• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝑀𝑒𝓉𝒶𝓃𝑜𝒾𝒶 (Still Open)

Bump! The due date for characters sheets is today at 12 am central daylight time!

I don’t think that I am going to make the deadline so I’ll just withdraw my interest and wish you luck with this. If you’re accepting characters later, I could whip something up. Been busy with work, sorry for this.

I don’t think that I am going to make the deadline so I’ll just withdraw my interest and wish you luck with this. If you’re accepting characters later, I could whip something up. Been busy with work, sorry for this.
It’s okay! I’ll definitely be accepting characters after the deadline!

It’s okay! I’ll definitely be accepting characters after the deadline!

Okay. I have other characters to make so, I’ll see what I can do for this roleplay. I really want to see this one succeed because it’s hard coming up with a story based around Disney’s Descendants. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back