ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
On a private island near Japan, there was an island that resided a kind, old man who gave people the opportunity to live there.
No one knew the identity of this old man or how he even looked like.
There was one thing that they knew about him though: His name.
Mr.Tohei yearly announces a contest to write a letter to him, telling him why they deserve to reside on the island. Out of all of the participants, only six gets selected to live there. The deal to this contest is that they get one year to live on the island to see whether or not they would like to live there. It was said that people who lived there believed that it was a mini Tokyo of its own. The old man dedicated himself to create a small island of peace. Small business owned coffee shops, little convenience stores, schools, and everything else made from the people that lived on the island of Tohei.
Six contestants were selected again this year and they will receive the letter of invitation through their mail.
Thank you for participating in the contest! You have been selected out of the many participants that I have personally read. Your home will be provided by six others. You may choose to live however you would like for a year and then decide whether or not you would like to live on Tohei island. There are plenty of things to do here during your full stay here such as sightseeing, taking walks by the shore, to activities such as yearly festivals like the Hanabi festivals to cherry blossom festivals where people worldwide are invited solely on those weeks. Please provide an answer to this letter if you would like to accept the invitation by sending back a letter of reply.
Rules & Applications here
R ul es .
• Setting: An island (big island) near Japan
• Pictures: Realistic (FC)
• Genre: Romance, Adventure, Slice of life
• Age of the characters: 18-24; 3 bois, 3 gals
• Time moves on by posts. Every new page, the time changes from MORNING/EVENING/NIGHT.
• There will always be an [!]E v e n t [!] going on each day. You can choose whether or not to attend it.
• Seasons change every 10 days in the roleplay due to time phases.
• A [YEAR] will not count due to the seasons changing for roleplay purposes.
• Respect others how you want to be respected
• Any problems, questions, or anything, feel free to message me.
• To sum things up, it's just a nice ol' japanese man who allows anyone who writes him a letter and gets selected to live on his island; Just wanted a slice-of-life RP on an island.
• Application sheet is here
Notes: Anyone interested? Taking a break for a semester so why not make a roleplay? ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯
Anyway, if anyone is interested, there are [five] slots open currently.
First come, first serve. If more people are interested, I might add more slots, depending on how alive this RP becomes