• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘Š๐‘…๐ด๐‘‡๐ป ๐‘‚๐น ๐ป๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘† โ€” [ ooc ]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
feel free to talk and stuff!!

CS DEADLINE: 20TH AUGUST

Last edited by a moderator:
akshds iโ€™m glad you think my ideas are good

honestly though i need to stop starting so many roleplays but
i can't help it i lack self control too

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly, coming from the number one aries on this site, don't stop sis and live your BEST life

but question !! would the experimentation have side effects ? i.e: possibly their hair greying ? or like, have hair dye ? lmao i know it's a very weird question

i cri

there would be side effects! but they wouldn't be along those lines. hair greying is a possibility, but not other colours, and they would ultimately suffer from migraines and things like that, even when not using their powers, but it's been a while since experimenting stopped (a few weeks) so the side effects wouldn't show up as much now. additionally, certain things that could be allowed as a side effect of experimentation could be a shift in eye colour (only while using their powers), or having a coloured aura while using their powers (think like scarlet witch). but this isn't necessary applicable to everyone.

i cri

there would be side effects! but they wouldn't be along those lines. hair greying is a possibility, but not other colours, and they would ultimately suffer from migraines and things like that, even when not using their powers, but it's been a while since experimenting stopped (a few weeks) so the side effects wouldn't show up as much now. additionally, certain things that could be allowed as a side effect of experimentation could be a shift in eye colour (only while using their powers), or having a coloured aura while using their powers (think like scarlet witch). but this isn't necessary applicable to everyone.
ooo i feel i feel, that makes so much sense thank you !

hello hello hello here i am again, joining another roleplay when school starts in two days
love that for me

Hey! I'm interested in this, and am putting together a cs. Question: would the subjects be aware of the country they came from?

FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT THING IN THE CHARACTER SHEET

it has been updated now, so everyone please also add 'occupation' under the 'subject info' column. available jobs are listed in the lore.

Hey! I'm interested in this, and am putting together a cs. Question: would the subjects be aware of the country they came from?
probably vaguely. they wouldn't remember it much but i could see that information being available to them if they asked.

oliver's coded sheet is now up, but it's a major wip and expect it to take forever. dkfdjh im out of town right now and hijacking my mom's tablet so it might be a few days till he's finished.

best part about this is that we don't need all the roles filled to start lmao. if a role hasn't been applied for we just say they died during experimentation.

these are dark days.

i'm slowly making progress on my son, oliver
i love making characters that have some traits that i myself have, as i find them easier to write and connect to emotionally, so oliver is on the autism spectrum, and i. love him so very much.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
official deadline for character sheets is the 20th of august! if you need an extension let me know, but if most roles have been applied for by then, i will start accepting!

just poppin' in to say hello.

i'm gonna try finish my characters soon !! all i can say is if anyone has seen the guy who didn't like musicials, leo is hardcore ted while margo radiates professor higgens vibes and that's the tea

my two characters are done ! so here's the perfect meme that represents the both of them bc i've actually done something p r o d u c t i v e lmao

tumblr_pw6osycXmU1vjcb7vo1_540.jpg

so i've been looking up the sciencey stuff because im a nerd, how hard is the scifi gonna be?
how much physics artistic licence are we gonna use on the solar flare?

first round of acceptances!
these positions have now been filled up.

subject #04 : essence of the asteroids : acer || played by nymphadora. nymphadora.
subject #05 : essence of mercury : nova || played by nymphadora. nymphadora.
subject #12 : essence of neptune : triton || played by chamomile chamomile

congratulations! more to come soon. (:

so i've been looking up the sciencey stuff because im a nerd, how hard is the scifi gonna be?
how much physics artistic licence are we gonna use on the solar flare?
not much! you won't be required to know much, regardless, since our characters will be unaware about most things as well. anything that needs explaining will be explained in the respective posts!

Really donโ€™t know if I want to stick with my current FC or switch to my babeh ezra miller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back