• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”-๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“๐‘’๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ (F//, Platonic, Fantasy/Reincarnation/Epistolary)

LightningStrike

tired and trying their best
fullsizeoutput_20c.jpeg

General Information
  • I write can usually write 3 paragraphs per post, but I am happy to match my partners length.
  • I am fairly active, and usually reply at least once a day, normally more.
  • I am always happy to do platonic roleplays. Romantic is hopefully fxf, maybe mxm but you have to have a good idea if Iโ€™m going to do mxf.
  • I will not roleplay any kind of bigotry, despite welcoming darker themes.
  • Please directly dm me instead of commenting, unless for whatever reason you can't. Old comments will get deleted though.
  • CS are not a must, but I can supply one if necessary.
Pairings and General Plots
  • Platonic
    • Soulmates
    • Family (Found or not, preferably siblings but parental figures are fine)
    • Ghost x Human (possession maybe? Could be convinced to do this as a romance)
    • Dragon Rider x Dragon
    • Buzzfeed Unsolved-type thing (again, could be convinced to be romantic)
    • Childhood friends
    • Platonic Life Partners/QPP (Queer Platonic Partner)
    • Internet Friends/Penpals
  • A Queerplatonic Relationship/Partnership (paired with anything else!) (Craving :) )
  • Romantic (Mostly in the mood for fxf, any could also be romantic)
    • Sailor/Pirate x Selkie
    • Supervillian x Superheroโ€™s ex/hostage (Megamind-type thing)/Journalist/Superhero
    • Prince(ss) x Knight/Commoner/Thief
    • Secret Identity
    • Criminals?
  • Miscellaneous/Word Bank:
    • Ghibli-inspired, Fairy tales, Post-apocalyptic, pining, brawling, Mundanity in magic, Slowburn, Will-they-wonโ€™t-they, Love triangles ending in polyamory, Forbidden love, Stargazing, Beautiful meadow, Freedom vs. Safety, Fae (evil or tying into previous theme), Trapped, Forced to cooperate, Lost touch, Childhood best friends, platonic life partners, QPPs, sharing a house, first meeting, idealism, regency era/period piece, power struggles, power balance, Knowledge vs. Privacy, non-traditional romance (kissing, cuddling, confessions), platonic romance, romance tropes with platonic twists, platonic soulmates, Cafe, Dragons, Predestined, Fate, Murderous intent, pen pals, internet friends, seaside.
  • I am interested in most genres, particularly high or low fantasy with a focus on how it can affect the more mundane aspects of life, even among dramatic quests.
    • Dragons are always among my interests, and I'm always up for a roleplay involving them.
    • So is unique magic systems, beyond just Harry Potter type things.
    • Think Studio Ghibli, almost. Very peaceful.
    • You want something set on a farm? A small-town? A shop? A short little romance?
    • Someone travelling around to document fantasy creatures (think Newt Scamander).
    • Something told entirely through letters (any genre/pairing)
  • I like examining relationships and characters, particularly the development of them over time.
    • I'm willing to work with everything from co-hosts of a ghost hunting show to literal partners-in-crime.
    • Rivalries, enemies to friends and broken friendships - think of the possibilities!
    • Childhood friend got famous?
    • See above!
    • Reincarnation soulmates or immortal character - perhaps a combination? CRAVING
  • I am willing to do large groups of people, possibly as a group roleplay or just in general.
    • I'm talking about pirate/space ships here.
  • Bit of a guilty pleasure, but Pokemon roleplays (not focused on legendaries or evil teams)
    • Focused on the realities of being a Champion
    • Focused on the exploration of the roles of rivals in society
    • Focused on exploring how Pokรฉmon would affect mundane life
    • Post-apocalyptic (relating to the idea of a flooded world?)
    • Typical plots but with Pokรฉmon sprinkled in for interest.
  • Anything set in space, the sky or the ocean!
  • Platonic Harry Potter Roleplays (OcxOc). Before I go on - I acknowledge that JK Rowlingโ€™s views are something that we cannot accept or respect, and we should look critically at the books she wrote, it shows. Still, this is a series Iโ€™ve loved since a young kid and I want to explore it.
    • Any era, but I will not include canon characters of any kind, including their children
    • I am not interested in a romance roleplay in this setting, as stated multiple times.
    • We can play around with worldbuilding! Thereโ€™s a lot to explore.
    • Please keep your characters in an acceptable level of power - no animagus half-Veela
    • It doesnโ€™t have to be set in Hogwarts. Again, explore!
    • Not too heavy and plot-based
    • Iโ€™m just looking for some nice, platonic slice of life set in the Harry Potter world.
  • Iโ€™m fond of big, long worldbuilding roleplays!
(note: this thread will presumably change to add plots and (hopefully) more coding) tumblr_ced59c0759f3894ee1f695f17cee7b0a_dccb3759_640.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back