• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐‘€๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐’พ๐’ถ (Still Open)

rayyyyyyyyy let me fuckin AT EM
are canon characters allowed (either to be played or included in oc's backstory) or are we going w just ocs ?

gasp

are dreamworks movies included in this? C:

gasp

are dreamworks movies included in this? C:
Theyโ€™re not, in order to exist in the descendants universe the characters have to come from an animated feature-length film, be by Walt Disney Animation Studios, and not belong to the universe of a Purchased Property, such Marvel & Star Wars. So movies like Big Hero Six and Zombies arenโ€™t apart of the universe. If youโ€™re not sure if your choice if character fits feel free to ask! ๐Ÿ˜„

Theyโ€™re not, in order to exist in the descendants universe the characters have to come from an animated feature-length film, be by Walt Disney Animation Studios, and not belong to the universe of a Purchased Property, such Marvel & Star Wars. So movies like Big Hero Six and Zombies arenโ€™t apart of the universe. If youโ€™re not sure if your choice if character fits feel free to ask! ๐Ÿ˜„

aww ok. i was thinking of a closet gay, machine-loving idiot from New Berk (grandkid of Hiccup/Astrid). but i guess i can tweak them to be a child of hiro from big hero 6?

aww ok. i was thinking of a closet gay, machine-loving idiot from New Berk (grandkid of Hiccup/Astrid). but i guess i can tweak them to be a child of hiro from big hero 6?
Unfortunately Big Hero Six isnโ€™t apart of the descendants universe since itโ€™s purchased purchased property.

Unfortunately Big Hero Six isnโ€™t apart of the descendants universe since itโ€™s purchased purchased property.
it is?! oh god ok sorry. do you have any suggestions? i'll take another look at disney again too haha

it is?! oh god ok sorry. do you have any suggestions? i'll take another look at disney again too haha
Since the rp isnโ€™t first come first serve you can go for any role! But off the top of my head, Tarzan & Jane, Ariel & Prince Eric, The 7 Dwarves, Aladdin & Jasmine, Scar, Simba, The Genie from Aladdin, Beast & Belle, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Kida & Milo

Last edited:
Since the rp isnโ€™t first come first serve you can go for any role! But off the top of my head, Tarzan & Jane, Ariel & Prince Eric, The 7 Dwarves, Aladdin & Jasmine, Scar, Simba, The Genie from Aladdin, Beast & Belle, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Kida & Milo
thank you for being so patient with me haha i got one more clarification before i make a decision hopefully :p is lilo & stitch made by disney?

erzulie erzulie
Since you've bumped this, does that mean that you're still looking for applicants? Apologies if I asked a dumb question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back