood years but she doesn't. When he was little
he was injured as a dolphin, and the girl came and took care of him by being by his side and giving her handkerchief to him. Boy can transform into a dolphin/human whenever he wants to. He always observes her from afar and protects her.

tumblr_p4l3m5ElDM1rf1vfdo5_400.gif
Howl's moving castle
QCpZVcE.gif
"A heart's a heavy burden."
Girl is cursed under a spell ever since she was small to wear a hideous mask. [She's unable to take off the mask; permanently stuck on her] Bullied, ridiculed, and outcasted, there was no way to undo this curse. That is... until she meets the boy who somehow takes off her mask to reveal her stunning beauty. The boy was rumored to be a creature and has magic that devours people's heart so everyone was scared of him.

tumblr_p3kd2dniaL1rf1vfdo2_400.gif
Castle in the sky
tYSTfQV.gif

"No matter how many weapons you have, no matter how great your technology might be, the world cannot live without love"
A girl who is a wealthy heiress living in a [castle in the sky] and hides her identity by switching up her name after getting hit by a car. The family who hits her gets out of the car, and the Boy saves her. She lies that she has amnesia because she is trying to get away from her strict parents, residing with boy and his family. The only thing she has in possession with her is the pendant she always wore, which was the identity of her wealthy family.

tumblr_psib02o0cY1yp90ixo1_540.gif
Kiki's Delivery Service
VxcFhJ5.gif
"We need to find our own inspiration. Sometimes it's not easy"
A young girl who lives in the countryside goes to live in the city, unaware of the big huge differences in the place. She wants to become independent, living in her own little apartment owned by her aunt. She helps out her aunt as much as she can to make up for the rent and hospitality she gives her. Here, she constantly encounters the boy who seems to bump into her all the time(who happens to live in the same apartment). As things begin to get harder for her, she misses home and begins to doubt her life of living independently and having to really grow up.

tumblr_p4l3m5ElDM1rf1vfdo4_400.gif
The Secret World of Arrietty
hAP8qzO.gif
"From the moment I saw you, I wanted to protect you."
A short girl and a tall sick boy. Tall boy's family is wealthy and short girl's family is poor. The more he interacts with her, the more threat the girl gets because of her family background. Since the gal goes around his place dropping off the newspaper and picks up their bottle of milk to sell for the family, he is always expecting her every day in the morning before they go to school, making sure to put the milk jars in the front. As time goes on, the girl figures out what he's doing and stops picking up the jars of milk to sell, telling him to leave her alone. They later get intertwined and the boy wishes to get better to live (from delaying his operation to make him better) because of her determined personality.
I n t r o d u c t i o n .
Hello! It's me again ใƒพ(๏ฝก๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ๏ฝก)
This is my first ever fandom roleplay so bare with me. It's a magical world where humans and those that have magic "exist" together but they are usually separated (based on schools) but because some the characters do have magic, they wanted to go to a "normal human academy." Many of these are obviously inspired by Studio Ghibli in their world and are altered slightly with the inspiration of me listening to their OSTs. I'm just going to post this here to see if anyone is interested. If they are then I'll plan to post up the rules and applications and etc. If no one is interested, it goes down into my files to use for future RP.
The official thread is here if you're interested to sign up and join the discord with me! (เน‘๏ฝฅ`โ—กยด๏ฝฅเน‘)

Last edited:
Bump. Debating whether I should take one of them out because that's a lot of spots.

I havent made the SU sheet yet. I'm hoping theres more interested people so theres a chance of making it up with enough people

possibly interested !!

Bump! Will be posting an application sheet sometime by tomorrow.

just risen from the dead and would be interested in joining if there's still any.

I know this is super late but I never got to this. So I'm bumping again because I'm back ; ;
Cause i'm bored, I'm making a trailer for this rp.

lurking! this is so cute!

The thread is officially open with discord link (quickest way to communicate with me and hopefully others) and applications open for everyone to sign up in. I'm recruiting, first come, first serve basis as long as you're following the story guides to the characters (with permission of alterations) so come by and apply ouo b

You just need to click on the little squares on the official thread in order to direct you to the discord and application ^^
Also I would just like to say, making a trailer for this was a pain because of the copyrights ; ;
I'll be heading to bed now~

Last edited:
Sign?! Ghibli?!

Sign's making a Ghibli RP?!

are you still recruiting? :0

Sign?! Ghibli?!

Sign's making a Ghibli RP?!

are you still recruiting? :0
Hey! Of course! All spots are open and in need of recruiting anyone at this moment ;u;
Come raid with me! ๏ฝก๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ๏ฝก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back