• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ด๐’†...(๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰)

Moon Child

Fly Me To The Moon
b87057c474b6bdd1e64d306c737fe87b.png

๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ
Iโ€™m Moon Child, but feel free to call me Luna or Moon. I have only been roleplaying for less then a year but I have been writing for two years, I am a semi-lit writer because I know my grammar sucks. I am in the Pacific Timezone but I usually end up staying up all night, I am very active so you will get multiple replies from me. I can write up to three decent sized paragraphs but it all depends on what my partner gives me, my personal life is not very busy so I end up reading a book or writing but I will alway inform you if I am busy or not. If you have any questions please just let me know!

๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ
1.) Be willing to double: I only play female characters but I am always willing to double up on characters if my partner would rather have us play each gender.
2,) Communicate: I like to chat OOC with my partners to get to know them a little better or just to check up on them every once in a while.

3,) Post length: Please try and match my post length, if you can't then at least go for one paragraph that Is all I ask for.

4.) Help plan: I find it no fun when my partner makes me do everything by myself, I like it a lot better when we both plan something out.

5,) Ghosting: If you do not like our roleplay please let me know and don't just up and leave, it will make me feel like I did something wrong.

6,) Have fun: I want you to have fun with the roleplay if you want to add something to it I would love to hear that idea if you come up with something.

On to the good part!

๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ
Bad boy x Good girl
Drug lord x Cop
Cop x Cop
Mafia boss x Mafia boss
Model x bodyguard
Demon hunter x Demon hunter
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Vampire
Hybrid x wolf
Teacher x Single parent
Mafia boss x cops daughter
Roommate x Roommate
Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend
Sisters Boyfriend x Sister
Brothers Best Friend x Sister

Young professor x Student
Billionaire x Designer

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ผ

The Hot Bad Boy Next Door
Muse A is a normal girl and Muse B is a boy that likes to party, Muse A just moved into an apartment after spending way too long with her parents. Muse B thinks nothing of it and continues living his life like normal, Muse Aโ€™s first couple of days were great until one night. She could tell Muse B had someone over due to all of the noise, Muse A gets up and bangs on the door of Muse Bโ€™s apartment. Muse B is not too happy about it up until he lays eyes on Muse A, the conversation ends on good terms and everything goes back to normal. Muse B asks Muse A if she would be willing to go to a party one of his friends were throwing, Will she accept his invitation? Or will she turn him down?

Mafia Princess
Muse A is a normal girl and Muse B is a very wealthy mafia boss, they have never heard of each other until they bumped into each at a bar, Muse B and Muse A hit it off right away and soon start dating. Muse B has yet to tell Muse A about who he really is, one day at one of their dates Muse B tells Muse A about who he really is and Muse A does not care as long as she gets to be with him. All is going well until Muse Bโ€™s ex wife comes back into Muse Bโ€™s life wanting him back, Will his Ex wife get in the way of this happy relationship? Or will the pair stay strong?

The bad Boy's Girl
Muse A was always the good girl and Muse B was a rebel, a hot rebel. He had women swooning over him left and right. He was a bad boy, smoking, drinking, staying out late with other girls. Muse A had never caught his eye. Not till the day Muse B moved next door. It wasn't that she didn't want him. It was as if she felt she wasn't allowed to quarrel with him. He made her want to do things she had never even imagined she would want to do. He intoxicated her, made her want to break the rules for the first time in her life. And she knew it would be like playing with fire.

Roommates
Muse A and Muse B have been friends since middle school. After they graduated from college they decided to live together in an apartment. After a few years together Muse A starts forming a crush on Muse B. But Muse A is too scared to tell, one day Muse A couldn't take it anymore. They decided to tell Muse B how they felt. Will Muse B like them the same way? Or will Muse B reject them?

Winter wonderland
Muse A and Muse B knew each other since they were little kids, their families were like one big happy family. When Muse B turned twenty he moved to San Diego to start his own business leaving his family and friends behind. Muse A and Muse B did date from their junior year to when they were both twenty but ended things so he could move. During the holiday's Muse B could never come home because work becomes a lot, it is now Christmas time and Muse B decided he should go home and see his family. He takes the first flight home with his new girlfriend, when Muse B arrives home he finds out that his family has been staying at Muse Aโ€™s home. He drives there and greets his family as well as Muse Aโ€™s family, He does not see Muse A until they all sit down to catch up and eat dinner. Muse B saw how much more beautiful Muse A had gotten over the years he was gone, they began to once again get closer and Muse B realized his feelings for Muse A never went away. Will Muse B tell Muse A how they feel? Or will he push his feelings away?

The black book
Muse A comes from a very wealthy family, both her parents are gone all of the time either traveling or going out with their rich friends. Muse A is left at home with no one to talk to and nothing to do, she finds this black book that she has never seen before in her father's library. She read some of the book but started to get bored so she goes to sleep, she is woken up by a sound coming from her father's library. Muse A gets up and sees who made that noise and that is when she finds Muse B, he is a very hot looking man that looks like he has a lot of money. It turned out that when Muse A opened the book it woke up Muse B who was a demon. What will muse A do? Will she freak out and get rid of the book or will she make a deal with Muse B?

Keegan-Michael-Key-Thank-you.gif

Hey, nice to meet you! I'm really digging plots two, four, and five, and if you're still looking for a roleplay partner, I'd be interested in discussing any of those with you. Thanks! (:

Hey, nice to meet you! I'm really digging plots two, four, and five, and if you're still looking for a roleplay partner, I'd be interested in discussing any of those with you. Thanks! (:
Hello! Nice to meet you as well, PM me and we can talk more!

Oh I just love your title <3 I would love to try out either The Hot Bad Boy Next Door or Mafia Princess, PM me if you are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back